It's an episode about c-lister capes with names nobody remembers

>it's an episode about c-lister capes with names nobody remembers.

>He doesn't remember Shining Knight

Go suck a dick, faggot.

I remember Shining Knight, but not the other guy.

>he doesn't know Green Batman and Amphetamine Robin
>he doesn't know the straight Rawhide Kid and the Gold Black Knight
>He doesn't know Geoff John's sister and Iron Man
>He doesn't know the oldest DC masked vigilante (who is also a Shadow knock-off)

>He doesn't know about Ultra man
>He doesn't know about Superwoman
>He doesn't know about Owlman
>He doesn't know about Grid
>He doesn't know about Death Storm
>He doesn't know about Power ring
>He doesn't know about Atomica
>He doesn't know about Johnny Quick

I don't think A-lister assholes from a different universe qualify.

JLU really did a good job at shoving some love for the lesser known capes. Shame we'll never have something like this again

thank you for making this post so that I don't have to

>it's a "fuck up a decent villain from the comics" episode

Humbug was the real MVP of Civil War era Heroes for Hire

That's one thing I'm liking about My Hero Academia, it actually gives characters that would normally be one-offs or background heroes to shine a bit.

I wonder if he and that western hero you sometimes saw in the background were BFF's

The main heroine and love interest would normally be a one-off or background character?

I just used that pic because it's the only one I have from the show. Was referring more to dudes like Birdface and Enginelegs.

I thought that was Mr. Hyde for a moment.

JLAction has had entire episodes dedicated to Space Cabbie, Jonah Hex, and Plastic Man

Bird face is the edgyest character in concept that I ever seen, his room is the definition of goth, he has a literal dark spirit on him that he can´t control and his face looks like a crow. you can´t be more emo that that.

Best episode of JL:U hands down

Yet he has so far been super chill and nice to everyone, acting friendly and supportive to his friends.

Meanwhile GrenadeVegeta can't decide if he wants to have a character arc or not

Well there was Batman the Brave and the Bold

Ya' know, besides those OTHER shows full of DC's C-listers.

I think the thing that makes GrenadeVegeta work as a character is that he has all the makings of a villain, but he's too stubborn and prideful to even consider switching sides. It's a pretty refreshing take on the played out rival character.

that's the best kind of episode you get to see based heroes like stone boy

They were. At the start of that episode they were watching Dirty Harry, and they hang out together in the watchtower constantly.

Lucky Color Boy.

BatB was amazing for this. The finale even had fucking AMBUSH BUG in it for fucks sakes.