Privilege

>Privilege

What kind of e-mail did he get now?

And then they all FUCKED

Why hasn't Faye fucked Bubbles yet, anyway?

>Privilege
"My family gave you chrome niggers sentience, what do you think I owe you"

"Rookie barista".

The fuck does that mean? How much in-universe time has Hanners been a Barista for?

Oh yeah, this is the post-singularity cybertimes. They spend so much time in that coffeehouse it's easy to forget sometimes.

Reminder that this comic got into the library of congress.

Is that hard to do? Meaningful?

Using that if a robot uprising ever happens

All of QC has unfolded over a period of 8 days in their time

more like a couple months

> horrible explosion at the shop results in Pintsize's head permanently welded on Bubbles' body and vice versa
> everybody's getting raped

I remember way back in the day you could pay em $25,000 for a digital copy of the entire LoC and they'd give you this great honkin filing cabinet packed with 5.25" floppy disks. nowadays that much storage costs like twelve cents and is so small you could accidentally inhale it. what i am saying is that there is little practical reason any more for the library of congress to not have a copy of everything

Fuckin everything gets into the LOC

i'll withhold my criticism on QC forever if they immediately teach Hannelore how to ride a bike.

this is canon now

i was about to ask whether they put the dick on pintsize yet
is jeph just going to circle around it

They'd have to teach Bubbles with her too. Damn, that'd actually be kind of cute.

Probably. The actual dick they made looks bigger than Pintsize and it's just a sheet metal shaft.

>questionable content
do you have to ask?

>privilege
>grew up in a padded cell, alone in space
christ, hacques forgets his own fucking characters
thank you based user for posting these, so no one else need provide him with clicks

Do not read Questionable Content.

This is 10x better than the actual script and doesn't pull away for SJW pandering.

The money comes from somewhere though, can't blame him for pandering in this case since it's his only source of food. God forbid the walking earring mall kiosk get a job.

>christ, hacques forgets his own fucking characters

No he doesn't. People far enough down this path believe that no matter how shitty your life may have actually been, if you're white, you're better than others. What's more, that apparently isn't racism because reasons.