Kenya bans Loud House, LOK, Hey Arnold, SU, and Adventure Time for promoting homosexual behavior...

Kenya bans Loud House, LOK, Hey Arnold, SU, and Adventure Time for promoting homosexual behavior. This is why no one likes you Wakanda.

standardmedia.co.ke/business/article/2001243666/films-board-bans-six-tv-programs-for-promoting-homosexuality

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=omgUOcg_b-Y
web.archive.org/web/20081007002947/http://www.nfvcb.gov.ng:80/foreign.php?start=0&flag=G18
youtube.com/watch?v=QIGCp1_JrGY
youtube.com/watch?v=XBnXvhgrV8Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I get loud house, LOK, SU, and adventure time, but why hey arnold. I don't remember any gay stuff in hey arnold.

There's a new Hey Arnold out now?? And I remember that flash! Took me 5 minutes to realize it's on repeat

What happens that's gay in The Loud House?

Watching it makes you want to fuck little boys.

Mr. Simmons was all but stated to be gay. I think word of God said so too. In the Thanksgiving episode there is a man that is heavily implied to be his partner. Don't remember anything else, though.

>retrogressive

Bu.. but according to Dobson sucking that big black dong is progressive!

Probably Mr. Simmons.

I don't see why they just ban episodes where Mr. Simmons was important rather than just outright ban the show.

There's like 3 gay characters in Hey Arnold! Pic related.

The black kid has 2 dads

I wonder if they ban Anime, if it is for religious reasons, because gooks love to put pagan and satanic shit indiscriminately because they have no idea and just think is "cool"

After reading the article, they seem pretty serious about not letting anything even slightly resemble homosexuality air on their television channels. The fact that these shows feature homosexual characters probably makes them call the morality of the entire show into question. Like, "what else could they be teaching our kids??"

>SU and Adventure Time are for faggots
YOU DON'T SAY?

TO KINKY!!! and very homolike.

>not embracing your inner faggotry

Move to Kenya then, nignog

Historical African religion is deeply superstitious and fearful of devil-spirits raping you from the shadows

Kenya has large populations of evangelical protestants and muslims so those guys team up to ban homosex stuff

It's okay though because Kenya is a cool country with a pretty good economy and the most popular sport there (or at least in the capital) is street hockey. I suppose Obongo also came from there or whatever.

>Banning LoK and SU
Based Kenyans

Russia is probably next.

>devil-spirits raping you from the shadows

I want to know how these myths come about.

Lions?

All this coming from the people who believe if you have sex with a virgin it'll cure you of your aids. So some poor girl gets raped, gets aids, and then the man goes around fucking other people and spreading the disease more. Meanwhile she doesn't even know she has it and will never go get tested because, as we saw with the ebola thing, scientists can't be trusted and only want to steal your life essence or something

POTTERY

> Kenya bans cancerous tumblr-bait shows
wtf i love Kenya now

This, why did it come to this. Why are they so behind us in Third Worldistan? I just can't believe in the year 2017 We still have degenerates who believe this shit over there. What went wrong? Is it geographical? Is it resources? I'd argue it's Islam but I don't want to start a Sup Forums thread.

Shitty education.

Isn't Kenya one of those places where boys have to suck some old dudes dick before they can be considered men?

>say six shows banned
>only list five

What the fuck is the sixth show then? Or are the Wakandians just as bad as math as they are their homophobia?

>Historical African religion is deeply superstitious and fearful of devil-spirits raping you from the shadows
No joking - most of the Scooby-Doo movies are rated the equivalent of NC-17 in Nigeria because of the supernatural elements.

Nobody could ever fix the school system there though. You'd never be able to weed the shit out. Too much ground to cover and most of them are already brainwashed and are going to teach the shit they've already learned to a new shitty generation. How would you even change it? You can't really. And it's becoming a bigger problem every day as tensions get high as fuck.

*at

>Why are they so behind us in Third Worldistan?
Don't worry with the amount of them coming over to the first world we will reach their levels of shittiness soon enough

Go back to Africa.

>Hey Arnold is tumblr bait now
wtf i hate Sup Forums now

>search for Kenyan animation
>this is the first result
JUST
youtube.com/watch?v=omgUOcg_b-Y

The problem is outsiders keep messing with them. Oh, you have a drout or a famine and people are dying? Here have a fuckton of food from other countries so you can artifically support your population size. Oh, some foreign power wants to invade your country? Here, some other foreign power(s) will come in, give you a shitload of guns and some training and help you fight them off. Most of your country can't read or write or do science? Here we'll build a school and set up programs where you can come over to the west and learn yourselves some knowledge, so you can have a nice life here in civilization.

I swear, it started back in the colonial days when europe was trying to "help" the "savages" because they chouldn't help themseles. Let's spread some religion too, that'll fucking help. The whole continent would be better off if it was sealed off and left alone for about 400 years so they can work their shit out.

The countries got raped so hard that they have a sort of PTSD about the western world. That plus people are stupid, even educated people. You can find plenty of doctors in America who think blood is blue and frogs cause warts, Koreans think fan death is a thing, and AIDS is caused by being gay.

Well, to be fair homosexuality is one of the main causes of aids in Africa that and rape. So having something that promotes behaviour of a widespread disease that is literally destroying Africa is understandable.

It's like I'm back in the early 2000s internet animation except there is no edge.

>AIDS is caused by being gay
AIDS is easier transmitted via sodomy than vaginal sex though, so they're half-right.

Any statements from Obama yet?

I fucking hate this too. Why isn't Trump doing more to block these niggers instead of fucking Mexicans?

I agree, just fucking leave the undeveloped countries alone until they are ready to be with the big boys. Seal them off and let them figure it out.

>Religion

As much as I believe religion has steered history and plays a significant role, I can't think of one worse thing to happen to our world than the introduction of Christianity and Islam. Not only have they spread like cancer and started wars, but both have caused a tension on this earth nothing could ever solve except bloody destruction. It doesn't help that most of both is fucking bullshit made up by jews and mudslimes anyway. I'm not saying there aren't important values to take from them, it's just that they've started quite the fucking shitstorm. It's amazing how much people are brainwashed so easily by what they are told.

What the fuck? Can you provide a source for that?

Sure, but we have an epidemic when we could have had a footnote in American history. They had their heads so far up thier asses it was easier for them to pretend it was gay cancer then a communicable disease. We could have stopped AIDS in America.

*tip*

The censors' site is down right now but here's a mirror (Scooby Doo's on the last couple of pages).
web.archive.org/web/20081007002947/http://www.nfvcb.gov.ng:80/foreign.php?start=0&flag=G18

It never ceases to amaze me how people I respect are sometimes incredibly dumb. Like teachers and professors I've looked up to and the such who are usually so incredibly smart being blocked from their true potential due to political and religious beliefs.

It's because it's funnier and easier to pretend that aids come from being gay. Which is lazy as shit and only hurts gays. Which I think is just mean. Just let them be, they're the least of the world's problems.

Am I a fedora now? I never said all religion was bad you know.

Man, people would've started wars over any old bullshit. Religion was just the excuse more often than not. Like most people funding the crusades were interested in the financial aspects of conquest, not some deep religious sentiment.

Well that too, it's all for the $$$. More money = more power, and more power = swinging your power dick worldwide and conquering.

God Bless Kenya

Usually that's Papua New Guinea.

Probably Gravity Falls for the sheriff and his deputy.

That's Catholics user.

i remember the short guy was into a thick lady voiced by jennifer tilly

Based Kenya!!!!

Based Kenya

Niggers raping you from the shadows.

I mean, its better than most but they also burn gays and schizos to death, some just live in cities.

Are those the same boys that build precariously-lookin' tree houses in extremely tall tree tops?

>Christianity is the worst thing to happen to the world
>most virtues of Western culture, the promotion of the truth as a sacred moral good, the protection and sanctity of children, the concept of inalienable rights etc are deeply rooted in Christianity

The vast majority of Western citizens, anglosphere citizens especially, are unwittingly morally and ethically grounded in Christianity regardless of their spiritual beliefs.

AIDS didn't come from america and heterosexual transmission was discovered pretty fast, gays just had a higher chance of catching it because they tended to have higher promiscuity and tended to be in the closet

Well that and anal insertion is more likely to spread it, since anal walls more easily tear not being designed for insertion.

Next is SVTFOE.

>LOK, SU and AT are literal faggot shows

It mean, they have gays in it so, technically.
>inb4 rocks arent gay
its gay rocks.

I know it wasn't from America, but if we had acted quicker we currently wouldn't be standing with 1 million cases in America with and additional 10k a year. Mind you that number is getting better all the time, but we are going to be celebrating 40 years of AIDS and I feel like it's fair to blame the people who dragged feet cause it seemed like an issue only fags had.

Also when aids started condoms where still very much viewed as only for avoiding pregnancy so gays did not use them.

Based Kenya

>all those sodomites who enjoy SU and AT will never enjoy big black cock
Based indeed.

Kenya believe it?

>Kenya
Could be worse
Could be Zimbabwe

No, those are Ewoks. PNG men's houses are A-frames usually. They look like ski chalets with Aborigine paint jobs.

Did they forget Gargoyles or was that already banned?

REMOVE ITTA POOPOO

>too much homosex and your civilization fails
>too little homosex and you dont have a civilization
Life is hard

TWO-TWO THOUSAND SIXTEEN

breaking news: colonialism fucking sucked for anyone who wasn't doing the colonizing

Oh Africa.

Yeah, and Christian traditions are more often than not grounded in Pagan and other various folk religions that preceded it. Your point being? Just about everything you list was being spoken on in some form or another before Christianity.

To be fair it's not like even a quarter of Americans actually understand medicine even superficially. See how easy it is for medical misinformation like anti-vax shit to spread among middle and upper class whites.

>shaftmate

This isn't a thing in Kenya.
>entire population is used as slave labor for a far-off country for decades to centuries
>most memory of the traditional, sustainable ways of life and cultures are crushed
>far-off countries decide to give them autonomy, leaving them with crumbling infrastructure they don't know how to use an uneducated, traumatized populace whose only skills are related to slave labor
>far-off country basically forgets they exist, leaving them to their own devices while corporations take their natural resources and missionaries impart radical, backwards religious ideologies

That's how. The good news is that some African countries are starting to develop rapidly, e.g. Rwanda, Botswana, Namibia
The African immigrant pool in the US is very small, and most of them are highly skilled/driven and succeed in the US. Particularly the Nigerians.

But user, I'm from Singapore.

this. that green text should be copypasta for whenever some Sup Forumstard posts the smug patronizing chink webm.

none of what the chink says is true. he's venting his frustration at being a beta male in a culture that only respects alphas, to the only dude with the education and patience that's helping him out.

>this is a piece of shit
>it was made in china

>we dont want anyone to think were poor
Scary that I know a lot of black familiars who act the same.

The gay scenes in Korra (all three of them) are easily cut out/rewritten too, I think it's just a matter of because they're known for having gay stuff in them at all means they can't be shwon.

youtube.com/watch?v=QIGCp1_JrGY

>live in the land of AIDS and rape
>"Better ban those offensive cartoons!"
Nice priorities, dikembe.

They dindu nuffin, stop being rude to the superior BBC

This is not the only nation that bans homosexuality. There's quite a few other muslim majority countries that do as well.

And the Jews sort of do it in reverse.

Well, Russia sees things, it sees them with it's eyes,
Russia sees things, they're often in disguise.
Carrots
Handbags
Cheese
youtube.com/watch?v=XBnXvhgrV8Q

Funny thing is that Kenya's one of the most advanced countries in sub saharan africa, and is far less fucked up than many of it's neighbors.

Many of the countries are functioning soley on 4 to 5 generations of continuous charity and aid. Sure you can blame colonialism for a lot of shit, but they'res a whole shitload of driving out whatever skilled and educated people the've got, ala Zimbague.

The model really doesn't hold up because you can compare other post colonial countries in latin america and asia, and yet median african performance is close to the bottom of the barrel in Latin America.