Wow was a giant CG cloud monster the best they could come up with?

Wow was a giant CG cloud monster the best they could come up with?

i thought the introducing time to a dimension without time was an original way of overcoming a being beyond power and showcasing stranges cleverness
and strange being killed in increasingly over the top way was both hilarious and visually interesting
and using sheer human stubbornness to troll an extra-planar deity into submission was pretty awesome

>muh fire head

shoo shoo mahvel fag

I can guarantee that no one complain if the design was virtually the exact same, but colored more orange to look like fire

You wanted a man in tights wearing a lined pumpkin on his head?

Having Dormammunat all is fucking stupid. He's literally Strange's ultimate foe. Hold off on blowing your load until you can make him more than "Spoopy CGI Monster #647492."

>same head but shifts around and has pupils
KYS casual

Better than another CG cluster cuck with eyes.

>"Le MCU embraces the comics!"
>"What? Why do you want that silly comic stuff in the movies?"

That is nowhere close you fucking MCU casual.

That's like saying Halle Berry's Catwoman costume is accurate to the comics.

>thinking there will be more Strange shit

Maybe Mordo and Shuma Gorath but people didn't give that much of a shit

t. secondary MAHVEL fag

When all the people making this movie were saying that it was going to be "trippy" and "weird" and like "nothing we ever saw before" were they referring to the Inception buildings or the laser tag arena at the end?

This movie was so dull.

If they'd made the rest of the dark dimension look more hot and hellish to match, sure. That was honestly my only real gripe. Should've felt more like an extension of Dormamu than it did.

Just kinda tiring and cheap looking when everything cosmic seems either glowy blue or purple.

It's watered down shit for normies and China. For a movie called "Doctor Strange" there sure was a lack of strangeness in the movie. The comics actually have weird fucked up shit happen but the movie? Fire bending and time travel.

wtf i hate normal people now

But it's not a cloud monster. It's a giant demon. You can see his body when the camera pulls back.

Yes.

Goddamn, the Mousekateers are so defensive that they are defending not drawing from the source material.

Personally, I thought the rippling face was a great way to hearken to the lines on the comic version's as well as tying into the fractal repetition motif that comes with tapping into the Dark Dimension's power in the movie.

It looks better than the original version. Spandex and a flaming head.

You don't understand, it's ok when Marvel does it

Spandex and flaming head is god tier

>MCU casuals

>12 year old misuing a term

He does have a whole body. You just don't see it all at once because he's such a big guy.

Not a cloud though