Those couples who must be canon status quo

I miss them together. At first I did not think it would work, now I think these two were a perfect couple. Like Superman and Lois, Like Parker and MJ.

What went wrong?

Well Cyclops is dead and Emma is a villain now so..

The writers we were good left as utopia was finishing leaving us with aaron and bendis. And yes aaron's x-men was shit.

Emma had become a pretty good character. Yeah, always a bitch, but with a morale, and a sincere love for Scott that really needed a woman like her. With Gray, it never worked.

Good times gone. And always in terms of couples, I continue to think that canceling Peter's marriage has not improved the character.

Fuck off shithuman.

Well, Emma forgot that her sincere love for Scott was her only redeemable quality and decided to betray him for cock. That went wrong.

JEEEAAANNNN happened. As long as the fans of this shitty character continued to demand that she should get back with Scott instead with Logan, EmmaxClops was doomed.

It is Gambit and Rouge for me. Those two not being together always irritates me. Just let them be with one another already.

Spidey and Black Cat.

I liked the fact that Jean and Scott broke up, at least an iconic couple ending and the characters moving on and getting fixed new lovers, felt fresh and realistic.

however I hated HOW they did it

>literally rip off Batman romance

Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy

Search your hearts, you know it'll be for the best

Being the crazy Joker fangirl was always her main characteristic.

She isn't and it doesn't matter anymore, Dini thinks the same, Mad Love is old a busted and it's time to move on from that.

Captain Marvel and Spider-Woman.

Mad Love is what gave her a fanbase, which was pushed in Suicide Squad. Making her an anti-hero might work, the normies love for her is superficial. But she's always tethered to that past.

>If either I had been doing, or Bruce and I had been doing, like, the Mad Love version of her all these years, I don't think it would have lasted. The character has to evolve and has to go different places, just as her readership and her viewership has changed.

Dini's words, not mine. Her character has evolved, Mad Love is all but forgotten, it's time for her status quo relantionship to chnage with it too, and it's not like people haven't been clamoring for a canon Harley & Ivy relantionship for years

She was only likeable when she was in love with The Joker, nuHarley is shit

Superior to Dickbabs in every way, make them permanent and add Mar'i

I agree, but her fans have changed and for that the character has changed. Mad Love isn't acceptable anymore, doesn't count anymore. People don't want to read stories like Mad Love unless is part of her past and doesn't hold her down anymore. You have to accept it

She still loves Scott. When she left the X-Men the last panel of her was her sitting alone in the dark wearing his visor. Everything she did in X-Men vs Inhumans was caused by grief over losing her love to a cloud. She wanted him to die a heroes death and for it to mean something instead of the quick lonely death he got.

Too bad Captain Marvel went full retard and is doing her best to kill/comatose the entire Marvel universe.

That's why she needs Jess and her son, to reign her in.

She and every character needs to leave Marvel and find a better publisher.

Dick Grayson and literally anything with a vagina

What issue was this?

>We'll never see Tim Drake/Cassandra Cain again.

Why live.

Emma is best X-woman. She MADE Rightclops. She is also best schoolmaster. Prof X was a mind rapey sociopath. Emma was always aware when she crossed the line and owned it. She knows she's not the moral section of the X-men, and it's why she supports Scott so much. Honestly, she is too good for Scott but there is no one more worthy for her.

forever cocktease. But I liked it, I never could understand her and Magneto. I like Magneto as a 'good' guy but them together never made sense

Can we up that to never seeing Tim Drake or Cassandra Cain individually either? That seems like it would be nice.

I never uderstood the hate for this pairing. Is the Dick xBabs fandom that influentail or is it because writers think that Dick would stop being interesting
if he and Star got together.

long mutant is long

fuckin 90s garbage

I mean the X-Men in general
goddamned relics of a dark age

best couple
fuck bendis

Issue 6 of Inhumans vs X-Men page 27.

Honestly I think it's just "superheroes shouldn't be in the Batfamily" plebs

or rather superpowered heroes

I can't type good

Cassandra honestly shouldn't be paired with anyone. I hate the idea of any and all romance with her. The only thing close to an exception is Steph but really I just prefer her not giving a shit about it.

She and Nightwing kind of had a thing back in Titans, but Dick was being too much of an asshole, and drove her away from the Titans as a whole.

Hal and Barry

I loved this pairing in the Ultimate Universe, really made it feel like it was its own separate experience from 616.

Hal canonically needs to be sexually bullied and Barry can't do that

Hal and Arrow would be more fitting.

What the fuck. I'm glad I stopped reading xmen

She has a daddy fetish. Problem solved.

>Well, Cyclops is dead and Emma is the last true hero now, so...

ftfy

I don't know if she was too good for Scott, but they were right for each other in ways rarely seen or acknowledged in any story medium.

thats just bendis inserting his fetish everywhere

How did this couple came to be in first place?

Emma joins the X-Men while Scott and Jean's relationship hits a rough patch. She offers them marriage counseling but starts having an affair with Cyclops instead. Jean's pissed, becomes Phoenix again but is eventually killed by Magneto. Cyclops has a hard time getting over her death, her spirit tells him to move on with Emma because Cyclops' inability to get over Jean's death is what leads to the Here Comes Tomorrow future.

For some reason I missed all that.

Rogue needs an older man who knows how to treat her right.

Mad love made her popular and also makes her unique as a character. Her dependence on joker made for compelling allegory for real life abusive relationships. Without that, she's what we currently have: Deadpool with tits. but infinitely less funny than Wade because her current existence is obvious pandering to Normie girls and hormonal fanboys

These two.

Why no one likes Xavier? With all his flaws i still miss him at head of Xmen.
And yes, Emma was one of the x girls. The only Jean that i liked was the one of Age of Apocalypse.

Any other pairing with these two is instant trash.

Cyclops/Rogue is best ship

agreed

I like how she brings out the kink in Hank. That part of Hank had been dropped for so long. but wasn't he a swinger for a while?

>betray him for cock.

If your talking about namor, wasn't that a cry for help? Right after that she served Scott a steak with human blood on it and practically asked him to take the phoenix force from her. She was loosing control.

But rogue is so unlikable these days... I would agree back when she was a fun, untouchable country girl.

>he didn't like Wolverine and the X-Men

I always find it dumb as hell. And Marvel never thought about change Felicia's motif to make a less "in your face" copy.

Personally, I think it's because never was put some effort to build other love interest as strong as MJ after the end of the marriage. Since that, all the other Peter's interactions with girls feel flat. I'd like he just find an Emma for him that actually make him less of a sperg, but the fact is, different of Jean, people actually like MJ.

I red this almost it was the plot for the next X-men movie.

>Status quo couple

I usually hate those types of couples. It always prevents heroes to interact with other lovers.

Yeah, I love lois lane. But why do we need 7000 version of her getting with the same guy? Super-girl (the non-related one) x superman is interesting.

Gross.

What are the best comics to read for Emma x Scott? They look really fun together.

>. It always prevents heroes to interact with other lovers.
GET THE FUCK OUT QUESADA!

Yeah, this was good. Why it's ended?

Trinity shippers btfo by best boy

>GET THE FUCK OUT QUESADA!

I don't know who is that. I just like my characters in different situations.

Hal/Ollie/Dinah is best

>joe quesada
Joie quesada was the guy who made Peter sell his marriage to the Devil, because he couldn't process super hero could be in a stable romantic relationship and still have interesting love life.

It's the literal reason he he made MJ and peter's marriage"disappear", becuase he wanted Peter to be dating other girls. This is one of the worst Marvel retcon.

Varg Vikernes?

Well, that is bad comparison. I wouldn't make a hero look like a jerk.

Through, i do prefer gwen over MJ.

The problem is that canceling a marriage with a covenant with the devil is a terribly weird thing. If they had to cancel the wedding they had to do it after House of M. It was also a good opportunity to put Gwen back into life and rejuvenate the character. Not that it was necessary, for me. Anything would have been better than a pact with the devil.

Fuck you Quesada .