gwenpool is CUTE
and gwenpool must SUFFER

literally me

I normally don't like comics, but this one seems CUTE

post Gwen reaction images

:(

GWEN MUST SUFFER

wage cuck Gwen

Why wasn´t she prepared for the secret empire?

stopped reading after nigger spider-man jk

you can skip the fillers user.

She only has comic info up until secret wars. So her knowledge is pretty quickly gonna be outdated besides secret identities.

She wants to show him the website their cousin Chris made.

is she ok

she ded

I
LOVE
GWEN

Reminder that Miles almost SNAP'd her.

Females cannot be wagecucks by definition

So.. we all agree you guys only think this is good because of the art style?

the story telling is great too. Hastings is a good writer.

Artstyle+Story.

Note: GP is explicitly only liked by anons in her own book which only has one writer, in crossover shit with different artist-writer she is basically a completely different character in looks AND characterization and very much /notourgal/, but in her own book she is cute and has her QUIRKY held back to actually be a pretty wellwritten TRAPPEDINFICTIONLAND story.

Her behaviour towards expendable bystanders and "They are better off without me" also take a bit of a different look when you realize that she probably felt she was one herself in her original universe, her disdain to "Background Characters" is her disdain to her past/"real" self.

>the story telling is great too
It's inconsistent. If it wasn't for the art everyone would be saying it's just tryhard 4th wall breaking shit.

>Artstyle+Story.
>+story
"oh look, i knew a deus ex machina would happen to save us. Isn't that great storytelling? right????"

I thought this finished? Did another issue come out? Storytime?

It's a visual medium, the art is integral with the story telling.

It's a sorry excuse to use deus ex machina and make people think it's good writing. It's not clever, it's stupid. A character being aware of it doesn't make it less stupid.

If the art was shit people would be already pointing that out.

Oh nice thx

>"oh look, i knew a deus ex machina would happen to save us. Isn't that great storytelling? right????"
>"I've never read Gwenpool! but boy does it make me mad!"

Why is female Deadpool not covered in cancer? Total boner killer.

>Why is female Deadpool not covered in cancer?
she's not female deadpool.

That's Lady Deadpool, who's now dead. Gwenpool is Gwen Poole, no relation.

That's exactly what happens; she knows "something will happen to help them" and lets it happen.

The first fucking issue is a cop saying that he will just quit his job out of nowhere to let her go.

Did YOU read Gwenpool or were you distracted by the art style?

i...is she dead?

Rofl what

Wagecuckquean, then.

And it all worked out and everything was great again forever.
Is this how NA reading comprehension works?

How exactly is that related to the cop deus ex, and all the other ones that happened?

How does that relate to Gwen being able to use swords and shoot perfectly in the first issues and become retarded on the other ones?

Please, stop thinking with your dick.

Yet another reason to hate Miles.

>How exactly is that related to the cop deus ex, and all the other ones that happened?
look, man.
okay.
sometimes cops, just like, decide to not do their jobs no more, okay? Especially since Gwen's not a black guy, okay...?

dude, like... why you need so much consistency, bruh? Sometimes you hit all you shots and sometimes you don't, bruh.

like, the real question is why are you NOT thinking with your dick, bruh?
the fate of the future lies within your balls, bruh.
if you not thinking with your dick you're not thinking of the survival of the species, bruh.
even if you're doomed to only jack it to your favorite 2D waifu 5ever. why you gotta be messing with a dude's happiness, bruh?

>Gwen
>shoot perfectly
>>uses an automatic rifle to spray and pray a guy to death from close range
>able to use swords perfectly
>>watches a youtube tutorial on swordfighting, gets bored and just stabs a few dumbfounded bodyguards before blowing the guy she was supposed to have a swordfight with up

You have the reading comprehension of a sea urchin.

>why you need so much consistency, bruh?
I.. i.. i just need it, okay?

She's such a lame superhero but such a perfect waifu. If only her taste in Spider-Men wasn't such trash.

She has a shitty comic and fucked Harry Osborn. So yea, suffer away bitch!

Can I get a sauce on the original version of this page?

see thread
it was in the most recent release

GWENY'S
F E E T S I E S

She's into younger heroes like Miles and Kamala because they represent a youth she wants to recapture, as she's slipping into adulthood and her high school years passed her by without being the fun, growing experience the media tells you it will be.

A woman suffering and failing is as natural as a fish in water.

They still do too

is graduating from high school hard in the US?

Gwenpool is a terrible comic.

>implying I actually read this SJW bullshit

True but as she is a perfect waifu.

That still doesn't excuse the shitbtastnof liking Miles. Kamala I can understand, but miles is a litterally who that the comics try to portray as better than Parker.

Not in my experience, but then again I just half-assed my way through subjects I couldn't do well in and I passed because my parents told the schools I had a learning disability

>>watches a youtube tutorial on swordfighting, gets bored and just stabs a few dumbfounded bodyguards

that sounds like really bad writting, in which everything just kind of happens and when they don't want to explain something or there are plotholes they are going to say ''it was just a joke'' to denfend their shitty book

I want to hug and comfort Gwen.

>She's into younger heroes like Miles and Kamala because they represent a youth she wants to recapture
No, she likes them because she's literally marvel ideal fan, a retarded girl that buy anything new they push.

Kamala and Miles are just to fill quotas, they are generic characters from random minorities with lazy writing while marvel send their best writers to make star wars comics.

>and gwenpool must SUFFER
>SUFFER
>SUFFER

Can we stop this meme? Her ''suffering'' is nothing compared to what Spider-man went trhought during his first year as a super hero

''oh no! some characters now dislike Gwenpool! Suffering!!! Her dad is calling her out on her lazy ass bullshit! Suffering!!!''

Shut the fuck up

>They just put guacamole on their shitty hamburger and call it a taco!
Maybe it's really a taco, and you're just retarded?

read my post again, you are not even making sense.

My point was that the book is poorly written, lazy, safe, generic, SJW character shillin', etc

I read your post. And it looks like you're condemning a joke character for having jokes in their story.

Reminder that Gwenpool fans where shitting on Animal Man, calling it "pretentios garbage", and saying that Gwenpool breaks the 4th wall better because "lol so funny".

>. And it looks like you're condemning a joke character for having jokes in their story.
>having jokes

The book doesn't have jokes, not a single one, the only thing we get is Gwenpool saying something kind of quirky and that's it, is fucking terrible.

>Kamala is generic
Fuck off. She's fun and new. She's also the only decent new book besides Gwenpool to come out of marvel for the last decade.

reminder that there is literally one guy posting the same reaction pics because he thinks that posting Gwenpool is like having a GF

No, but she is a little retarded.

She is a joke character but a shitty one. Lobo and Deadpool are joke characters but are pretty good ones.

>She's also the only decent new book besides Gwenpool to come out of marvel for the last decade.

This is what annoys me about Gwenpool fags the most, there is liking a shit book but there is liking a shit book while posting stale bait about it too.

Is like you want people to dislike your shit book before giving it a chance so you can whine about it

Her comic is FULL SJW and you know it, Kamala is not unique at all and her plot is generic as fuck.
>muh higschool problems
>muh racism
Nothing new never happens, Superman dies against doomsday what affect the world in many ways,Spiderman had a identity crisis because of his clones and Batman was a playboy that got broke in a story but was still trying to keep being a vigilante.

I never said the jokes were good. Just that it's stupid to say that a story is bad writing because it has a joke in it.

no, what I'm saying is that the bad writting a lot of times is excused as those being jokes, or that being meta commentary involving the rating of the book, dates, old series and a lot of meta stuff that book never ever brings.

Just tons and tons of mental gymnastics to excuse the hackish writting that this book has

Gwenpool isn't a 4th wall breaker though, it's an isekai, learn the difference.

It's not. The fact that she couldn't means she either had an undiagnosed/untreated disability or had no motivation whatsoever. Even if she was sick or couldn't attend for an extended period, independent study would be very easy for her family to set up. Basically, aside from the above, the only people who don't graduate are those who drop out to join gangs.

I like how Hastings abuses tropes for humorous ends. The CUTE art is just a bonus.

>in which everything just kind of happens
The point is to poke fun at writing that is genuinely like this by having the character be aware that she's the protagonist who things will work out for "just because." And she has realistic reactions when they don't.

Oh, you're that guy. Nevermind, forget I said anything.

Fuck you, I love both Buddy and Gwen.

In what comic currently coming out (other than Secret Empire, maybe) does something new happen? Your criticism applies to all big two titles I can think of, so I'm not sure why you're singling out Kamala for it.

>isekai
U wot m8

Isekai is a super popular genre of manga where a character is transported from the "regular" world to a fantasy world. This is different from breaking the 4th wall in the sense that Gwenpool is simply being transported to the universe of the stories she reads, this all happens within the confines of the book so there's no actual 4th wall breaking going on.

>a lot of times is excused as those being jokes
Are you saying these comics are supposed to be something else besides shitty girl rampages through comic nonsense?

What makes you define the main point of the comic as something else?

>point is to poke fun at writing that is genuinely like this

that's just an excuse ''its meant to be shit on purpose, then they point out that is shit so that makes it not shit!''

Ah. You're one of those guys.
Carry on.

Who's the illustrator?

>Are you saying these comics are supposed to be something else besides shitty girl rampages through comic nonsense?

Yes, well written, with a clear theme for the book, goals, character development that's consistent, etc.
My POINT was that they use the excuse of ''comedy'' to excuse lazy writting. Like having a character saying ''gee, I hope we don't get some predictable plot twist right about now happening and ruining/saving the day!'' and then having it happen, tjat still makesit a story with a preditctable plot twist, regardless of ''that being the joke.''

You can have a really creative book that is also not predictable and CREATIVE for a change, the whole thing reads like every other random Marvel book

Her liking Miles is pretty fucking bad writing that is definitely editorial mandate, especially after their first meeting, since a SNAP sound effect as a Spiderman webs up Gwen is something that she as a comic book fan should seen as a sign to NEVER get near him again.

Ah. You ran out of arguments to defend your shitty book and now you are just going to puss out.
Carry on.

I didn't know truck-kun was influential enough to cause an entire genre to be established.

Because I see things differently than you seem to.

no, man, remember, Miles ends up hating Gwen at the end of that story and that's a HUGE plot point for the book apparently.

Because the book is about her SUFFERING and having a person dislike her is one of the best examples of a character going throght mental pain that I can think off right now! I mean, the shit that goes in the Walking Dead? That's baby bullshit compared with Miles disliking Gwen! That's real SUFFERING!! holy shit this book is dark!!!

Honestly SAO was a bigger influence on the popularisation of the genre rather than truck-kun, but it goes way back before all that, but these days just about every other series is an isekai.

The last two issues have produced a series of potential Sup Forums banners.

The problem is that the artwork looks like MLP with humans and we are already beyond the point of using pony shit, even ironically.

Why did you repplied yo yourself, OP?

>You're one of those guys.

One of those guys that likes stories that try instead of going the lazy route? yes.

But I'm not OP user; I'm you.

The way I see it is as what it is. What it's presented to be. As opposed to saying it's supposed to be 'this' and because it's actually something else, it fails at what it's intended to be.

a trans couple from Japan.

>trans
What did you mean by this?

sure, every once in a while we get a ''Wow, this is favorite book!'' random ass comment that doesn't raise the poster count.
Is the Gwenpool fag that keeps making these threads and using the same reaction pics, pretending to be other people. etc