FUCK THE INHUMANS

FUCK THE INHUMANS

Fuck them and their death cloud.

Does anyone else find it really weird how the Inhumans flat out kill people not aggressive towards them, and are still treated like the heroes? Like, the gas cloud wasn't even the first example.

>>Inhumans take over Kree society
>>Inhumans, outside Crystal, care little about the Kree.
>>Use the Kree to go to war against Vulcan.
>>Even use bombs to blow up space/time to win the war.
>>Blackbolt comes back and says the Inhumans gotta go back to Earth, leaving the Kree in shambles.
>>Kree guy even asks why they have to leave, and Blackbolt shouts "BECAUSE I SAID SO" and kills the guy!
>>Kree then attack Earth in retaliation, and it's shown that killing the Kree is supposed to be a fuck yeah moment.

I don't get it! IvX wasn't even the first time they made the Inhumans out to be assholes who don't face any punishment for their crimes. They even own slaves, and when the slaves revolt, they're treated like villains!

The cynical part of me wants to make a Sup Forums reference about cultural enrichment.

>Ike the Kike's favorite superheros are the people who gas minorities to death.

It really makes you think.

Sure I'll take a bite.

Constantly through war of kings and realm of kings they are played as villainous and Crystal is shown to be the one thinking right. Same thing in Hickman's F4 Reed and company completely disagreed with everything they were doing but couldn't stop them. At no point are they portrayed as the heroes at best they are the lesser evil in war of kings.
>they even own slaves
The alpha primitves have been free for over 40 years user, and they were never shown to be more than Max's thugs. It was until the arc they were freed that the slave thing came around and it was until decades later that they were depicted to be capable of speech or semi complex thought.

>>Ike pushes for the Inhumans to replace the X-Men.
>>They decide to make them exactly like the X-Men, and don't explain what makes them different.
>>Don't even tackle the themes of prejudice, so they're a bunch of royal assholes nobody messes with.
>>Blackbolt is exiled, Karnak is dead, and Crystal is missing, so you have to focus on MEDUSA to carry the book.
>>Not only that, but the nuhuman to carry the book is Inferno.
>>Calling New Inhumans NuHumans was really fucking lame.
>>Supporting cast end up more interesting than Medusa...but the book focuses exclusively on Medusa.
>>Even have Medusa go into other books like A-Force
>>Book isn't doing well? Well let's sink the X-Men!
>>Inhumans gas the X-Men, but the X-Men are feared more than Inhumans.
>>Death of X reveals why Cyclops is worse than Hitler...but stopping a killer gas cloud.
>>IvX happens, and Medusa goes "Well, if the X-Men talked to us first and told us the gas cloud was killing them, we would have stopped" DESPITE KILLING CYCLOPS OVER THE SAME REASON!
>>Emma Frost is now evil, but it's okay, Medusa and Blackbolt are together again! Isn't that amazing?
>>Oh yeah, Medusa decided to date the Human Torch, a Fuck You to both Crystal and Blackbolt.
>>Cutting Crystal's hair.
>>Movie doesn't happen, so you're filming something with Imax cameras for 8 episodes, and it looks SciFi levels of cheap.
>>IT'S AIRING ON FRIDAY NIGHTS!

The Inhumans are going to go down in Marvel history as one of the biggest blunders they have ever committed. Like, this is One More Day levels of bad, spread out over years.

Is that moon girl dying?

I think pushing Crystal as the hero and Medusa as the villain should have been the route. I don't get why all of Marvel collectively focused on Medusa so much to the point that Crystal was omitted from the first 2 years of the Inhumans push.

You know it isn't dumbass.

Move rights.

Marvel Comics wants you to love the Inhumans no matter what they do. And they have a smug attitude because that's what the people making the comics think that's what makes people like(and it's not just Inhumans, most of the Avengers are unlikable pricks now). All because they have a tv show coming up.

That ending still pisses me the fuck off

man who gives a shit

Don't forget that interview/desperate attempt at justification about how killer gas clouds are just like being allergic to peanuts
That was just funny

>Didn't we just fight a Civil War II against preemptive justice?
Who writes this drivel?

Why are they black? Is it because Storm is black?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't it explained that they didn't do it on purpose?

They thought her rights were with Fox but then realised that they still owned her so she finally came back but tumblrised.

They still tried to stop anybody who wanted to fix the problem. And then made the guy who did fix it into Hitler for whatever reason.

I thought it was moon girl at first too.

No but her sales are.

The knew and they are complicit in the death of every mutant that died to M-Pox. They tried to stop anyone from touching their stupid meme cloud because "it's sacred!".

Fuck the Shithumans. HydraCap was right to put them in camps.

As a big fan of the Inhumans before the last 5 years, I fucking hate what Marvel and Ike have done to them in an attempt to make them their new X-men. Nobody writing them has any idea how they're supposed to be, and they don't care. They're not even bothering to look up their publication history, just arbitrarily deciding this is what they are now, and it happens again every time a new writer takeovers, who doesn't seem to have even bothered reading the issues before they took over.

They've ruined Black Bolt, Medusa, Karnak and Crystal beyond repair, and any other mainstay Inhuman who shows up is basically a fucking different character issue to issue.

I want a Rebirth that undoes all this shit and puts the Inhumans back on the moon and back to their regular selves.

That was fucking unreal

>Its not like we ban peanuts because they might kill people, right?

THEY LITERALLY DO JUST THAT IN SCHOOLS AND SHIT

Inhumans did nothing wrong. Think about all the chaos mutants have caused. It's time to clean house. Unleash another cloud.

What happened to Storm face here?!

Gas the muggas.
Race war now.
Cyclops was worse than Hitler.

Eh, both Mutants and Inhumans are just Celestial experiments gone wrong.

And they actually have a societal structure. It's not perfect, it's tyrannical albeit benevolent, but at least it's firm and established. Mutants? They got cells upon cells upon cells constantly feuding with one another.

But the inhuman are the good guys they even saved the day at the end

It's those stupid x-men who are the problem they went to war for LITERALLY NO REASON just the worst

Don't you have to be cucked by the Human Torch, Black Bolt?

That was Soule or Lemire?

I wish.

Inhumans were Kree experiments in an attempt to ape the Celestial experiments

Waid

Mutants have also saved the entire universe a bunch of times.

They were born like that, silly

Soule. Lemire stayed out of every IvX interview, which makes people think he only wrote DoX, and that IvX was all Soule's stuff.

Who's left anyway? Gorgon and Triton? Maximus? Lockjaw?

You can't just ask someone why they're black. God, user.

Inhumans are an analogue to Israel. Them being bastards makes sense.

I thought they were muslims

>muh cloud of peace

Jews are royals, muslims aren't

Muslims are literally the last people on Earth to have absolute monarchies.

Name one character worse than Medusa.

You can't.

America Chavez.

Carol

I want it to be revealed that They've all been Skrulls since secret wars and this was all just been some long con by the Skrull to de-stabilize earth and the larger galactic societies.

Did America Chavez divorced her husband for no good reason, usurped him of his power, led her people to a dumbass war, started fucking her sister's ex out of lust, destroyed the reputation of a hero using fake news, and then destroyed the social structure of her own society so people more intelligent than her could fix her mistakes while she goes back to Black Bolt after having fucked everything he cared about like it was no big deal?

Yes. She did all that, but in dyke.

But I like Moon Girl

In my dreams user...in my dreams...

Aunt may from Trouble

Mutants have literally saved the multiverse on several occasions.

The Inhumans have done nothing but bitch.

>albeit benevolent
>implicit in the deaths of every mutant, a race which has already been collectively neutered and unable to reproduce
>literally killing an endangered species at best, genocide at worst
>benevolent

Man, at least mutations are uncontrolled. Mutants can't help having been mutants. But you can point the finger at the fucking Inhumans that your daughter wouldn't have died in some chrysalis shit if their fucking gas cloud hadn't been let loose.

Manual reminder that Cyclops has never done anything wrong in his entire life.

>>>Use the Kree to go to war against Vulcan.

To be fair it was Vulcan that started the war with a sneak attack on the royal family. There was never going to be peace with Vulcan aggressive expansionist policies.

^
THIS!!!!
Seriously fuck that bitch. It pisses me off how Marvel didn't make her a villain after all the bullshit she pulled yet Cyclops is Hitler. Sure Marvel...
I already abandoned the Inhumans because I was sick and tired of Medusa.
Thank goodness the Black Bolt comics are good because he's the only character out of the entire series I give a single shit about.

I agree.

Medusa is terrible. Any Medusa fans should kill themselves.

>saved the multiverse
Reminder that Black Bolt and Maximus built a bomb that tore a hole in reality when exploded by BB and Vulcan, leading to a multiversal invasion

FUCK THIS ARTIST, THOUGH

I don't really read cape comics. Not because I don't think they have their merits, but because it seems like a tremendous investment of time and effort to learn, understand, and remember all these characters and events.

So if someone wants to answer my question, I'd appreciate it, but you don't have to.

What death cloud?

Clearly you've forgotten the way of our lord and savior Jesus Christ whom rules us all from the Kingdom of Heaven.

A portion of humans have latent Inhuman genes because they are descendents of a race of humans that were experimented to become weapons by the celestials back when they seeded life on Earth. These genes are dormant until a person becomes exposed to the "Terrigen Mist" and undergoes "Terrigenesis" which awakens their Inhuman genes giving them some random superpower. This process and the Terrigen mist itself are seen as one of the holiest things to the Inhuman society who see Terrigenesis as something like baptization. For a long time this was a ceremonial, controlled process until a few years ago the former Inhuman king Black Bolt unleashed the Terrigen mists upon Earth, where they began to travel across the atmosphere awakening Inhumans. Shortly after, the X-Men discover that the terrigen mist is fatal to mutants, had already saturated the atmosphere enough to make every mutant on Earth sterile and would eventually dissipate into the atmosphere to the extent that all mutants on Earth would be killed. Upon hearing their pleas to remove the mist, the Inhuman queen Medusa refused. Black Bolt even murdered Cyclops(which turned out to be an illusion projected by Emma since he had already by killed by inhaling the mist). The Inhumans conveniently changed their stance on the matter in a position to make themselves look as charitable/merciful as possible even though hundreds if not thousands of mutants had been killed.

*i forgot to clarify Black Bolt murdered Cyclops for having one of the clouds destroyed. Even though it turned out to be a fake Cyclops, he didn't know that

Hello /reddit/.

>What death cloud?

Blackagar Boltagon make a Terrigen bomb and exploded it, releasing a gigantic noxious fart cloud that floated around the world turning people into Inhumans against their will. Besides making people with the X-Gene sterile, it also caused a lethal allergic reaction in mutants.

For some reason, the X-Men are worse than Hitler for wanting to stop this monster-making killer rapecloud from killing and/or turning people into monsters.

Except be a mutant. Death to mutie scum. Inhumans FTW FOREVER!

Wow. Inhumans are assholes.

Yes. Yes, they are.

>Medusa fans

They exist?

Sadly, yes.

BLACKAGAR

BOLTAGON

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

Hair/tentacle rape fetishists.

That was about a million times less dignified than retiring to Alaska.

>Emma was thinking about Namor's cock

CLOUD OF PEACE
L
O
U
D

O
F

P
E
A
C
E

It's kind of sad when My Hero Academia managed to pull off what was necessary to make off a knock off X-Men series when Marvel couldn't convert the Inhumans into one.

But Marvel thinks people either only want to read Quipmasters or dicks.

fuck karnak

Just because everyone wants to fuck Namor, it doesn't mean they give a shit about him when he isn't around.

Is Namor still dead?

No. Hyperion killed him to resurrect him later.

But the irrelevancy of his death really says something. Literally no one gave a fuck. Tim Drake's non-death was more impactful.

>Tim Drake's non-death was more impactful.
Only because characters in that same book have to care about that and do. The reader shouldn't give a shit since there was no body and he was shown alive at the end of the issue.

>hurr he's a mutant therefore he's the REAL villain
This is why everyone hates you, shithuman shill.

Benevolent to their own people.

Andyet people cared more about Tim's non-death than Namor's.

I mean, other than abandoning his wife and child because he found out that his ex-girlfriend was back from the dead.

>converting the inhumans into knock off X-men
Nobody wants this. X-fags don't want this because they just want to read about the X-men, so why would they read a knock off replacement? Inhumanfags don't want this because they DON'T want to read about the X-men, so why would they keep reading something they did like when it's turned into something they don't like?

No one benefitted from this move other than shitposters.

Fuck Inhummies

I would be A-Okay with this. Hell, they could even make an event out of it and I would be still be okay with it.

That's the point though. Anybody with a brain understand that. But the people in the CINEMATIC UNIVERSE camp are upset because they've got all these iconic characters that people want to read or see but they can't do anything with. Tons of characters, tons of stories, easy to resonate with stories, tons of FEMALE HEROES WITH ACTUAL POWERS BESIDES "fights GOOD" and they can't do shit with them. So they tried to use the closet thing they had and failed.

I mean remember, the only reason Iron man is still the face of the MCU is because they can't use the X-Men and Fantastic Four, and just now they're getting Spider-Man but it sounds like they're fucking it up just like Sony because they're so stuck with making sure the film has enough MCU IRONMAN BRANDING in it

I hate the Inhumans so much I'm not even going to pirate Priest's mini

WE WUZ HOMO SUPERIOR AN SHEEEEET

I have a friend who follows the industry a lot closer than I do and they've always claimed the big push for the Inhumans to replace the Xmen is because Fox gets the movie rights to any character that's considered part of the Xmen and Marvel wants to make sure they can make a movie out of anyone who gets popular enough. Is that at all accurate to the real situation going on?

I don't know if it's that simple, but Marvel has started to let up on the X-Men hate and they're showing up in new video games and shit.

>Is that at all accurate to the real situation going on?
I mean, there's a bit more to it than just that, but yeah, that's the jist of it.

>The Inhumans conveniently changed their stance on the matter in a position to make themselves look as charitable/merciful as possible even though hundreds if not thousands of mutants had been killed.

Even worse.

The writers realized they fucked up, so they wrote that the Inhumans somehow DIDN'T KNOW that the gas was harmful and they thought the mutants were just being dicks.

Basically, yeah. It's a lot more complex than that, but a lot of it is just dumb politics between companies because of movie rights, because the movies are where the real money comes from.

They've gotten better, as in the marvel phone games are now going to have Xmen in them. But you can look as recently as games released last year, and ones that have been in development a while (marvel vs capcom infinite, lego marvel 2) to see that Fantastic Four and Xmen are suspiciously absent.

There isn't one mutant in MvC Infinite

Yeah but that's because you can get X-Men fans to pay for each character individually on TOP of the game as DLC.

It's Capcom. Follow the money.

Do you think he would have been one of those jews that sold out other jews in WW2?