This was actually canon

>This was actually canon

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_qDiTi1_0Qg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Canon is a meaningless word these days. What's canon now will be tomorrow's shitty offensive writing, what's fanmade might end up being canon some day.

Crazy world, huh?

And what it this, exactly?

When did capeshit canon sink to the same level of credibility as 40k?

Miles oneshotting Mephisto's son

Miles Morales defeating Blackheart with his signature move after the avengers were somehow unable to best him

>Venom blast

Do I even want to know how messed up 40k lore is these days?

How does venom blast even work?

>there are people who will use this as an example of why Miles is a better character than Peter and deserves to permanently replace him

however Bendis wants. i honestly thought Miles would end up being magic

Remember how in Ultimate Spider-man Peter would often have to think of a way to outsmart his opponent, face consequences of his failures, really put effort and get by just barely alive?

Well, it's like that, except Miles just gets moderately beaten and then uses "I win" button when he's in a pinch. Every fight.

A good many of the threads on /tg/ recently have been speculation/bitching about 8th edition Lore. It's stupid and sill, but that's always been par for the course in 40k. At least it hasn't reached ADB levels.

For last time, He didn't fucking one-shot him. That is like saying peter defeated phoenix force.

He wasn't beaten, He didn't run away, He walk out of the battle.

Which implies he cant beat Miles or he would have

So what you're saying is, that using his Venom blast, miles inflicted serious damage to Blackheart nervous system and forced him to run away with his tail between his legs even after he just defeated the avengers?

That's so much better

So you're a retard right?
He's bent backwards in agony and ran away

Why is this a thing?

Peter has an OP Defensive Spider-Sense.
Miles has an OP Offensive Venom Blast.

Seems the same type of Hero skills save the day.

da tyranids attaked a place but it was ok becuz they suddenly vanished and the imperyum and chaos both helped seve dem!: )

I forgot what issue this is. He have been touch by the venom blast. Miles hit him with mailbox, some rocks, Captain america shield in order to take him down. Peter used his hands to beat black heart in the past.

I guess mainly because the spider sense is much more interesting than a super attack that one-shots everyone?

Dude the Sense is just "it's Dodge! I ain't got to explain shit"
Sure for layouts and action it looks pretty but its Speed Force level retarded.

I'd be fine without both really, but still, Miles has very little qualities that make him stand out on his own. I'd leave him this for now.

You mean the wolvie and Spidey team up book? The one where Spidey shoots pheonix force with a specially made plot device?

Because the problem here is, Miles IS the plot device, his normal power is this. He also does this again, in the issue he complains about being black spider man. Blackheart shows up, tells him he won't be beaten by the same trick twice, then gets beaten by the same trick again.

>Peter has an OP Defensive Spider-Sense.
Because spidey uses it to dodge out of attacks that would normally kill him. It also doesn't work on everything, and doesn't help against giant things he can't dodge.

Miles thing works on everything and defeats any physical problem he's facing. Spidey still has to figure out a way to deal with the problem even if he can dodge it, Miles just has to tag the fucker once in every fight.

It's the very first issue

But I like the primarchs returning to save the day

>el retarded namefaggo

A one shot kill is different from precognition that lets you avoid a one shot kill

No, The daredevil and spider-man team-up. Is that canon?

>Because the problem here is, Miles IS the plot device, his normal power is this. He also does this again, in the issue he complains about being black spider man. Blackheart shows up, tells him he won't be beaten by the same trick twice, then gets beaten by the same trick again.

Oooh, What happen in the comic, I forgot about it. Well, I did say he didn't one shot him. He took a beating from miles.

Ah, that's true. And there's that Spider Jammer that's been used twice on Peter now.
When's the last time Miles was ineffective against a physical foe? Does that thing work on robots?
I mean since he is new were supposed to "see what makes him special" but that's been over played.
Does he even have a book anymore? How's that going?

Well yeah, but what i meant it's his own thing that sets him apart.
Peter is a genius with a danger sense.
Venom is a gooey alien shape shifter.
Miguel a time traveler hybrid.
Miles is Raiden (just not as cool)

If Marvels seriously want Miles to be considered a good character the fucking need to ditch the Venom Blast.

Comic book fandom is an echo chamber. This same discussion happened with Kyle Rayner, though many of you 12 year olds were not around for that.
'The new character is doing stuff better than an old character with the same name. Boo who.'
He's too powerful.
He's too young.
He gets too many bitches.
He's not white.
He's not my Spiderman.
Only in comic books do the same people who bitch about things being the same also bitch about change.
Parkerfags are so blind it is hilarious.

Miles is like kyle rayner except he is kind of boring and got a-lot of potential.

He is a good character. He basically going back to what made Spiderman interesting. The faggots who think he one shots everything obviously never read books with him in it because he gets his ass kicked all the time. He's not some one dimensional shit character like Captain Marvel that is being forced on everyone.

Its ignorant people that make assumptions without reading the book and just a few panels or what they hear from others on Sup Forums.

>parkerfags

name some fights where he loses and doesnt immediately beat the guy later on, the venomblast may not oneshot everyone like blackheart but its still stupidly overpowered

Around the same time that Shooter started losing his grip on Marvel and DC decided to wipe away most of their existing canon.

So the late 80s.

at least Peter isn't a nigger

>name some fights where he loses and doesnt immediately beat the guy later on
You must be new to comics. Name a fight in which a hero loses but does not eventually, no matter the time frame, get back and win. An open ended question that basically cannot be answered because every hero from Parker to Wolverine always gets a win down the line when they are beaten. Dumb question.

Go back to Sup Forums faggot.
He's also half wetback.

>I cant give an answer, better insult him

youtube.com/watch?v=_qDiTi1_0Qg

And yet Miles somehow jobbed to fucking Hammerhead in the latest issue.

Name anything memorable with Miles that doesn't involve Peter or any of Peter's cast of characters.

>if you bitch about the status quo that means you must blindly accept any and all changes even if it's worse than the status quo itself

Fuck off

What a waste of a get.

Also, Blackheart has never had a mouth or looked like a Carpa Demon from Dark Souls. That's a demon pretending to be Blackheart. Bendis is a hack

>Blackheart
*Snort*

It's a fast or delayed acting poison sting that beats everyone he can only use it once a day i guess and he doesn't even have to touch people to sting them most artists draw out like it's an electrical power

Its meaningless because people keep using it wrong. What you're describing mostly applies to cape comics.

I'd use it as an example as to why he's worse since its a undefined ability that does whatever he needs it to. Lazy writers and a poor knockoff.

This was posted by the last sane man (or woman) in a crazy crazy world.

I am pleased to learn that other people actually get it.

Shut up, slut. Being too powerful is a legitimate issue, especially if you're inserting a new character into the legacy of an old one.

Would it make sense for Bruce Wayne to be replaced by a Batman that has all of Superman's powers? No; it'd defeat the entire concept of Batman. Even Terry McGinnis in the DCAU only got slight upgrades to his arsenal compared to Bruce.

What sense does it make for Spider-Man, the underdog hero, to have a oneshot "I can beat anyone at any time" ability?

And even if he wasn't Spider-Man, what good is it for anyone to have a power like that? It's not creative; it's just a boring "I win" button.

Spider-Senses can be his downfall, since they can be bought past and Peter's so reliant on them he struggles with people who can bypass it.

Miles has fucking both.

One time when he was fighting Doctor Doom his venom touch didn't work. But then Miles developed a new power called super venom touch and it worked.

I'm not making this shit up.

Name one thing good about the character.

Girlyman's back.

What i mean is that the Venom Blast is holding back people from seeing that because it has been used as a BORING i win button so much, say what you will about spidey sinse, but atleast Peter dodged in various ways after he got the "tell".

Miles was great when he started with his Ultimate Prowler origin, but the venom blast is definitly one of the weaker aspects of him because it is such a easy and boring "out" writers use to shill him by having it work on shit way out of his "power level".

I get the concept was that he is supposed to have a "Thief"/Rogue/Ninja with Stealth+Backstab when fighting, but that's not how it been used at all.

If writers can't use his powerset properly and in fact use it so badly it is seen as detrimental then would be good for Miles character overall to have it switched up, give it a signifigant drawback and show that drawback, like using it fucking with the motorics of the hand he used it with making him fuck up a written test due writing like shit after the fight, have him only capable of landing it on a sneak attack due needing to focus to "activate" it before a strike rather then being "at will".

Venom Blast /could/ be good in theory, but it won't be as long as he is in the hands of HACK writers, so you might as well take away the toy/excuse so said hacks whose hands he will always be in actually have to be creative and use different "outs".

He used it twice on blackfart

>oneshotting
it's easier to understand everything through Sup Forums terminology isn't it

Hell name one thing about his personality. When ever people try they end up describing Peter

Blackheart looks disgusting. What happened to him.

That's the deal with many long-running franchises these days.
Texas Chainsaw 3D is fucking garbage

>When ever people try they end up describing Peter
What is Peter's personality to you because I know Miles isn't a geeky nerd?

WHAT DID YOU DO?

Peter was never a geeky nerd though, that's just a Bendis meme. He's really into science, but that doesn't make him a nerd.

In highschool he was a loner who kept pushing people away and secluding himself from the rest of the world because he felt like an outcast, but as he grew up her personality began to change a shit ton. He ended up being a character with a strong moral code that enjoyed having fun with his heroing and struggled to sustain a normal life, which he desperately craved for, but knew he could never have.

Miles has both ability afaik

>"It's not fair! He used his powers!"

I bet you're one of those guys who would try to use Persuasion in every fight