I wish for a Wonder Woman movie

I wish for a Wonder Woman movie.

But it didn't suck.

I wish for a wonder woman movie to be fan-diddly tastic and do swell in the box office.

And next I'd like to wish for that gosh darn Baywatch movie to slink away.

And finally I'd wish that JK Simmons gives a dandy performance as Jim Gordon.

Don't you get Sup Forums by now? If something sucks, everyone here talks about how kino it is. But if it's good, they talk about how it's shit.

Granted but you'll have to put up with contrary assholes bitching about it even though it's a solid 8/10

You got it, bud. Tell you what I wont even make it suck. One little tiny thing though pal, its going to be loved by feminists. Enjoy.

>all three wishes at once
Ned you fool.

Alright but it will be the only good Dceu movie

The director is Michael Bay, the villlain is Giganta and 40% of the movie is upskirt shots.

20% of the movie is shots of her foot coming down.

Oh, and she'll wear pants, Batman is her love interest and she gets tied up in the movie.

Twice.

For no in-story reason.

Which would be forgivable, but instead of sexy it's awkward and painful to look at.

That would be a basic but compelling twist on the Monkey Paw formula: there's nothing objectively wrong with the way the wish is fulfilled, but the wisher is a bitter idiot and ruins if for himself anyway

I'll be selfless instead and wish for something everybody will enjoy, this being 2015 and all:

I Wish for a final season of Samurai Jack!

I kinda want Giganta be a 15 tall Amazon who has a harem of boys...with scene pampering her

Idk the character well but I want that

done

oy vey

dumb jews don't know the difference between a lasso knot and a hangman's noose

where's the dogs?

Of course it's going to be loved by feminists. It's literally third wave feminism, the movie and the fact that nobody seems to be talking about that fact on here just serves to highlight that whilst many on Sup Forums like to autisticly screech about feminism (a topic on which anons aren't always wrong) that they don't really know what it is they're rallying against outside of a crude notion of what feminism is.

I'm not a feminist. I enjoyed the film.

Does the thumb grant a wish too? I can't remember

>needing to wish that JK Simmons gives a good performance.

Oh what a waste of a wish, Ned.

> feminist in the name of love battlecry directed by stronk independent female propaganda

How is that a monkey paw situation? Wonder Woman is better than all MCU movies except Iron Man

>I wish for a GotG sequel!

congratulation, you've got yourself a good DC movie to break the loop of horrendous capeshit abomination, happy now?

>I wish DC movies would stop being so dark and depressing and be more like Marvel movies

Here is the real twist OP, but be careful, your fee fees may suffer

I wish for an incurable lethal aids epidemic

This may come as a shock, but most of us are glad that WB has started contributing to the genre again, rather than turn out more dreck.

I'm completely happy that Rotten Tomatoes is important enough in your life again that it soothes the anal burn of the last 4 years.

>Not being a feminist
>Getaloadathisguy.gif

so does people just use "propaganda" to mean "something I don't like" now or what

Yes. See also: Agenda

You sound happy as fuck lmao, so happy that you didn't notice that I highlighted the audience ratings which is the only thing relevant in RT

Where was the down side?

The movie being shit

I wish for a modern Berserk anime!

The epidemic runs its course, exterminating an entire stratum of society - yours.

Guys, you need to have either J'onn or Hal in there, otherwise GTFO. A 6-member Justice League IS JUST WRONG.

That would be a downside...