Stupid and Odd Questions Thread

Ask a weird question, get some sort of answer.

Who's the Fastest Man Undead in the DCU?

Other urls found in this thread:

dc.wikia.com/wiki/Black_Flash_(New_Earth)
youtu.be/7KowU4tPi7Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

dc.wikia.com/wiki/Black_Flash_(New_Earth)

how much effort do you all put into supporting shit you like?
say a new studio shows promise but needs help getting off the ground, how much are you willing to put into it?

Buy an occasional floppy, and talk/shill about it online.

I put in 90 dollars to the new Shantae game since I'm a big fan of the series.

For a small studio I like I've preorderd all their games. Some even twice but they're a really rare case. I wouldn't so that for most things though.

Nothing, taxation is theft and capitalism is a scam

Could Batman still be Batman if he didn't have a mansion, money, and a butler? What would have Bruce Wayne become if he was born in a average family?

I want to write and direct cartoons; how the FUCK do I start this process.

When anons talk shit online like Internet tough guys trying to hide their casual autistic colors, what is going through their head because we all know once away from the pc theyre lonely cowardly neckbeards and act as such.

Depends how much I like it and how much support it seems to need.

Probably an angry delinquent honestly. There's a What If comic where Aunt May dies instead of Ben, then Peter kills the robber so Uncle Ben takes the fall for him and goes to prison. He just jumps from foster home to orphanage. That's what I imagine he would be like, without the resources it would be impossible

I'm not an investment bank.

I buy things I want and I don't buy things I don't want, and I end it at that.

Sometimes making a high-quality product is a bit more expensive for a small company or an individual than a large corporation, and in those cases I'm willing to pay more for the product, for example an expensively bound book.

Yes, he'd still be obsessed with taking his anger out on crime. It'd just take longer to refine his skills.

I also don't know why people think taking Alfred out of the equation does anything. He's invaluable to Bruce and Batman and I love him as a character, but he's also sort of not part of the equation. It's hard to explain if you're already getting ruffled, but just think of it like this.

If Bruce Wayne is an average nobody and has no billionaire dual identity, why would he need anyone to help him upkeep anything? He can disappear for days and no one will care, he'd probably just stay Batman all the time. Stealing food and supplies from the crooks he puts down. He also probably wouldn't literally be Batman, in the sense I don't think he'd have the time to get fancy with his costume. He'd just dress up like a masked thug, maybe leave bloodstains on his gear for the fear and intimidation factor.

i know barely anything about comics, but my dad says the hulk is strongest and practically unbeatable due to his rage increasing his powers

this true?

I seed on a 5:1 ratio.

Not really.
But a writer can decide it so, that applies to any character though especially if it's their comic the matter goes down in.

have anons still been applying to those comic contests/jobs? I haven't seen a thread in a while

guys im watching legion of superheroes

How come bringing teen supes to the future didn't fuck the future in any way they didn't even erase his memories

Do you have the name of that What If?
I'd like to read it.

So...Rorschach?

If you like.
If Thomas and Martha are still who they are personality wise they'd still give Bruce a good upbringing compared to Walter meaning he could function in society should he wish to, he just might choose to relinquish normalcy over pursuing vengeance.

In modern comics they do generally erase his memory to a degree but "leave the fun" to steal a phrase.

But also Clark isn't an idiot. Simply knowing he'll be a big hero doesn't mean he'll research all his adventures and try to change them.

What was wrong with Fletcher Hanks?

learn to write
learn to draw
learn to animate and cinimatics
study the old masters
make a pitch bible
pitch
collect a team
make storyboard
edit
make pilot
pitch pilot

alfred was always his miral compass, faith in humanity and very few people he can be completely honest with
wuthout him he might've gone full redhood a long time ago

*moral

You okay there? A bit worried about your typing.

Wow, didn't expect that.

I'll agree there that it's likely Bruce might actually become more vicious and lethal if he didn't have someone to stitch him back up, take care of his health and nutrition and make him feel safe while he's blacked out from exhaustion.

If the frequency of cat purrs can help tissue regeneration, does that mean The Flash can help heal people by vibrating at the frequency of cat purrs?

youtu.be/7KowU4tPi7Q

I appreciate that user. I love the Shantae series too.

The Speedforce is completely broken, so maybe?

If OP is a permavirgin, how can he be a faggot who takes lots of dicks?

Does Cyclops wear specific types of glasses for sex or what?

Alcoholism, self-loathing, and self-esteem issues.

what the fuck is going on with my board backing. Is it just because I live in Arizona where its too damned hot? or was it the board. I've been using the board i bought it with or a while and only now changed it.

Daredevil who can see

Whatever happened to Hanks after 1941 or so?

Since the Black Flash is more of a concept than an actual being as far as we know, it's probably not him.

The Top has super speed and is either dead or undead (he's a ghost who possesses corpses to 'live' again), so my vote would be him.

sleepy as fuck

alfred best girl

He froze to death on a park bench.

For me it depends on what they need the money for and if they show a good amount of knowledge on what they are doing, for example if we are talking something such as a video game kickstarter like shovel knight or yooka-laylee I want to see gameplay and an outline of how the money is being spent before I drop a dime on it, too many people have been fucked over by shitty devs or animators due to how poorly they spent their kickstarter money and I don't plan on being one of them.