Bcb - Bittersweet Candy Bowl

Pls fight

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iraGmA7-9FA.
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There we go, now Paulo is gonna go to Daisy because we need those cliche ships

Is something finally happening?
Also fuck yeah day-off

Why is Paulo acting like he and Daisy are still fighting? Why was he earlier acting like he won't be going to Daisy's party? Did that awful scene in the last chapter take care of all of that?

Hit her!

I wish the comic was still tolerable

See you guys after a six month hiatus, maybe a binge then will curb this bad writing

You're a saner user than I. Godspeed.

Where were you when pucy was kill

So they're not going to fuck?

will paulo finally realize his love for lucy is 90% based on shallow teenage horniness?? for real, how many times can he forget that lucy is a cunt

He seems least bothered out of anyone at Lucy's cuntishness.

Paulo being super horny is a meme.

he's still clearly affected by it and dealing with is poorly, which is why this is turning into a fight at all.

this kinda shit doesnt happen with characters like augustus, her brothers, etc. because they know not to take her shittalking personally.

Lucy was gone 8 months. She even commented on how Paulo has changed. She barely knows these people, for all intents and purposes. She needs to back the fuck up. I hope she goes to the party and Daisy references the phone call, forcing Lucy to apologize to Paulo for belittling him. It won't happen though, because nobody here is a reasonable person, and Paucy needs to sink over SOMETHING apparently, even if it's something as inconsequential as this.

Here's hoping that Abbey does try to gatekeep Daisy's love interests, and Daisy rightfully slaps him again.

I appreciate that their tails frizz out when they're yelling.

Paulo STILL not curious about why Lucy was gone for almost a year?

At this point I'm fairly sure Taeshi is going to minimize to the point of vanishing the fact that Lucy was gone long enough for major things to happen in her friends' lives.

The filler era was even more of a mistake than you thought it was.

That doesn't help push PauloxDaisy so it either will wait or not be addressed.

i assume theyre waiting for a dramatic moment.

if paulo starts yelling at lucy next page blaming her for being gone so long, it might be addressed then.

WHY DON'T ANY OF THESE ASSHOLES LEARN ANYTHING

Lucy at least has the "mental illness" excuse in forgetting shit. Is Taeshi just allergic to making development stick? Like, you could have the characters grow up and still have drama in their lives. Literally every coming-of-age story does this. It's not so hard!

mostly mad at myself for continuing to read this

Thats a lie

Don't put up with this, Paulo! You can do better!

Paulo's feelings are directed at whoever best fulfills his femdom fetish

Don't they all already know what she did?

>She told me she hates me
Why is Paulo lying? Does he have a memory problem?

Only Mike knows.

He's written by an autist

Madison is a good girl. She is kind and cute.

Madison love every day

Convenient memory loss to manufacture drama?

The fact that Paulo is still thinking about what Daisy Homka of him so bad is yet another sign that ship is the endgame one for those two. Also Lucy I know you put a lot of faith in Daisy, but you can't just assume that all the time. But yeah Paulo is also lying about the hate thing, she was only disappointed.

Yeah, he has no reason to say she hates him. That or Taeshi is a hack who forgot about this page already.

he goes on to have an elaborate fantasy where he DOES fuck her.

not being a total assface doenst make him less of a hormonal train-wreck

It makes no sense to have him fantasize over Daisy then have him rage at her in the same chapter. It's mind-boggling.

Well we already had that to make getting rid of Rachel easy.

Paulo Brain Tumor arc confirmed.

If Rachel doesn't get a happy end I might throw a chair

In no page ever did Daisy say that she hated Paulo

Reminder that the dokidoki make-up between Paulo and Daisy was A FEW HOURS AGO.

i get the feeling that he's upset about lucy belittling him and so he's trying to make it sound worse than it was.

The only justification I can think of is that Paulo's trying to save face and bury his attraction to Daisy since Lucy's back and that turning to his anger is his way of speeding that up.

But once again, that's probably more thought than Taeshi's putting in her own story.

>Paulo's trying to save face and bury his attraction to Daisy
>his attraction to Daisy
Doesn't even exist except that Taeshi is ramming it in like a rusty screw into a dirty hole.

after i binged the whole thing not that long ago i couldn't wait for the next page to come, i fucking needed more. this carnival by itself managed to make me care so little that i barely remember to check for new pages.

at this point i don't care anymore if they make it PxL or PxD, but just fucking get on with it. they were having a good moment, mentioned the accident and all, change topics, just to come right back to talking about Daisy while erasing the fact Paulo had mostly made up with her before this and even said he'd go to her birthday.

>fantasy
Yet he loved her enough to control his penis

>he goes on to have an elaborate fantasy where he DOES fuck her.
That chapter doesn't work very well as a daydream Paulo is having exactly because it's too detailed and includes things like him thinking Lucy might be pregnant after a few hours or him being surprised that pregnancy test isn't good for two weeks, something he indeed shouldn't know and shouldn't include in the fantasy.

It's really just an example of non-canon fanservice chapters like are behind the paywall and may even be an advertisement for the same.

That page made me think that he was just getting far from her to save her relationship with her bf and was just faking butthurt

I wouldn't even be mad.

Reminder to keep up with betterthread for spicy memes and original content.

Abbey should definitely punch him in the throat again. The first time was definitely a 8/10 - IGN

Now I want Paulo to hit Lucy

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

it's more him imagining the consequences of him accepting to fuck her.

what i mean is that it's not really just him having some sexual fantasy but rather thinking of how things would have been between them and if it would have been a better choice. in essence, he's just questioning if his choice was the right one in the long term, even if at the moment it seemed like the moraly right one.

and of course, things took a turn for the best but if that's indeed in his mind in reality they might not have gone so smoothly.

>tfw a what-if chapter provides us with a better everything and a more satisfying ending than the actual story.

Daisy is not so innocent and is not in the place to tell Lucy anything. She loved Mike who had a girlfriend while dating Abbey then went to Paulo to help her get back with him. When she could've done it herself or left it alone.

Madison is definitely more tolerable than Lucy. She at least listens to her friends and isn't afraid to show them affection.

fuck off suit faggot

Drink bleach

Honestly? As much as I hate Madison...user might have a point.

Madison is a flat character. You know what you're getting with her. With Lucy there's always that sliver of hope with her character that gets forgotten in a few chapters as her character never evolves. Reading Madison makes me feel bored; With Lucy I feel actual frustration.

Damning with faint praise there, user.

>not wanting to call Madison Lucy while fucking and to be sexually ravaged by her in a bout of rage

She wouldn't hit back, the way she is now.

I wasn't saying that she is innocent. I want her to admit her wrongdoing, which would force Lucy to apologize to Paulo.

Okay, fair enough but Daisy is not in a position to slap Abbey. When she was spineless back in their relationship. Plus Abbey doesn't give a fuck anymore. He's probably boning Jasmine or will be boning her soon.

Watch the AbbeyXJasmine drama be some contrived "not-until-marraige" bullshit

She's much better lay than Daisy and not indecisive as fuck. Abbey's having an orgy now as we speak most likely. Paulo to uppercut Lucy enough to make her bleed.

Still better than Mike x Sandy and Paulo x Lucy and Abbey x Daisy.

Why would it even come up? Abbey's not very highly sexed as the "Abbey and Daisy don't fuck" chapter shows.

If anything Paulo should have wanted to fuck her but got blocked by her. Instead nothing at all, not even just to explain why they aren't fucking. What teenage boy starts having sex but totally loses interest like that?

Someone who has control of their hormones? *shrug*

Abbey's actions are justified, if I had been in a relationship for a year without poon i'd choke slam someone too.

Hi Tae can you fix the heads for the rest of this comic?

Impossible
Abbey's testosterone was stolen by his father

Yeah, also who's to say if they did bang Daisy wouldn't have called out Mike's name during the intercourse.

If Abbey tried to claim that he has the right to harass her potential boyfriends, then Daisy BETTER slap him

If it turns out Lucy is the comic's new designated "voice of reason" then there truly is no rescuing this dumpster fire.

Not for a while she ain't

He wasn't the one who wanted to have sex to begin with. I don't think he cared much.

Ok, so let me get this straight. They changed topics like 5 times in like what could seem is a 10 minute frame, going from Abbey breaking with Daisy, to drunk Daisy, to Abbey choking Paulo, to mentioning the accident, to now a sudden argument about Daisy "hating" Paulo and Lucy calling him on that, DURING THE SAME DAY Daisy and Paulo tried to make amends.

I want to believe that the timeframe feels weird because of the 3 pages a week format, but now we got Paulo conveniently forgetting key discussions right now, that he somehow now can't stop thinking about Daisy (which also his anger makes no sense as she was putting her in a good light during the homework scene), that he dropped the fact Lucy visited him in the hospital so fast and just served to show a reaction and, most important, that he hasn't asked during the whole time they've been together what had been of Lucy since she disappeared. Instead we are getting nothing but a useless recap that, again, only serves to show Lucy's reactions and don't even progress the story at all and could have been done in a single page and a single "You sure had your fun while I was away" panel, and now we are to believe that they are suddenly that upset, again, after Lucy was shown to be dead worried about Paulo and his accident and, again, after the topic was dropped after a single page just to return to Abbey and Daisy.

This is some of the worst story progressions I've ever seen. Is so pathetically forced and I don't want to believe Taeshi is so deluded to think this is getting everyone's attention back, it is even upsetting to see how horrible this plot is being driven. Either she better get her game on and show more content per day that doesn't feel butchered because this format is retarded for a plot-driven comic or she better just throw it all in one panel and stop delaying her inevitable, anime shipping.

Holy shit I'm so mad I reached character limit.

Lucy better not be.

Like I said, doubt he cares anymore.

A-user, everyone knows Taeshi does not even read these threads herself!

Why contain it?

Just a really short sequence would have taken care of the oddity:

Paulo: hay jazz give fuk
Jasmine: no paulo im christ
Paulo: ok

Imagine how insufferable it'd be for this stupid bitch to show up after eight months, all her problems magically cured, and now she's playing the wise, selectively-caustic sage type on top of being suddenly SO GENEROUS and giving Augustus a home after seeing his Secret Inner Light because she's just that goddamn sensitive a cat.

And then Taeshi confirms that Lucy is a self-insert. How mad would you be, scale of 1-10?

Not mad. Just very disappointed.

We can hold on to hope

Definitely a 10.

Lucy was already a wise know-it-all when she wasn't busy being a mentally debilitated autist. See her lecturing Daisy at the sleepover.

Something spoilers reveal she'll be doing again.

I want someone to kick her know it all ass.

It's Taeshi's bipolar disorder. That's literally it. All her characters act this way because she acts this way.

Pic related isn't Sup Forums and it might not fit into everyone's tastes here but it's an example of a creator with bipolar making something about their mental issues with actual effort put in. Same as youtu.be/iraGmA7-9FA. Both of these are way more engaging than BCB currently is. No excuse outside of hacks writing.

Wow more inconsistent shit! Who would have guessed??

Ah yes. This is a great page for it today. Ahem.

FUCK YOU PAULO. YOU ARE TRASH YOUR CHARACTER ARC IS TRASH YOU WERE A CHEAP GAG CHARACTER FROM THE BEGINNING YOU INCONSISTENT PIECE OF SHIT.

I'm sorry I ever doubted you.

You know what mouth it is Sup Forums

Die

Mind if I actually join you this time?

AWFUL AWFUL CHARACTER WITH NO REDEEMING QUALITIES ABBEY SHOULD THROAT SLAM THE FAGGOT AGAIN

Did Taeshi have a stroke? The comic hasn't been good in years but it's not usually quite as bad as the last 2 chapters have been.

Those clothes are really awful looking and im sure they are supposed to represent some form of degeneracy

FUCK I didn't even notice why did you have to make me see that.

Can we finally stop having these threads? Its not even funny anymore I'm just disappointed in ever page thats released
talking about it isn't even fun anymore

You know, I'm starting to wonder why we even have Pride anything anymore. Being gay is no longer special, and we don't make such a big deal out of black history month despite the whole slavery thing being a hundred times worse overall.

But user, think of the shitposting!

Who hates themselves more, us or the Dumbing of Age thread?

us. I'm sure you can not be any more self loathing than these threads literally no one actually like the comic we just want to talk with Sup Forums about it and shit on characters and creators together.

Lucy returning really fucked things up it seems. No one here seems to remember how the comic was turning into the Lucy Show before Taeshi put her on a bus. It's going to be the same thing all over again.

It's an ostentatious proclamation of supposed moral superiority. Victimhood is power. People who push this kind of stuff will never let go of the idea that they're oppressed and therefore need to be obeyed.

I thought the gays were good at fashion?

The production of original content is actually pretty regular. On the other board, at least.