Johns and Whedon on JL reshoots

How will Sup Forums ever recover?

Other urls found in this thread:

pajiba.com/think_pieces/an-open-letter-to-warner-bros-ceo-kevin-tsujihara-about-layoffs-zack-snyder-and-donuts.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Also, Hall of Justice?

I love that they do this stuff

>damage control from panicked executives in their ivory towers

YAWN

This is going to be the most interesting cape film of the decade, if only because its going to be a miracle if its good and a hilarious failure if its bad

>panicked executives in their ivory towers

It's like you don't know a thing

true, here is another one

Remember when the cast and crew of "Suicide Squad" said their reshoots were just for minor action beats?

Remember when WB released a note about how Zack Snyder directed the Flash cameo in that on the same day Jai Courtney revealed that the scene was spliced together in reshoots and he didn't even meet Ezra Miller?

Yeah.

Whats the real deal behind this pots ??

They're turning Justice League into another Marvel bland generic quipfest and cocksucking fanboys on here are posting epic twitter bantz as if it proves otherwise

remember when WW was a mess

Is he actually going to reshoot everything? If so, then I have no idea how to feel about DC shedding its grimdark tone in the span of 2 years. That seems really fast to me at least. I'm gonna miss Snyder. Poor guy will be lucky to ever get hired again after WB finishes turning the DC universe into Marvel 2: Electric Boogaloo. (;__;)

based cereal lord is such a dank memer

>Is he actually going to reshoot everything? If so, then I have no idea how to feel about DC shedding its grimdark tone in the span of 2 years. That seems really fast to me at least.

>liking grimdark capeshit

But 95% of JL was already shot by Snyder

The Joss account is a fake. Johns is just playing with it.

>you will never make so much money and influence that you can get away with fucking with customers
I fucking hate rich people so goddamn much

Never said I liked it. Just saying it's a jarring change of pace. I'm not really sad about Snyder's leaving because his films were particularly incredible. More so that he at least attempted to do something different that's above most capeshit, even if it wasn't really great. At least the DCEU felt distinct. Now it'll probably just end up feeling generic.

Production can be a mess and the movie still.be good. Every interview said something different regarding the tone.

I'll take generic over shitty any day

>this triggers the average 4channer

It doesn't matter if it feels distinct if at the end is shit. I don't know why people try to force "distinction" when it doesn't fit the characters.

It wouldnt be the first time

nah fuck off. Hall of Justice wouldn't happen.

Thats Superman's new Tomb, after he's dies again.

Remember they're shooting Dumbo at the same place, so any leaked set pics can be from either or.
That's probably the Circus

So this movie is getting delayed right?
There's no way it could be ready in time by November.

>that pic

Are we finally getting the Sense of Right Alliance movie we've been yearning for?

>Set a course... Intercourse!

making fun of bad rumors that people make up for clickbait

Look. I'm just gonna assume you're retarded and not simply baiting. You see, I'm taking a shit right now and I have nothing better to do so I'll just explain what's going on.

There are no reshoots. That twitter screencap is Johns taking the piss. It's a joke.

That doesn't even look remotely like a Circus, Burton or not.

Then how do you explain articles saying there are reshoots happening?

>Remember when WB released a note about how Zack Snyder directed the Flash cameo in that on the same day Jai Courtney revealed that the scene was spliced together in reshoots and he didn't even meet Ezra Miller?

But Zach Snyder DID direct that bit with the Flash. And Courtney could have never met Miller. Those things are not mutually exclusive at all.

Are you dumb?
>Remember when the cast and crew of "Suicide Squad" said their reshoots were just for minor action beats?

But that was also true, the whole movie just got fucked in editing.

SS reshot almost all of its third act.

Are you guys dumb? I'm seriously asking, because the entire point of BvS was to move away from the deconstructionism of MoS & the Dark Knight Trilogy. The entire thing was one big, painful, reconstruction of the Batman mythos in film, pulling him out of his 25+ year career of killing (since the first Burton movie).

This was always Snyder's plan to move in this direction, you can see it with the Wonder Woman movie. The tone of which the art book and interviews show was largely Snyder's doing.

proof? Because most of the effects shots at the end couldnt have been been finished that fast.

>wonder woman just outgrossed doctor strange with less budget and marketing
*yawns while receiving academy award*

Suicide Squad didn't have major reshoots though, we know that for sure now

its amazing how absolutely retarded the most vocal haters of the DCEU are

>Not liking the Dark Knight Trilogy

Fuck off you pleb

Freaking this DShit knows theyre dying

How do you explain articles like

pajiba.com/think_pieces/an-open-letter-to-warner-bros-ceo-kevin-tsujihara-about-layoffs-zack-snyder-and-donuts.php

>What are you even doing? I wish to God you were forced to live out of a car until you made a #1 movie of the year. MaybeWonder Womanwouldn't be such a mess. Don't try to hide behind the great trailer. People inside are already confirming it's another mess. It is almost impressive how you keep rewarding the same producers and executives for making the same mistakes, over and over.

These are articles created as red meat for half-retarded Marvelfags desperate for any news to confirm their anti-DC bias.