Camp Camp Season 2 Premier

Did you like the new season Premier anons? We got a cultist episode

youtube.com/watch?v=XcL-fGTc27g

Oh shit, I didn't even know. Thanks OP.

How the fuck did we not know about this?

I didn't even realize until this morning

because cock bite keeps all their machinima a secret.

It's bretty good

Oh nice. I liked this show.

Damn, I liked it, just felt like that Nazi joke could have been delivered better.

>"Any questions? Yes, Max."
>"Who the FUCK is that?"

That delivery was perfect.

So happy this show did completey end.

one of the ads on the newspaper syas

"Love Manure? That Makes Atlas HARD"
-WARE Want You!

*didn't

>So happy this show did completey end.

What did he mean by this???

Wasn't even aware season 2 started.

that was great. Who knew they had more in them? I thought it would be over with season 1.

Neither was I. RT really tooks seriously their meme webpage shekels

Watched the season 2 premiere and thought it was good, watched all of season 1 after and really enjoyed it. Surprised how low key this series is, its surprising how much I enjoyed it. Needed more Gwen though.

It's a good series that Sup Forums would enjoy a lot more if not for being part of this RWBY/RT void of doom

Gwen is perfect underrated waifu material.

This show is consistently pretty alright. Probably the most professional looking production Rooster Teeth has.

I think RWBY and RvB still have most of the production values on RT, but Camp Camp feels better delivered

I legitimately laughed at how that duel ended. I'm so glad they brought this show back.

Season 2? Sweet.

One of the best things Roosterteeth's putting out right now. Pretty good jokes, fun visual artstyle, decent voice acting, and catchy songs.

Anyone have the m3u8 for today's episode?

There are flashes of better animation in both, but Camp Camp actually kind of looks like something you'd see on TV.

Though, I think RvB actually managed to air on a few obscure TV networks, so what do I know?