Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite

AHAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT AHAHAHAHA

There's few characters that are completed, everything looks like shit and this game is coming out in three months?

Some people are actually excited for this game?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8seeZsWZ1CI
youtu.be/liMKLzYBSso
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

JUST

And here I actually thought capcom would get their shit together and at least try to be in the same league as netherrealm studios.

Silly me

It's weird that the MvCI women all look like babies.

Sir are you aware that you're not on Sup Forums?

Couldn't Capcom just have used Chun Li's Street Fighter V model for the new game?

>all those months of Capcomfags shitting on Injustice graphics (that turned out to be great)
>and now suddenly "graphics doesn't matter"

>For you

Both sides are retarded.

What's more funny is that Injustice had those awful face models a year before the game came out while MvC has 3 months before it releases with even worse models.

I've been thinking that since Carol in the first trailer.

I hate that fucking haircut meme and all it's stupid variants. Fuck off.

Injustice 1 aged terribly but the sequel has no business having good facial animation. I remembered all the company war shitposting how MvCI was going to be superior to Injustice 2 in every way and look what we got now. Banana haired Ken on SFV doesn't seem all that bad in comparison.

Nope.

The aggression came from one side. Both sides are not the same.

So how does it play?

reminder that Disney literally ordered Capcom to sabotage themselves to make marvel characters look more presenting.

>I remembered all the company war shitposting how MvCI was going to be superior to Injustice 2 in every way and look what we got now.
How is the gameplay compared to Injustice 2 though. That and Nova being in the roster is all that matters.

>Injustice 1 aged terribly
Nope, raven and superman are ugly bit the gameplay is fun as hell and the story mode is awesome

Sure they did.
In company wars, no hands are clean.

>AHAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT AHAHAHAHA
What do you think?

Why can't MvCI have faces like that?

That Reddit post got debunked.

At that point, make it a full Marvel game

Why does it matter?

Sounds like bullshit.

Reactions to the "story mode"

Knew it would be, what was the evidence?

>using YT comments to prove your point
Nigga, what are you doing?

What is this underaged bullcrap?

not
>fuck you, rocket

>muh chun li
You know those obnoxious faggots still like SFIV or even V chun, though

There's a demo out now, try it for yourself

You're trying to hard my man.

sounds like typical Sup Forums conduct to me

Aren't YT comments the bottom of the barrel?
Is this really what you want to use to illustrate a point?

It's sad to see that some people just can't accept that Dragon Ball Fighter Z is just better in every way. How do you guys do it? How do you manage to convince yourself?

Fuck, Dante looks like he's knee-deep on that crack addiction

I normally don't give a shit about graphics, its why I supported KOF 14, but JEEZUS some characters are just Horrid. For both sides. The only good thing IS the gameplay. & some of the stages.

Its not Injustice's graphics. Its the art design. Most outfits are overdesigned garbage.

if they were just gonna rip models from MvC3 why didn't they just rip the current gen games those characters were from?

DMC4 Dante costume is superior.

yea bro this looks good

>You will never have a MvC game with the roster size of MvC2

Fucking why?

She's so hot in this game and I'm a huge faggot so that's gotta mean something

Months ago, people were making fun of NRS women and Capcom was the golden standard.

Hehe.

>Member the movies, have Gamora instead of Psylocke or Storm, or Rogue, or even fucking Jubilee :^)

Synergy is a fucking cancer

>no Taskmaster
Real crime

This. Even if you had to exclude the X-Men, there's no reason why this roster is still as bland as it is. Where the fuck is my boy Taskmaster? Where's She-Hulk? Daredevil? Elektra? M.O.D.O.K.? Kamala Kahn? Gwenpool? Come on.

Because it would look shit on some of the characters appearing in the game, like Megaman or Arthur. They should have gone completely in the other direction and stylized like MVC3 did.

I can't wait till the MCU dies and Marvel starts wondering what happened to all their fans.

Remember when Capcom raised the bar on video game graphics with games like Darkstalkers and Street Fighter 3? Those were good times.

Those were really just blips on the radar. SNK and ArcSys have that level of quality as a matter of course.

The real annoying thing is that they HAVE models for half these characters already. Why not just use SF5's for the street fighter crew and change the shaders?

I've thought about this before, MvC2 was literally made because it was requested by fans, all hand drawn sprite work, nothing held back for "playable characters" it was basically Capcom with no limits. That was 17 years ago, established company's have so much shit going on it's like the actual game is the last thing on the to-do list.

>Those were really just blips on the radar.
Go look at any fighter from 1991-1994 then compare it to Darkstalkers 1. It was a huge jump in quality.

See you in another 10 years.

Not even just those. Their other 3D games, like REmake, RE4, DMC4, RE6, even SF4 and 5, all looked good or even pushed the boundaries of what the systems they were made for's capabilities. REmake and RE4 especially in particular still look good to this day. Not even just those, but (U)MvC3 is in the same series and that game not only looked great for its time, but still does like 6 years later. That game looked so good. Why does this game look like shit?

This must be fake.

>all hand drawn sprite work
You mean sprite work copied and pasted from older games?

>Gateway anime to the most obnoxious power level faggots ever
>Only focusing in DBZ shit, not even DB, GT or Super (before you say Frieza, he's technically from the movies)
>Confirmed small roster
>Done by Arc "enhance my shit fella" System Works
>Gameplay guaranteed to be only visually cool if you know how to play.

Bitch please
Even if MvCI endd up bad, it still won't be as bad as your anime fightan.

Sadly no

Just hearsay but form what a former Capcom marketing intern said they where to make the Capcom characters slightly uglier to make the Marvel characters look better.

t. Capcomfag.

End yourself.

I hate this game because Sup Forumsirgins will use it as a excuse to shitpost about how they HATE EVERYTHING about this game but obviously can't shut the fuck up about it.

Inb4 boogie man faggot replies

nice boogie man faggot quads

No, just a fightan fan who knows how bad the games currently are.

Then again, Tekken 7 btfo'd the competition, so I'm fine, thank you.

youtu.be/8seeZsWZ1CI

>6666
he's the one

>turn the man that makes Sup Forums question their sexuality into JUST
How is that even possible?

>Capcomfag, Draxposter and REAL gamer

End yourself.

Quads confirm

>Dante letting someone he just met touch E&I
What is this OOC garbage?

>93226732
No please, keep going faggot, I need my daily laugh at Sup Forumsirgins who keep thinking anyone who disagrees with them are the devil incarnate, ironically like the same twitter people they so hate.

These are the people who were supposed to be impressed with MvC trailers and shit so they buy the game with MONEY.

I don't like the look of Injustice 2's characters. Superman looks like a balding father 2 who works as an accountant. Black Adam looks like a turkish kebab salesman.

Look, you are the one here who is a shameless Capcomfag and will buy everything they shit because "muh REAL fighting game".

You are the laughing stock here.

youtu.be/liMKLzYBSso

I was...once...

>looking at Youtube comments
>ever

Like the leak says, it's all about making the Capcom characters take a backseat and making the Marvel characters look awesome.

>this is how Sup Forums actually argues

Goddamn Boco you are even a dumber motherfucker than I thought

>This is a Capcomfag rebuttal

...who said I was gonna buy this shit, animefag? I said that the DBFZ has a lot of things that have to be dealt with BEFORE the game is actually succesful, and besides, at this point, when you still replied at me despite the fact I didn't gave you a (you) only shows 2 things. You're either that desperate over Capcom dying over "muh TORtanic again" like the Sup Forumsirgin you are, or you are that guillible over the fact ArcSys has done the same shit AND WORSE than Crapcom's current fighters.

I wanna believe the second one, but something tells me you are a lost cause.

Hey, I didn't know about the horrid DLC plan yet, and the models were still reasonably acceptable.

I'm not even the same user, guy...

I was going to buy Injustice 2, but if this is what the community is like no thanks.

>>Confirmed small roster
Where?

>first time X has been playable in something in over eleven years
I'll buy it.

Look, buy whatever game you want and don't let crossposters from Sup Forums tell you what to do otherwise.

And of course, ignore, hide and report shit if they actually break the rules.

Game confirmed a devilish turd.

Of course you were.

Just like MvCI would be an awesome game that would make the world loves Carol, like a Carolfag shitposted in all Injustice threads for months.

Sorry if other communities aren't as nice as that.

>1991-1994
That's a very small window. How many fighting games even came out in that 4 year span?

What?

>3 year
>3/4 of a gen
>at a time were there were 2-3 fighting games per month
>very small
spot the shitter who started gaming on the ps3+last of us bundle.

Mortal Kombat. And I think Samurai Shodown.

I think the idea was that:

>MvCI fans shitposted Injustice threads for months
>Somehow the Injustice community is to blame for that