Megg, Mog & Owl

So there's only four more days till the release of One More Year so I thought it would be appropriate to story time some of my favourite strips.

This is the most putrid shit I've ever seen through in this site.

Everything about this page is just so awful.

What happened to MMO? i haven't seen any news or new strips for months, where are you getting your info?

You fuckers better scan that shit and storytime it here for all the fans that live outside the US and can't buy the damn thing

Mainly from old threads, and simon's tumblr which he posts new comics. He also sometimes posts comics to vice.

Yeah I'm hoping someone will scan too since I can't get my hands on the newest copy either.

Would be posting more, but captchas and the wait times make it annoying.

Thanks' for the storytime man.

No problem. I've always loved Sup Forums because of the amount of story times people do. So it's only fair to do one myself.

Probably post a few more small runs before posting Amsterdam or Lifezone since they're roughly 60 pages.

Hurry up. I need to see the conclusion to this gripping story arc

Yo One More Year is out. I have it on my shelf.

Trying my best, got 1min wait times to prevent flooding. But don't worry, you'll get your Boston Clanger ;)

Thought it wasn't released till the 20th? If you do have it though would you mind scanning it for us?

If someone could link me to a tutorial on scanning nicely I'd be happy to. I can post a time stamped picture if you want.

Unfortunately if you want the highest quality of scans you'd typically take your book apart and scan the pages individually. I obviously don't recommend this. The other option is to just scan the book page by page with the book opened and getting lower quality images. But some images are better than none.

I'm too broke to go tearing $50 comics apart for internet strangers. But I'll try the other way in the morning.

I just love that wwj is also amazed by his handiwork

Obviously, that would be a waste. Either than that we would just wait it out till someone buys an electronic version and copies it over.

Only problem with electronic versions is that they might not be the same as the hardcover.

I'll get a few choice stories, but I think it's probably for the best if I leave the whole thing to the more experienced scanners.

Thank you. Something is always better than nothing

>Rip Paul walker
Fucking amazing

Any tips for storytiming?

Tbh this is actually my first story time. The reason I chose Megg, Mog & Owl because it's something I enjoy personally and I know others will too. What I do suggest though is make sure what your story timing is both interesting to you and the readers, but you'll also commit to. Obviously don't start a story time and leave half way through because the thread is going to shit. Besides that just have fun and talk with others to get the thread going.

Going to get a quick drink/piss break and then I'll start posting Megg & Mogg in Amsterdam and Other Stories.

Here we go! Megg & Mogg in Amsterdam and Other Stories.

Looking more closely at the storytime, a few of these are actually in the One More Year collection. Should I post the story titles so you can tell me which ones aren't already available?

That might be a good idea, since I do have a majority of Simon's work on my computer. I do know that some of the stuff I have/posted is apart of the One more year collection, I just don't know what since he posted them as separate pieces on his tumblr and possibly Vice.

First time I see these. Thanks, OP.

No problem they're from The Believer

This captchas are getting outta hand. They got me drawing pictures now.

One of my faves right here.

Alright chapter titles and a quick description.
Jobs. Owl gets Megg, Mogg and WWJ jobs.
24hr stress wave. Already posted.
Spider. Already posted.
Silence. Owl wants some peace after a long day.
Ants. Posted.
Last Resort. Megg and Mogg are out of weed and out of options.
Photo booth. Posted.
Owl's date. Owl is in denial after fucking up.
Zine faire. The gang tries to sell some zines.
Gift for a baby. Owl asks for advice about baby gifts.
Ram raids. Posted.
Secret. Posted.
Teeth (again). Megg has serious dental issues.
Nut bush kitty limits. Posted.
Boston Clanger. Posted and enjoyed by all.
Megg's fantasy. Posted.
Health Club. Posted
WWJ can suck his own dick. Posted.
High School. Flashback episode. Plot heavy.
Cramps. Posted.
Heatwave. The gang go to the pool to cool off.
Drone. Megg and WWJ practice their musical stylings.
Headache. Posted.
Father knows best. Posted.
Ignore all messages. WWJ rides a segway.
Altered Beasts. Megg and Mogg go to an engagement party.
Worst Behaviour. It's Owl's birthday and he wants a nice dinner. Another plot heavy one.

I'm waiting on my copy of OMY atm. Hanselmann actually has another zine called XMP-165 that he's been mentioning in passing the past couple and just posted about today. It's supposed to come out in July it says. So people should keep a look out for that on his instagram.

THere are actually cbzs of OMY already just for the record.

Might slow down on the posting, just rummaging through my collection to see what I have based on the other dudes list.