I thought the Hulk was a screeching autist?

I thought the Hulk was a screeching autist?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fc-7FXzbeA0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What do you want? I honestly don't care but please enlighten me as to why you would take your (and my) valuable time to make such a meaningless, atrocious thread.

I'll wait. I have to admit though, if you delete the thread instead of replying to me, I'll think much higher of you, and you'll think higher of yourself.

Woah

B. T. F. O.

Depends on who's writing and what's going on.

It takes less than one minute to make a thread. You're going to have to try a lot harder than that, amigo.

>Like where this is going
Bump

yeah but a thread died for you
also that's not the hulk that's doc green

And now you've answered my question. Was that so hard?
You wasted your own time making that paltry response. I hope you learn from this.

You are so utterly, completely predictable and uninteresting. You could've easily recognized your mistake and chosen to rise above, but here you are again.

And here you'll be for as long as you refuse to grow. I can't help you if you don't help yourself, and to be honest I don't have the energy to waste either way. See you in hell.

Played you like a fiddle.

This is some Grade-A bantz and you are a hero.

Please save this board, Passive Aggressive Condescension Man (or PAC-MAN for short)

Stop being an asshole you dick.

do me next

Jesus this just looks like someone stole a fist of the north star panel and called it a day

It's like looking into a crystal ball at what I aspired but failed to be. Maybe you can do what I couldn't. What none of us can. They'll hate you for it, haunt you, but you can take it.

Because you're not the hero we deserve right now, but the hero we need.

Hulk is smart sometimes. How that manifests tends to vary, but there's a few distinct patterns:

- Banner's mind takes over the Hulk's, essentially turning him into a scientist in Hulk's body

- Hulk's mind gets more intelligent, to the point that it either matches or exceeds Banner's

- Banner's mind and Hulk's mind start to bleed into one another and you get a weird mix of the two

It really depends on the writer and how they choose to interpret the relationship between Banner and Hulk; some see it as more of a Jekyll/Hyde thing, others prefer to write Hulk as a separate and complete entity that Banner just happens to share a body with.

>make somewhat verbose insult
>people fanboy over you
is it really this easy?

All I did was call OP out on his shit and now it's become one of those "first reply gets a thousand replies because btfo lmao" threads.

I didn't ask to be part of this. I didn't ask to be a hero. But...with great power comes great responsibility.

Perhaps my story is yet untold. Look for me where shadow meets light, and bathed in justice, I will be there.

Fuck this gay thread. I thought we were gonna talk about Hulk.

shut the fuck up you fucking nerd

find somewhere else to complain and maybe we'll forgive you

If we can skip 20 posts of autism barring then we can.
Top three Hulk stories, go.

let me make this clear

WE DON'T WANT YOU HERE. GO. SOMEWHERE. ELSE.

Hulk The End is probably on it.

Mini Storytime

>Leader, you son of a bitch.

>You're next, Banner!

FUCK OFF

FUCK

GO THE FUCK AWAY PLEEEASE

I'M GONNA FUCKING CRY PLEASE JUST GO

Cry harder

We did talk about the strongest there is .

Holy shit, what's wrong with you? This is a comic board, that user's storytiming a comic relevant to the topic.

Is it Summer already? Am I being punked?

>Turns into a massive brute
>Hey look, you changed!

「 Stand Name: Green Machine」
youtube.com/watch?v=Fc-7FXzbeA0

no one FUCKING cares

go the fuck away this is MY FUCKING THREAD

90s Hulk was Banner's brain in Hulk body. No changes just smart and strong.

Literally NO ONE cares about your shit thread, you autistic fuck.

Calm down nigga, he's showing you how Hulk behaved in his initial appearance. Thuggish arrogant, but not "screeching autist" that one might think of later depictions.

I'm actually curious as to what point the Joe Fixit like persona gave way to the "Hulk Smash!" one, honestly.

... I'd watch it.

Already happened, the power of Jojo references is stronger than you can imagine

You should give some thought to suicide.

>Look for me where shadow meets light, and bathed in justice, I will be there.

The cringe is real

Give me my (You) back.

>others prefer to write Hulk as a separate and complete entity that Banner just happens to share a body with.
I've always preferred the latter. Like two brothers stuck in one body and the few times they get along they can share abilities.

Nightmare possessed Banner and created Dark Hulk. Grey fought him and locked him away inside a mental vault but drained almost everything from the persona giving Green the chance to break out of his own mental imprisonment.

I sorta liked Professor Hulk
But Green Scar Hulk is the superior intelligent Hulk

Page for that

Friendly Reminder to read PAD's run on the Hulk if you haven't already. Shits good.

>Grade-A bantz
how is it possible to have standards this low? Go visit Australian you fetus.

thats because you don't read any fucking comics go away

Geez man, it was a shitpost but just relax a bit, OK?

it depends on the writer