RATS MAKE EVERYTHING GOOD!
RATS MAKE EVERYTHING BETTER!
THEY'RE JUST MISUNDERSTOOD!

The Battle for Subterranea-Tania has been uploaded

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kLpb4XivEgk
instagram.com/p/BVYklTrlidQ/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kinda of weird that they brought in random alien robots to be the ultimate villains instead of just going with Count Wretcher

This show would've had a better chance on Cartoon Network (Proto-Billy Dilley was a Cartoon Network pilot)

youtube.com/watch?v=kLpb4XivEgk

Disney really hated this show. Future-worm gets new episodes tomorrow, another show Disney hates.

I don't have a verifiable source (apparently it was mentioned at annecy) but apparently season 1 is actually 21 half hours

>Proto-Billy Dilley
I don't really see any connection between Baloobaloob and Billy Dilley aside from Andy and Jeff basically being Billy and Zeke.

I honestly think Aaron Springer made the worst possible decision when creating the design and character of Billy. A direct rehashing of Andy would've worked out MUCH better!

Also they are still in production they had a wrap up party for season 1,meaning that they maybe are working in a second season

>instagram.com/p/BVYklTrlidQ/

Why does Disney XD air the same show for several hours straight?

They want to be the next Netflix.they will air the first episode of the Ducktales reboot for 24 hours on August 12

Man, they're really banking on the new Ducktales.

I don't understand why companies just want one cartoon to be a big hit, and tossing their other cartoons down the sewer, instead of trying to get multiple popular cartoons. Isn't more better?

Less is cheaper (You forgot about Star I think)

Wretcher wasn't really evil though, he was just a 40-year-old virgin with a slime fetish.

>Marsha will never sit on your face

>Future-worm gets new episodes tomorrow
Holy shit you're right. I hope someone uploads them, the shitty version of Disney XD we get here hasn't aired anything new on the original air date since Gravity Falls and Wander Over Yonder ended.

they're dating right?

Whenever they think Billy isn't around.

>Faaaascinating...

gives me an idea
>billy is distracted by a random thing
>zeke: "yeah sure billy you do that"
while he's doing something suggestive with marsha
drawfags please

Ron and Bonnie

I love this show.
The characters are so great!
It feels like a "cartoons for cartoons sake" kinda show,and it's super great. I really hope it lasts long, I like it a whole lot...

>I really hope it lasts long

Unlikely (we'll be lucky to get more eps)

>The characters are so great!
>Billy

Pick one. I won't lie, though, that I appreciate the show's commitment to old-school slapstick comedy, but the comedic timing is just weak (WOY, Mickey Mouse Shorts, and TAWoG have better visual gags, in my opinion) and the main character is just too insufferable, ESPECIALLY when he's the focus of an episode.

>Mary Elizabeth McGlynn (sometimes alongside Morrow and Overtoom) is the show's dialouge director
neat

It would explain why there's so many episodes where only Billy appears

I wonder why they replaced billy's VA: hopefully its something along the lines of "turns out they were even more shit than what we have now"; if we were screwed over a more tolerable sounding billy due to contract disputes or some shit I'm gonna get slightly steamed

Billy isn't so bad.
I like him? Yeah his voice is kinda weird but, I like how he's "dumb" but also a genius. Based on the character art alone, you'd assume he's Just Dumb (like another Billy we know). I like that he's this weird mixed character trope.
He's kind and cares about his friends. I dunno. He's a swell dude.

he grows on you but i wish the side characters got some screen time

Billy is an autist. Like literally autistic, to the point that he deliberately hurts chances he has to get along with anybody.