Go to convention expecting to meet people

>Go to convention expecting to meet people
>get stuck in a zig zag line for a solid hour
>get no requests to pose for pictures for my cosplay
>the merchandise at the vendors is all fucking pop shit
>everones crowded in and shouting
I fucking hate conventions

Ok

I can't even stand the book fairs to school. What is even the point of convention?

Probably because your cosplay was shit or too obscure.

And why should we care about your blog?

It's probably hot as hell and stinks. Can't be worse than an airport, so I'm still curious about going to one even though I'm probably three thousand miles from any real cons.

your not alone in being a loser in crowds. went to a concert at a small venue. no one wanted to see them but i fucking had too. sperged out in the parking lot when i noticed the singer and cello player and never said a word to them except "hey". i didnt have my licence because probation from possession so no beer or weed. and was just generally awkward. i regret a few things that night but damn i went and saw them live.

>grow up a poor dumb nerd
>always want to go to a convention but it's too expensive with travel+hotel+etc
>finally go when I turn 21 and save up some cash to blow a whole week
>it fucking sucks
>costumes are boring
>panels are boring
>merch is overpriced and boring
>hotel room party is boring, just drink a lot and get hit on by ugly chicks
>my feet hurt
>I wish I was home reading comics and watching cartoons

>>get hit on by ugly chicks
How ugly are we talking?

Getting some quick con pussy, even from an uggo, would be worth the trip, tbqhfam.

I forgot to mention the panel i thought was about loud house was just dumb nick jr cartoons

>hotel room party

Is this a thing? I've never heard of this ever being a thing. Usually cons run late into the night(except the last day) and start early in the morning, so most people would just prepare for the next day and go to sleep.

I also can't imagine any reputable hotel letting that go on for very long. You get one complaint and that shit should get shut down, go to a club or something. In a hotel I used to work at you'd get one phone call, one visit and then we call the cops.

You have to seriously fuck something up if nobody at all is taking pics of you in costume. I went to a con dressed as Jacket from HM a few months ago and got stopped for tons of photos even when a good 95% of them had no idea who I was.

>tfw you live long enough to see a whole generation of people who go to nerd conventions and go to bed early for lots of rest so they can be prepared for the convention activities the next day instead of staying up late drinking and slutting

What a strange world.

I have been to four conventions so far and they were all great, mostly cuz I went there with friends

honestly if you're not going with friends whats the fucking point

>people just have friends for things

>going to a con alone

I saw a random furry at a Medieval festival once.

I dont like conventios either. I only ever went to 3 or so. The only one i actually liked going was the one i could go in, buy a lot of shit on sale and get the fuck out before it got crowded.

I hate crowded places

was it medieval times?

??

>superior indoor Denver Comic Con master race

I don't remember the last time I went to a Renaissance fair without seeing a furry

the nerd culture is so shit nowadays that even vons aren't worthy anymore. especially for the fact that most people who go are in the bazinga "nerd" culture.
either Sup Forums or Sup Forums. even with friends they suck

BBT has truly ruined everything.