Hey Snyder, I've got an idea. It's pretty fucking revolutionary

Hey Snyder, I've got an idea. It's pretty fucking revolutionary.

HOW ABOUT,

HOW ABOUT, when you start a finite fucking series, you get the series out on time and without delays.

Because just maybe, taking incredibly long breaks every few fucking issues not only hurts interest and sales, but makes people who started your piece of shit comic frustrated and uncheritable towards your story.

HOW ABOUT THAT?

Now send it to his twitter.

I don't use twitter, but if anyone wants to feel free.

Last I remember asshole was a human again and maybe they were going off to fight a Lovecraft monster that was the head vampire.

>I don't use twitter, but if anyone wants to feel free.
lol ok gramps

Isn't it like this with everything that isn't the big 2? Black Magic is on hiatus for 2 fucking years and Autumnlands is on hiatus till fuck knows when. These creators are off writing shit for DC/Marvel because I assume that's where their actual income comes from, only working on their pet projects on their off time, because the world is populated by faggots who won't read anything if batman or spiderman isn't on the cover.

In other words, you're a punkass bitch who dislikes confrontation, but you'll whine to strangers who don't have any control over the situation.

Bro, both Rafael and Scott wanted to pursue other projects for a while. They're both confirmed to be returning to the series after this arc of All-Star Batman as part of a Vertigo Line relaunch.

Quit being a lil bish.

/thread

I completely forgot what was going on at this point, I remember space and something about the Beast.

It's a great way to experience a comic

Yes, because twitter is face-to-face confrontation, it's why skinny neo-nazis feel comfortable spweing their shit on it. I've just honestly never been on twitter, to me it's just screencaps i see on Sup Forums or the news

Yeah, you enjoy his next afterword about how much he just loves this series while he neglects it for anything else that comes along.

because that's in no way paying lip service to readers.

According to Kieron Gillen, a successful indie will pay its creative team far more than a work-for-hire gig ever will.

In that case what the fuck are these people doing wasting their time at all on corporate shit

This isn't even indie, it's Vertigo. Didn't constantine make it through 200+ issues fairly regularly?

>old people don't shit up twitter just as often as they do facebook

My spends more time inside watching YouTube than I do.

A new anthology will be out in probably two months, then three months later Third Cycle might start for six issues, then no longer than two years later the Final Cycle will start.

What's the problem?

>frustrated and uncheritable towards your story
Actually I got that way reading the shit he DID finish: The Wake and Court of Owls both had incredible art and started really strong and then had a complete ass-pull ending. I don't expect Wytches or AM will be any different.

300 but it had fairly consistent continuity. people got old and stuff never had a reboot untill DC thought they could sterilize him for capeshit and missed what made his universe great (yeah I know he started in capeshit)

did they get to the late 70's yet? I wanna see them do punk rock.

>I know he started in capeshit
Did he? I thought he spun out of Moore's Swamp Thing back when it was a Vertigo horror book?

>Vertigo
He Preceeds Vertigo. He's from a time when he was a part of a crossover.

No, they're still in the 60s. I can't even tell how long it's been really

Yeah but that corner of Vertigo is connected to the superhero universe, like how Sandman met the Martian Manhunter and was a god known on Mars

Why don't they just switch to digital then? Wouldn't that be cheaper, not paying for ink and paper and stuff? And they can only print trades.

Paper's not the fucking problem. Paper costs pennies. The material cost of a comic is like 30 cents.

Artists cost a lot.

No shit, I thought that stopped back in the 90s and writers were more important now

Building up a fanbase. I said "successful" indie, not just any indie will work. Just ask Antony Johnston (although he is getting a movie based on his stuff, so I guess he isn't doing so bad)

and yet many of them still rely on commissions to make a decent amount of money with a stable job at a publisher

it all gets blurred once vertigo was established. capes exist in vertigo when they help the story and vice versa. it's really the better way of doing it. vertigo can have continuity and DC proper can have the revolving door timeline. but desu John was pushing 60 and the demon blood only slowed his aging. I guess they could bullshit something else to keep him youngish. but with all that has gone on politically and culturally since 3013 I really would like to hear unfiltered Johns take. the best we got out of DC rebirth is a low hanging fruit Trump joke and they didn't even have the balls to say his name.

since I caught up so that seem's like 3 and a half years? is the sixties their Namek? I miss the dude who was in sean murphy's arc did his kid grow up all badass?

1. They like the characters and grew up with them. Playing with the toys is something a lot of creators like, even if editors can suck ass.

2. They need to build up a fanbase. IIRC 10k was the number Gillen said for an Image book to sell in floppies to be celebrated. Those 10k just don't come out of nowhere. Most of those 10k people need to like you enough to want to read it.