Menage a 3

Didi just keeps getting worse

Other urls found in this thread:

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/CreatorsPet?from=Main.TheWesley
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I honestly stopped paying attention around the time Gary started sleeping with every female character introduced. Call me when Zii and him get together.

Hold on, she sat on Gary's face for several hours and didn't reach orgasm? Why would she? That just sounds unpleasant and numbness-inducing.

Gary has that "swirly" technique that's working on every other female in the comic.

How was Didi able to finally orgasm anyway? Pillow talk?

Why is Giz still shitting on Gary and shilling Zii?

I thought we were done with this shit.

falling in love with Kiley. Didi being idiot doesn't realize this was why it worked despite Kiley explicitly telling her that.

I wish Zii would just get aids and die.

I don't care about Zii at all. I want this roommate switch to be permanent but I know it won't last even though it would make the comic better.

I want Gary and Peggy to move out together and go start a strapon fucking cam business/goat farm.

At least Gary is going to get more buttsex now from an actual awesome woman. 'cause Didi is just so needy and pathetic.

I just want to tie her down, and hook her up to a zybian for a while and just ruin her pussy. That'd show her.

Doesn't a sybian need the user to be sitting upright? I think you'd need a system of pulleys for that.

You can tie someone down in a kneeling position. Legs spread and arms held at her sides. Just set up a control system so the vibration level is set on randomized so she can't get too numb.

Then just leave her in the dark for a while.

take it to /ftt/ you rope degenerates

So Didi realizes Zii has feelings for her now?

Before she thought Zii had feelings for Gary.

I find SOTR to be much cuter and more fun for some reason. I blame the delicious brown chauffeur

WHY? Why must she suffer?
Also why is every comic from this published pushing to make everyone either a tranny or gay?

This joke is starting to wear thin.

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/CreatorsPet?from=Main.TheWesley

Zii in a nutshell

If there's one character who doesn't deserve this bullshit, it's Marie. It's not her fault that she's the only straight woman in this universe.

Worse!? When has Didi ever not been shit!!?

WHEN HAS THIS COMIC EVER NOT BEEN SHIT!!?

STOPPOTS REAAER SHIHS COMMOC!!!11

This.

Yeah SOTR is just stupid and cute.

Teddy is going to be killed by hunters