Literally WTF is up with this noodle anatomy shit

Literally WTF is up with this noodle anatomy shit.

hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/nickelodeon-sets-voice-cast-animated-series-welcome-wayne-1013280

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a5mo6eFZpnQ
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B0-R3-nOg4VpdWFQTGo5VTNkUTA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Nickelodeon
>New Animated series
Huh. That's new.

>The show follows the comedic adventures of three kids as they aim to unlock the secrets of their strange and fantastical apartment building, the Wayne. Each new investigation brings them face-to-face with new characters, creatures, and oddities, known as “Wayne Phenomena,” leading them closer to uncovering the truth about the weird things happening in their building.
The premise seems interesting. I'll keep an eye on this.

As for your question, it's the new style that's in for cartoons in this era, get over yourself. It's a cartoon.

When did Wayside School become an apartment block?

The premise seems really cool. They could even have the apartment gain extensions to keep the place going after a while.

The faces are hideous, but I like the characters' clothes. They feel distinct and interesting.

>They killed Leif
FUUUUUUUCK NOOOOOOO

I remember the shorts being decent but I'm not sure how they are gonna try and build a whole series around this.

NEW TRAILER IS OUT

youtube.com/watch?v=a5mo6eFZpnQ

>Samurai Jack
>not liking CalArts

Samurai Jack IS CalArts!

If you watched the pilot miniseries you can clearly see the difference in animation.
Also, here's the drive for the web-episodes.
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B0-R3-nOg4VpdWFQTGo5VTNkUTA

I don't hate it

Judging by the trailer, they are going the Gravity Falls route, with the main group solving the mysteries of the building, which apparently hosts cryptids and futuristic tech inventions.

Also that guy has a grippling hook

I like shows that take place mostly in a single large building full of supernatural stuff

Well it looks better than that Ok Gayo shit that Sup Forums keeps pushing here but I doubt it will get nearly a fraction of the shill power behind it.

Fucking 10's character designs REEEEEEEEEEE

I don't really have a problem with it. It's reminiscent of other cartoons but is hardly the exact same "CalArts" art style people are complaining about.

It had its threads back when it was a web-series. Judging by the already high number of views in the trailer video, I think the Internet is ready to discuss the new show.
Also, we've got a premier date, July 24th

It's REALLY similar though

Now the biggest question, will the ratings beat the Sponge?

If Loud House could, then this show might do it as well

Yeah. It could be an interesting show, I just wish the faces weren't fuck ugly. The costume design is neat though.

Yeah, they have the characteristic "tumblr noses" but overall I hope the writing turns out great

Show looks interesting
Maybe it'll have lore

I'm sure it'll be that way. A show based on paranormal stuff and mysteries usually has lore.

The artstyle reminds me of Regular Show

I understand why you got those vibes. Beta version of the show was apparently in RS style

It might be worth keeping an eye on

Hopefully, the show gets good ratings. Nick needs to get rid of Spongebob and the shitcoms

Noodle limbs aren't inherently bad. Cartoons from the 1930's had noodle limbs.

The trailer shows a few animated scenes that caught my attention. As long as the animation is smooth and nice, I won't care about noodle limbs