Would you become a supervillian if it meant being caught by your favorite hero?

Would you become a supervillian if it meant being caught by your favorite hero?

>gets caught by Power Girl instead
>complains

Power Girl is literally a superior Supergirl, what a fag.

>Power Girl is literally a superior Supergirl, what a fag.

I'm not interested in Vartox's sloppy seconds.

Spend years in prison, just for a few minutes of physical contact with a woman?

You don't have become a supervillain for that, user. Real life already works that way.

What if she came to visit you in prison?

this, what you want is the reverse where you have a better chance of being a long term prisoner, getting raped, being tortured, beaten up, any number of weird fetish fulfillment

No, I enjoy breathing.

No, I don't like blondes.

Is your favorite hero blonde?

This is going to happen in Supergirl show isn't it?

Source?

Yes, although Marvel is treating him like shit for being a straight white male.

The hero we deserve.

Sauce?

Only if I could be one of the relatively harmless joke villains that always escapes after being caught and has fans.

>not the example OP used
>took a dozen posts for her to get posted

For shaame, for shame.

What is this notice me senpai?

OP here. I'm ashamed to admit I forgot about it.

Ever seen that nice orc and horny elf manga? It is basically that, but not based on a hentai trope.

This shit reminds me of Encantadora and Superman.

MC of the manga Zannen Jokanbu Black General-san.

She's a huge superhero fangirl, mainly of the hero Braveman, and she comes up with the idea that the best way to get close to a superhero is to be their archenemy.

>I'll watch you get run over.
>[Braveman has started to learn how to deal with her.]
kek

>you will never join RX Group and work for best boss

Is this the same artist? Art style looks really similar, just higher quality.

Its the same. Almost the same story too.

My weakness to girls in uniforms, particularly those /fa/cist ones would probably have me hailing her hydra within a week.

Would try and keep it on the down low though, she'd probably get bored and wouldn't respect the heroic persona if you just fell into her like that. Just, you know, keep the police mugshots of her in my alter-ego's locker. Yeah, that's the way to do it, try and get close to her as your 'everyman' persona, while publicly thwarting and eluding her as the heroic one.

Even better, if you get caught, you can always cover for yourself by claiming to be doing 'covert surveillance and subterfuge.'

I'd love to fight Spider-Man but I know that as soon as he makes with the bantz I'd sperg in the worst way so no

>that moment when he reveals that he's an esper

Depends if I have powers myself.
If I had super strength Herc seems like he'd be a bro for some friendly competition.
Though I guess I could hardly be considered a villain if we just brawl on mutual terms.

Being a Spider-Man villain would be the fucking worst. The villains of other heroes just get beat up or outwitted. With Spider-Man it's both of those while he relentlessly mocks you the entire time with very on-point quips and turns you into a laughing stock.

Is this hentai?

Spider-Man looks more like the vengeful ghost of a basketball than a spider. Quip at him back.

>be deaf
>be spider-man villain
literally can't lose

>Spend years in prison
Be like Luthor and lawyer your problems away so you don't spend much, if any, time in jail. Or just break out constantly like Joker. Put some effort into it and then you can keep getting caught by your superwaifu.

When will black-general-Sama return?

No I would do it for the some what easy money

But that would be a neat bonus though

I hope this is a doujinshi.

The manga is on hiatus because he's getting an OVA

Holy shit that's awesome

>not recognizing based butcha-u

Shocking, seeing Carol be a cunt to the right people instead of everyone.

Thank god that thread has not been forgotten.