I really fucking hate these trendy, in your face...

I really fucking hate these trendy, in your face, vaguely ghetto minority characters that always try to shit on the legacies of the REAL heroes that their riding the coattails on, say they act better then them, all the while not doing anything notable on their own. Why does marvel continue with this panderous bullshif?

Not as bad as red onions

>vaguely ghetto

How?

They want all of those sjw's who post panels from their comics and fan art of the movies to buy the comics.

we heard you the first time

Black, but not too black.

ah alright I kinda get what you are saying

>white boys getting triggered

First of all, riri is a really stupid and ghetto sounding name. And the way the characters act are so ij your face, loud, and idiotic, it can only be described as ghetto. These new characters are either sjw femenazis, ghetto brats, or both

>ghetto

nigga just say nigger

No because im not going to be racist which only gives these sjw retards more fuel

You are placing way too much importance on a random Sup Forums thread.

>white male is replaced with another white male
>nobody raises an eyebrow because that's the "Default" for a character to be

>white male is replaced by a non-white or female
>everybody loses their shit

and by everybody I mean Sup Forums, and it's hilarious

Their shittly written and have stories made to further their shitty agendas. Fuck marvel and the feminist propaganda dirt theyre printing

It's more like old heroes getting pushed out of the way for their politically correct replacement, all to meet some vague diversity quota.

Another "I hate diversity thread". How new and refreshing. Goddamn, you faggots make these kind of threads 4 or 5 times a day. If you don't like it just don't buy the shit, fuck.

I'm just irritated all the black females get to be "da smartest". Black females are fair at the end of the "intelligence" scale. A black female being the smartest person on Earth is laughable.

Not to mention that nowadays diversity = black female from "da US". Where's the diversity when all of your characters are Americans?

But eh, I guess people who can't do anything themselves need fictional characters to look up to and project themselves onto them...

No, because then theyll still be making this over politically correct BLM shit regardless if sales tell them otherwise, which is ruining our characters and comics in general. Go fuck yourself because your part of the problem

>>white male is replaced with another white male
>>nobody raises an eyebrow because that's the "Default" for a character to be
bullshit. Name one time that happened and no one cared. I can name a few where people did, most of them had to do with Mar-vell.

>implying they're buying it now

Nigger then don't buy it no need to tell Sup Forums the same thing over and over it's preaching to the choir. Go on reddit if you want (you's)

>Hero/Heroine is replaced by anyone who is NOT a friend/protege
>Everyone is pissed
>Hero/Heroine is replaced by a friend or protege
>No one says shit
This double standard is pissing me off. Cishets need to fuck off. It's not their medium anymore.

>I guess people who can't do anything themselves need fictional characters to look up to and project themselves onto them...
They dont need someone of their own fucking race and dirty sub cultures in order to look up to them. Women canlook up to men just fine, they dont need a female role model. Anyone who says otherwise is a self entitled bitch trying to shove their race/gender into the forefront of everything for the sake of control.

>then don't buy it
BUT THERE STILL RUINING OUR COMICS YOU FUCKING IDIOT ASSHOLE

>Cishets need to fuck off. It's not their medium anymore.
I will beat a defiant cunt sucking femenist to death before they take away the ONE thing that we have left

You fail to realize that throwing "ghetto" everywhere is easy to read between the lines fro those retards. So you may as well say nigger as what you're saying now will only yield the same effect.

So don't buy it. Watch it crash and burn and laugh about it later.

A black character existing in a comic is "politically correct" and "BLM"? Bro, this is so ridiculous and over the fucking top. This character probably won't even be around 2 years from now and it has you this triggered?

Seek help.

>The sarcasm
>DC's new popularity
>Your head
>A gutter somewhere
>Marvel's reputation

Let me spell it out for you because your clearly too retarded to comprhend it. They blatently refuse to stop making this shit, even when it makes them loose like 90% of their sales. They dont care about money anymore, because if theirs a defict for the company at this point disney will pay for it. The only way to make them truely stop this shit is to heckle the shit outve them. Even if it doesnt stop it atleast we went out with a bang.

Because the entire storyarcs they have for these characters is how theyre better then the real hero theyre based on because there black, and has to deal with thinly veiled storys about how white people are evil.

Like I said: Let it crash and burn.

Work on your grammar bro, you're losin' it.

>The only way to make them truely stop this shit is to heckle the shit outve them.

dumb outrage poster

Shut the fuck up and eat shit you repetitive gutless bitch

>The only way to make them truely stop this shit is to heckle the shit outve them

For some reason, I highly doubt they are browsing Sup Forums.

Azreal? Wasp?

Ten bucks says I could write a better riri story than all of marvels writers combined.

Reminder that your Sup Forums sensitivities are just acting up.

There's nothing inherently wrong with a hero taking up another's mantle, but many recent successors have been written badly. The shit that guys like Bendis or Slott pull? THAT'S what you should protest.

I mean she's written by Bendis, so most likely.

>TFW Bendis didn't want to just bring Rhodey back to life and make him Iron Man again.

I mean nobody would really care if it was Rhodey, and they could still bullshit and claim they're being "Progressive" again.

>Sup Forums/gamergate/alt-right criticize the SJW/Tumblr/left for so long for pushing for representation, making accusations of racism
>now the right is crying "racism" and begging for representation

OH, how the tables have turned!

You're right that's a pretty low bar.

>giving a shit about awful comic content that's going to be retconned anyway

This is your life.

>>Hero/Heroine is replaced by a friend or protege
>>No one says shit
Amen, that's how you do it.
They spent a whole year building up Renee Montoya to take over as The Question, a whole year of her sidekicking and helping Vic with investigations to build her up as a character and it was a good transition.
Rhody worked with Iron Man for decades. He used the suits. He knew the technology and how to work it inside and out, he was Stark's BFF (or as close as a sociopath can get to having a BFF), the perfect candidate to stand by Iron Man and if need be to inherit the mantle. Instead we get this shitty brat.

If the only reason you use the word ghetto instead of nigger is appearances you're being pretty damn racist, nigger.

>REAL heroes

Get a life.

I mean it was at first, but now we just end up with threads full of Sup Forums shitposting and its getting fucking annoying

>REAL heroes

Uhm, have you actually read Iron Man, they got is an asshole at best, who sometimes manages to drunkenly stumble into saving the day, probably from something he started.

Black people are all automatically ghetto and any of them that behave otherwise are just a lesser form of ghetto

user, you're already being racist.

white boys got all the cash

I can't speak for the rest of the people, but I dislike riri because she's boring, and borders on Mary-sue.
Maker her interesting, and write her compelling and I could be on-board.

People got pissed Sam took over for Cap despite it making sense. There will always be a shitstorm

So does everyone else. Even sjw's. They just guilt themselves into liking it otherwise it'd be racist.

muh dick

I sincerely hope this irony isn't lost on you.

stop buying it. we're on Sup Forums so you don't buy it in the first place
if you know people who buy it, try to discourage them from buying it.

more muh money and muh acting like a civilized person

Replacing a character or changing their costumes always causes a commotion. Thing is there is a right way and a wrong way. Rhodes could have been the be Iron man, but they wanted Riri and you know what that could have worked. What should have happened though is that Riri should have been in the story for a year or two as an intern at Tony's company. Someone who was showing promise that he kept an eye on. That would have been a great place for her to have made her armor Tony to be smart ass about it, but then taking her under his wing... Instead she comes out of left field. I tried explaining this to somebody, but his response was that Marvel announced this beforehand. Thing is in a couple years time it will not make sense in the story when trades are purchased. It's terrible from a story telling stand point.

civilized people don't fuck aids infested monkeys

>Rhodes could have been the be Iron man, but Bendis killed him off for movie synergy only he decided it before the movie came out.
fixed

>The only way to make them truely stop this shit is to heckle the shit outve them

Said the not-SJW

You'd be surprised.

OP you picked a really funny example, because Riri is a completely different problem: She's Bendis's stepdaughter. Basically his stepkids have no respect for him because lolcomicsauthor so he's trying to be like YOU'RE SPIDER-MAN AND YOU'RE IRON MAN ISN'T IT COOL THAT I DID THAT? and everyone is sick of his shit.

Riri will go away and never come back shortly after Bendis stops delivering (he already has, he has to be nagged by editorial to even write an Infamous Iron Man script anymore)

Even the diversity-hiring creative teams are sick of this particular character's bullshit. Can't do anything about Moon Girl though.

he is correct nothing enrages a believer more than mockery

I still find it absurd how he thought they were actually going to kill off Rhodey because they showed him getting shot down in the trailer. How could he think they'd actually show a hero - even a secondary one like War Machine - getting killed before the film was even released?

It wasn't dumb, it was genius on Bendis part. He got Rhodey out of the way of being IM so he could make his own Donut Steal OC to cash in on those royalties later.

It was the logical outcome if you had just a tiny bit of forsight. and the future looks indeed dark

They use retarded ass ghetto slang and tumblr speak in these comics all the time now.

>so he could make his own Donut Steal OC to cash in on those royalties later.
it all comes down to this. but who is ever going to put her in a movie?

No one liked EXTREME Batman.

>They use retarded ass ghetto slang and tumblr speak in these comics all the time now.

so they use lingo that actually black people and young people use today...this what comic books do

You just described Tony stark, Peter Parker and Johnny storm. So yeah stop being a bitch and say nigger

Oh look another ignorant Sup Forums thread on Sup Forums. Hyperbolic ignorance with closest racism due to the power of being anonymous.

>this what comic books do

Have you read shit like the new Wasp and Cap Marvel?

>The "These characters don't look or sound like me" thread

>not having racial pride and demanding representation like every other race
yikes

Mods, Sup Forums is invading, again.

>"White males are the most oppressed minority"

In other news, the sky's blue and politics are dumb.

Why do you assholes keep making this thread?

This shit is stupid. This whole website has become a giant political incubator

>How to spot the Sup Forumstard
>Notice the obvious racist baiting thread
>Insult Sup Forums
>Look at who gets butthurt
>Laugh at said butthurt Trumptard

>Sup Forumsmblr

I don't even care about the 'diversity' aspect. To me this is just a repeat of the Nineties where all the old characters were being replaced by new ones for no reason.

Is there really any functional difference between Kyle Raynor, Jared Stephens Dr. Fate, Azreal Batman, Ben Reilly, Artemis Wonder woman, etc and Iron Heart, Kamalah Marvel girl, Sam Nova, etc?

If it was like back then, in a few years/decades the original characters will be back

>Azreal
They literally wrote him out in a few months because no one liked him

yeah for Sup Forums prehaps, not a day goes by whee we don't shit about SJW's or muh nigga's or muh diversity taking up space that could be used for discussing actual on topic boards shit and not thinly veiled Sup Forums shit

>I really fucking hate
stopped reading right there

LOVE TRUMPS HATE BIGOT

People cried then too. You have to understand that core, hardcore comic book fans are whiny manchildren who hate change. EVERY major character change was met with some push back, regardless of whether it turned out good or bad.

Nobody was bothered when Rhodey was Iron Man. And why was that? Because he fucking earned it. He was already a long-time associate of Tony.

Likewise, it would've gone much better if Lila Rhodes had been the one to take over for Tony now, instead of some redundant newly-created character who did nothing to earn it. Why the fuck did Marvel forget that they ALREADY HAD a young black woman with an existing connection to Iron Man who's a who could've been the new Iron Man if they were just wanting "diversity"? Or is the problem that Lila isn't stereotypical enough?

>Americop died for this
Or was crippled, I don't remember

>It's not their medium anymore.
But its 'yours' now you faggot hypocrite?

Bendis doesn't get participation (aka royalties) on Lila.

I'd make a Sup Forums joke about Bendis being greedy & Jewish by exploiting a black character but I think it writes itself.

No one complained when X-23 became the new Wolverine. She spent years working alongside her pops.

No one would've complained if Rhodes became Iron Man. No one is complaining that Doom is Iron Man, seeing how often Stark & Doom fought alongside & against one another.

No one was upset that OG Wally is the Flash (alongside Barry). Or that Bart Allen took over as Kid Flash. No one was upset when Dick became Batman, or when Damien became a Robin.

Riri is not ghetto at all

I think you're just being racist again

You're not being the person superman believes you can be.

>black women
>super-geniuses
>better than the white males
>better than the Asian males even

WEW LADS.

Moon Girl is perfect example.

More unrealistic than aliens to be honest. Dunno what Marvel's recent obsession with black girl geniuses is, but it's as far removed from reality as the Shi'ar.

Civilized people make crappy racist photo edits to troll Sup Forums with the lowest hanging troll fruit

Don't worry user, you aren't racist, just short.

Trying to get the black female demographic.

wat? well you are a purple apple!

The issue is that these characters aren't being written from experience or from a source in reality. They're not ordinary or relatable people that can form a connection. There's a reason why the X-Men and Spiderman were the most popular before the movies, and a reason why Ironman became popular was because the movies managed to make him easier for people to connect with.

These characters are all being written by the subtle "it's not racist because I'm writing it to not be racist" folks. The kind of people who write books like Silent Hall, about a group of 5 black adventures where one of the first things a hero does is shoot a guy with a crossbolt because he was made fun of. Where half the story is dedicated to the fact that 2 of the adventures got horny and fucked, the girl got knocked up and then they're trying to solve their relationship because he's bad husband. Nobody relates to super geniuses because they're super geniuses and that's all these new legacy characters seem to be. People didn't read the Hulk because Bruce Banner was a genius who got everything right and had first world problems, people read the Hulk because for all of his intelligence, Bruce was still caught up in something out of his control trying to survive.

What all these new legacy characters remind me of is "isekai" protagonists. Super OP new characters who are cool and everyone should love.