"This Is What Superheroes Would Look Like With Realistic Bodies"

> What’s one thing almost every superhero has in common? A “perfect” body made up of toned muscles and zero fat.

>Recovery.org, an organization that offers resources for people with mental health and/or substance abuse issues, is making those “perfect” bodies a little more realistic by “reverse photoshopping” illustrations of some of the most iconic superheroes.

>According to Recovery.org, “reverse photoshop” simply means reimagining what superheroes would look like “if their bodies matched the body of the average viewer” in the U.S.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/TOh97
youtu.be/dZqo4OZ0Pqs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shane_Mosley
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jason_Kidd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hey, hey, hey

Quinn and Cyborg really don't look any different.

Wasn't this from last year?

And realistic = fat?

I agree that the tits are no longer magically gravity defying, but plenty of girls have a jaw line like the one on the left

Capeshit is not meant to be realistic. When people try to create a realistic capeshit story with science and facts it bogs down the fucking comic. People can move planets and faggots can teleport, but lets make them look like real people.
It is fantasy.

wow how racist.

Wakandan Twinkies are no joke, bro

>the average viewer” in the U.S.
Not nearly big enough.

Cyborg looks obsolete, like a 1990s PC.

>“reverse photoshop”
THAT'S JUST PHOTOSHOP YOU SHITS!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>Batroc looking like GA
Based.

>six pack abs don't exist

Do you have the one of Spiderman?

That one is the worst of the lot in my opinion. They tried to give him a beergut so hard that his anatomy barely makes sense anymore...

why wouldn't a warrior king bred to fight be fit

because blacks suffer more from diabetes

it's actually extracting all of the photoshop out of a given image, hence, reverse photoshop.

But the originals aren't photoshopped. And if you count being created digitally, then reverse-photoshop would be removing the whole image.

Archive link: archive.is/TOh97

But comics already look like that.

They're still making these? How desperate are they for clicks?

>archive.is/TOh97
that black widow looks like she's got deformed or amputated forearms

I always wonder if people like this get bent out of shape by the existence of Olympic athletes

THICC
H
I
C
C

Why does "realistic" always mean fat? Do you people really think fit people don't exist?

>Not even a Cyborg, who is mostly machine, is allowed to not be fat.

>tfw 117 lbs
>some chick says it's unrealistic to be able to show hips and ass in the same pose
>take quick pic to BTFO her
Feels good man

Why does "realistic" ALWAYS translate to "bordering on obese", what?

Phelps is a lab project, there is nothing admirable about him.

>Bordering
Lardass, please go outside and get some exercise.
>Obese
Tumblr, its called being fat

why fat though, why not realistically fix the proportion of their bodies but keep them fit?

>Huffington post article

Wait you're telling me a "news" organization that shills cringey social justice ideals posted photoshopped comic book characters into fatties being the ideal body type.

wtf

Aquaman is 24hr 7 days out of 7 swimmer
no olympic swimmer looks like they ate chesseburgers since they were born

Did they fucking change the color of his eyes?

Because they're pandering to fat people.

And then murricans are mad when the rest of the world calls them fat...

I think you just completely missed the point of that post, dude

>author's last name is "vaginas"

Look at this bullshit Sup Forums, fucking look at it!

Starring John Goodman as Superman.

>realistic

Or, as non-americans call, fat.

This is the kind of diversity in body types I wanna see in my capeshit.

And really, there SHOULD be a few fatass superheroes. If someone's super power is mind control or something else mental, why would they look like a body builder?

Laughed hard at this one

Christ you're dumb as fuck way to completely misinterprete what he said

She's a fucking alien, how the fuck would you know what she'd "realistically" look like?

Fuck you, I kinda wanna see that now.

i wish that instead of putting weight on them they did something like give them realistically imperfect body shapes- like women who don't super small natural waists and ultra long legs or men with more of the stout heavy lifter looks

it would make a lot more of valid a point

If you want to be skinny be skinny. I lost 20 pounds this last month just by doing a half hour of cardio a day and cutting out meat and sugar.

It's Fat'challa!

Mmm figure skating Dwarf.

I'll take the bullshit seriously.

this isn't so much "more realistic" as it's just a different body type. And, arguably, it's less realistic in this case.

Superman shouldn't be this doughy but I like how Ross and Sale draw him. Cornfed beast style rather than shredded. Imagine how much working out superman would have to do in order to be shredded.

this makes no sense. he is and needs to be in shape to do what he does and to fit into the suit.

Why wouldn't she have like 12 legs and three heads or be amorphous? How do they know what's realistic to aliens?

Aquaman swims all day. he should look like .

his skill set and normal activities, like black panther, would keep him in very good shape.

while the picture on the left looks distorted to make her look more thin the same goes for her as the above. though one could make the argument she wouldn't have a scarless perfect face. which I notice they didn't change.

literally why?

well she's a dyke so... yeah this one makes sense.

any more?

BUT I LIKE MY SUGARED MEATS!

Maple Bacon is how I start every day...

>If someone's super power is mind control or something else mental, why would they look like a body builder?
The brain runs almost exclusively on glucose. If anything psychics would have faster than average metabolisms and a guy like Xavier would need to mainline chocolate syrup after using cerebro.

youtu.be/dZqo4OZ0Pqs

>clickbait
>valid point

>realistic

More like "american", am I right?

upload pic NOW

So "realistic" means fat, basically.

Fat = realistic
Who started this meme? McDoanld's?

What characters could it possibly make sense for them to not be super hot. I need this for research...

Also a good resolution official image of Harley Quinn.

The one on the right is a thong bulge away from beign american PC version of build tiger

Eh said average US citizen. So of course everyone is a fatty.

>post yfw you are not american

to be fair most americans are landwhales.

>Recovery.org, an organization that offers resources for people with mental health and/or substance abuse issues
So let me get this straight, fantasy bodies shouldn't exist because Linda Lardsbury couldn't put down a fork for five minutes and tried to kill herself because of it, and seeing a thin person in a fictional medium might cause another suicide attempt?

>Recovery.org, an organization that offers resources for people with mental health
no wonder they are trying to "fix" the bodies, poor guys have mental problems.

gay
a
y

How can we be sure these are not made by fetishist trying to pass their preferences as political commentary?

>go to the gym 5 times a week
>its full of chads that literally have the physique of the left images
This organization is retarded.

As to the guy posting these pictures, remember that superheroes are supposed be the cream of the crop, the 0.01% of ability. If all the athletes aren't world record holders you're full of shit.

As much as I love fat chicks, most of these edits are pretty stupid.

i'd buy this if they had "reversed photshoped" them into athlete bodies, considering every superhero is basically an Olympic class athlete

... Look up some of the names ding dong.

Here's one

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shane_Mosley

Here's another

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jason_Kidd

Shut the fuck up.

is there a link where these are all collected together?

>Tara lipinski
She she has a leprechaun name too.

>kathy collins will never speed bag ya nutsack
what do we exist for, anons?

Shut the fuck up, give me one good reason why Kyle Rayner should be looking like an Olympic level gymnast.

Not him but this might be it

>tfw people try and rally behind a political cause just so they can make WG image manips and justify their existence if only a little bit

No homo was said. Its perfectly pure