AMERICA #4 Preview

Sup Forums favorite comics

Can't wait to see the new tier of stupidity Rivera reaches.

I love this comic unironically.

Oh fuck yes I need to feel fucking pissed off a stupid shit today

I've never read her stuff, she has two moms?

OK so I don't think any part of those first narration bubbles made sense. Is that just me?

She's from a dimension with no men.

I hate you ironically.

Yes and so does ROM but he's a way better character than her.

God I hate everyone's style in this page.

If she learned spanish shit from the regular world why do they know spanish shit.

Stop trying to make amigx a thing. It's not going to be a thing.

reeeeeee

Because the writer is a hack that can't even keep things coherent within a single comic book you think she can actually focus enough to remember the shit she's putting to page?

Why woulf they speak spanish if in the previous issue they

Why woulf they speak spanish if in the previous issue the comic shows america learned spanish from normal latinos

>LeeLuMultiPass Phi Theta
I really wish Gabby had referenced a different movie.

This is the gayest shit, in both the common and slang senses of the word.

The whole lesbian utopia world is so stupid it's like something from a bad fetish webcomic.

I hate Wiccan so damn much.

>REEEEEEE

The frogposters found a way to get to her? This should be interesting

>amigx
Is America the only country that has to deal with that shit?

Attack of the Lesbian Mexican Space Gnostics!

Wait, was that intentional? I thought it was just a misspelling.

God, I fucking love reading this mess with Sup Forums: the hate sustains me.

Again America delegates an important tsk to the author's self-insert to show how much she trusts and respects her.

>Our love is the seal para siempre
Vete a la mierda

>papo
Vete a la reconchadetumadre

>important

If X'Anquisha and co. keep the girls safe, good job. If they fail to keep the guerillas safe and let them all get killed, then America won't have to bother with them trying to make her help people. It's a win-win no matter what they do.

Its supposed to be trying to make it gender neutral.
Which is stupid because spanish and most languages have gendered grammer(?).
Does the writer even speak spanish i doubt they do but marvel gives no fucks.

Jesus christ. Even if that is the case, why x of all possible letters? How the fuck is that even supposed to be pronounced?

are those vague space vaginas?

I think it's supposed to be pronounced a-me-gay

And he's just a Toy Robot.

>Amigx
the trashcan is too good for this shit

it's amazeballs and does NOT get storytimed enough

there should be AT LEAST one a day

So she's going to annoy it with an siren klaxon and a spotlight?

it's why i don't want this travesty to be cancelled
this is so bad it goes back to being entertaining

They've actually tried a bunch of other shit, like amig@, but nobody's really gone for it.

I don't get why Sup Forums has to bash this comic. This is selling well to its demograph and is clearly not meant for you so why read it?

>How the fuck is that even supposed to be pronounced?
like ameegex

>This is selling well to its demograph
Which is?

Minorities.

user, it is really funny that you think that because it's crashing and burning like the Hindenburg.

This comic is highly acclaimed by the critics, and the industry and is probably a contender for an eisner next year.

And it's not just terrible. It's terrible in so many unpredictable ways that it's hillarious. If Gabby later comes out and says she was pulling an andy kaufman or Borat, I will not be suprised at all.

White people who are politically left of Chairman Mao appears to be the primary demographic. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

What actually WILL Gabby say or do when this comic gets canned due to low-ass sales?

no it isnt
its mostly whites with huge guilt complexes buying this tripe

>Broke America up from her girlfriend

This rustles my jammies!

>pulling an andy kaufman or Borat

Absolutely impossible. I'll buy that comic if this is true.

I showed this comic to my Brazilian friend the other day. She literally asked me what was up with the Google translate

And it'll never not be fucking dumb.

I mean, I get that she'd just had her entire plan bailed on and the point was supposed to show that she's impulsive and shit, but her entire plan basically boiled down to "we gon' live in the same area!".

YOU'VE GOT DIMENSION-TRAVERSING POWERS, WOMAN
THIS IS NOT FUCKING ROCKET SCIENCE, YOU THICK SHIT

Don't blame Wiccan, blame Gillen

What kind of gay male would create a lesbian Utopia?

Well, Brazilians speak Portuguese.

Everything about page pisses me off. If the writer/artist wanted to be emotional, they should have left the character's expressions do the talking. America's fucking naruto-like speech kills any form of seriousness that the scene may have had. Not to mention the art is terrible at conveying what is actually going on in a way to grasp the situation on an emotional level.

Ghosts? Nobody is buying this.

the one who wants ALL the faghags.

>amigx
US Hispanics were a mistake.

that fifth element joke got really old really fast.

>Lesbian
>fag hag
Pick one

Gays and Lesbians are basically mortal enemies

It's the fact that she says the full name every time, even in situations where it's really inconvenient to do so.
Like getting attacked by a giant woman composed of pink energy, for example.

I get its a reality created by Wiccan but then how do they conceive children? The Amazons in DC had it explained but are everyone Dickgirls in this reality? What gives Marvel, I want answers.

in gillen's young avengers, it is said there are men on that dimension. no mention if those men are native, but there are men

Gee, how lucky that no one thought of storytiming the previous issues. I would not have been able to stand it again...

>amigx

Every day Sup Forums gets a little stronger.

>Gets shit on for not knowing proper Spanish
>Makes a gendered word gender neutral
That word would be pronounced something like "ah-mi-cks" (the sound "x" makes isn't particularly easy to describe in Spanish, let alone English) it looses all meaning, but PC culture I guess

This comic reminds me that Chicanos are a mistake.

Yes, you're just an idiot.

>papo
america confirmed for subhuman sudaca

>mierda
I know that one!

It could be pronounced "ah-meegz" since "x" is often used to make a "z" sound.

How is it possible for this comic to get worse with every issue? It's almost impressive how this run keeps surprising me with how truely and utterly terrible each issue is.

This by a "new Rican" though

It gets storytimed every time America Chavez is even casually brought up in a thread.

I thought it made the J-pronounced-H sound, like "mejico"

Not even minorities like this garbage fire.

Don't lump us with Korra the chonga. She's from the other hemisphere, you can have it.

>amigx
>when spanish has the word "cuate" that's unisex for close friend
This comic was a mistake

Same shit, hispanics with no connection to their original culture that end up being just confused americans trying to be two things at once.

American hispanics that speak spanglish are a fucking mistake.

Chicanos are subhuman trash.
t. real spic

Wouldn't it be ah-mi-eckis? Like the beer? Dos XXs? Eckis?

> the ancestral plane
How does she get away with this?

We live in a world where some hack created a character who wears a view finder as a mask or whatever. Fucking kill me

Hey man, Robocop is the cutest one out of the whole damn lot.

>beaners illegally, legally move to america
>they move to the cities
>cities have liberals
>beaners get infected with liberal politics

For now, yes. But you live in the age of Trump so 20-30 million hispanics are going back where they came from. Meaning that very soon Spanglish-speaking ultra-liberal "proud 2 be latinx" people will flood countries like mexico and el salvador, infecting them forever with the retardation and autism of liberal America.

What's the point of cutting the half of Chavez' head into it's own panel? What pisses me off the most about this comic is the lazy art.

Lilumultipass will never not be stupid as fuck

Hija de puta LoL "papo" XD

My god, this woman can't accept she don't know how to speak spanish!

Is hard to explain the meaning of that word, but it just have no sense in this context.

She is Puerto Rican, so she does know Spanish. A shitty spanish though.

He should have said Pepo and then knock his teeth out.

Why can't this thing just die already?

Why?

What exactly has America Chavez done to earn all of the praise that she gets in universe?

She is a proud interdimensional lesbian of color breaking barriers in superheroism.

So she's like a brown, female version of the Beyonder.

then why isn't it being storytimed right now?

I need more r34 of Zu.