ITT: Worst Sup Forums best friends

ITT: Worst Sup Forums best friends.

Has Snot ever actually attempted to stick up for Steve, or even stand by him?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=pg-Bt1nocSQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bumping with Dijonay
m.youtube.com/watch?v=pg-Bt1nocSQ

Steve reaps what he fucking sows.

Complete and total garbage person.
She and Dijonay are the top tier of terrible best "friends"

Edd would have been completely fine if he wasn't stuck with Ed and Eddy.

Have you?

As bad as Steve can be sometimes, he's actually gone the distance to make Snot happy.

>Not sticking up for your best friend
>Not trying to make Beta Ray Bro proud

You some kind of cock guzzler?

Not really. The other kids would tolerate Edd but they would still think he's annoying and never hang out with him. Ed and Eddy genuinely enjoy his company.

you are now aware that snot is a ripoff of booger from the revenge of the nerd movies. also hes voiced by the guy who played booger. enjoy

Nazz and Rolf were fine with him, Jimmy and Edd would be good friends, Sarah had a crush on him. Johnny was more annoying but they other kids put up with him for most of the time. Kevin was the only one who would have had a problem with Edd. I will give the Eds one advantage in their friendship with Edd, because of the scams Edd could do what he loved and make invent stuff for the scams. However this would sometimes result in Eddy just using Edd. All of Eddy's scams were only possible because of Edd, and Edd never got anything out of the scams but beatings from the other kids.

What the hell was wrong with Ed? He was a good guy, just dumb, Double D wasn't losing anything by being friends with him.

Is it really a ripoff if they have a similar name, similar characteristics and the same voice actor. Seems like more of a reference than a ripoff.

Gym Partner had the worst friends

well they obviously cant use the name booger for the character, so they changed it to snot but gave him the voice of booger. kind of cool if you ask me

Remember that episode where Ed and Eddy pissed of every kid in the cul-de-sac so the kids told Edd to get control of them. That is an example of how the other kids hated Eddy and Ed for their actions, and were mostly fine with Edd.

Obligatory Blooregard Q. Kazoo post

was meant for

Yeah, but getting Edd for Ed was more like getting his tard handler.

Steve's relationships are indicative of the international relations of the USA. Snot, the Jew, is Steve's greatest ally, but always undercuts him and leads him down implicitly gay stuff. Barry's Europa, laid dumb by blue pills from America, who underneath is a calculating mastermind. Toshi, Japan, has the access to the girls Americ- I mean Steve wants to smash. America is the de facto leader of the bunch, but all the schemes are mostly concocted by Snot.

So what Steve needs to do is wake Barry up, exile Snot to Canada, and take Toshi's sister as a warbride on his quest for white babies at school with White Sharia. OORAHH!!!

If they go the full distance of getting the same actor then it's not a ripoff. Ripoffs don't try and actively acknowledge what they're ripping off.

Ed is more prone to follow what Eddy says without question, and is pretty loyal to him just as he is to Double D. He's also very bizarre and smells absolutely awful. So while he isn't at all malicious, he has traits that would turn people off.

Why the fuck are you trying to convince me, im the one saying its not a ripoff is the dumbass who brought it up.

Why would he be better off with them when Ed and Eddy were his best friends?

Several times.

Bloo has been shown constantly to care about Mac, besides the fact Mac clearly enjoys Bloo's company enough to go through what he did in the movie just to be able to hang with him.

You know what I noticed? Even though Steve is considered the lowest in the food chain in the Smith family, he's pretty much the only one in the family that has actual friends.

For all that Eddy called them all scams, I'm pretty sure that most of the time you got way more than 25 cents worth of entertainment out of them.

Then again, a quarter bought you a jawbreaker the size of your head, so maybe the currency in EEnE America is just super deflated compared to reality. I remember when Edd was giving fair prices for things at his garage sale they were mostly only a couple of cents.

I think that was done purposely for a childhood simplicity feel.

I can't think of a worse friend.

Imagine being this shallow that you think people should just trade away their friends who all clearly enjoy spending time together and accept eachother... Because other kids don't like them

>ITT: Worst Sup Forums best friends.
Bloo from Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends is definitely in the top 10

Oh, for sure, but overthinking things is fun.

Dijonay was a piece of shit. I would ground my daughter for 3 weeks for even saying the name of that kind of "friend".

What about the episode where they turned Ed cool?

Mac and Bloo have fun together constantly and clearly enjoy eachother's companies despite their flaws. And Mac literally created Bloo, he was exactly the perfect friend for Mac

Edd was one of the last kids to move into the neighborhood if I remember correctly. He was immediately scammed by Eddy, and that is how their friendship started.That is when he got stuck with the Eds for better or for worse, he would have probably been better off befriending the other kids first. As things are he is friends with the Eds, and Edd is not going to change that, but in retrospect he could have done better.

I think the thing with Eddy is that he's fucked over his friends before, but he's the type of guy who honestly tried to fight his impulses, and needs a smack in the head to realize how important his friends are.

It was never meant to last.

You don't know how friends work do you? He isn't "stuck" with them, in fact it's been pointed out that he could be friends with the others.

Edd connected with the Eds. You aren't "better off" just for having different friends.

His friendship with the Eds made it harder for him to associate with the other kids, and at times Edd had to share the blame for stuff that was entirely Ed and Eddy's fault. In retrospect he probably would have been better of being good friends with the other kids. I will admit the Eds seem to have a closer friendship than the other kids do.

>he was exactly the perfect friend for Mac
That's just an insult to Mac's imagination then

Rigby for this episode alone.

Mordecai was a worse friend than Rigby.

>Rigby
>not mordecai

I've.only seen a handful of episodes of this show but it was on at the gym and there was this episode where steve wants to go out with a girl and it turns out she's mentally ill and thinks her doll is real, and snot 'goes out' with the doll so they can 'double date' and get Steve laid so there's that.

Patrick was always kind of a very shitty friend to Spongebob, and I'm taking about even before flanderization took hold of him

Meg is the lowest in all of Quahog, but her friends are nothing but supportive. They also share her deviant sex interests and never discourage from chasing boys way out of her league.

mfw these characters tend to be the best friends of the main character

>mordecai being worst

fucking how ..

Can't really say the monkey at least has Adam's best interest in mind and supports him.

I think of it like the movie clerks. Through the movie Randal seems like a burden to Dante, by the end of the film you realize what a fucking tool Dante is. Rigby may screw up a lot and get them in trouble, but Mordecai is still the worst of the two.

He's a great friend. Sadly, Star doesn't want a best friend.

I only ever watched a couple episodes, what was so bad about her in particular?

Batman

You guys ever notice how there's a jewish kid in all these shows even though Jews don't even make up 2% of the US population? You're literally twice as likely to run into a Chinese guy as you are to run into a Jew in the US. Or five times as likely to run into a Mexican. Yet show after show, there's a Jew. Not trying to go all Sup Forums, I just find it weird.

Edd constantly did help them, because at the end of the day he'd rather be with his real friends, so of course the others associated Edd with them.

No one is better off for just choosing a group of friends they aren't as happy with.

You're misequating being socially accepted with being better off.

It's probably just because a lot of writers are from New York, where Jewish people are really common.

So tell me how ?

All i saw was rigby messing up his relationships..not working and dragging him to his level and even messed up his chance to go to a good school so he would be stuck with him ..that alone makes rigby a POS

She had absolutely zero problem fucking over Ginger when it meant her being popular. It was like clockwork on that show. I couldn't watch the show because it bothered me so much that anyone would want to be around someone like that. I knew someone similar, and I immediately stopped hanging out with him when I realized how he was.

I know chinese people, and jews. Seeing a jew/chinese guy isn't weird because hou meet 1000s of people in your life, statistically 1 of them will be jewish or Chinese.

Not to mention how many jews identify as white.

Fuck you dude the Eds are meant for each other. They have their fuckups but they're better off as a group than on their own.

Right, but my question is why they're so much more common than other ethnic groups, such as, for example, mestizo mexicans, chinese, etc. .

Isn't that for the same reason why movies have such a high amount of writer protagonist?

Because those are non caucasians, you can't just have a Japanese dude for the sake of it, you can't have a Brazilian who just happens to be chill and have no quirky.

Im not him, but to me it's because Rigby makes up for his fuck-ups regularly while Mordecai is so half hearted about everything that is to do about Rigby, I don't even know why they are still friends.

Rigby is a burden

Mordecai is a shitty friend

I'm just nitpicking here, but there are at least 50 million white Brazilians (officially it's like 90 million, but latinos are notorious for over-exaggerating how white we are).

Kevin and Jimmy seem like shittier friends.

The show is also supposed to have that timeless feel, so I wouldn't be surprsied if they used '50s prices for stuff. So something like a hamburger is a nickel

There's a disproportionate amount of jewish people working in the media and entertainment industry. Before they weren't really allowed to work anywhere else, kind of like how blacks sang blues and had a monopoly over the genre because they couldn't really find any job where people would actually hire them.

Nowadays it's not as big of a deal but because how utterly massive the entertainment industry has gotten there's a sizable portion of the higher ups in Hollywood that are jews and because of nepotism they make it easier for other jewish family or friends to make it in the industry.

Snot once helped him isntead of his farmer uncle, in another episode it shows that he always let Steve make choices like what movie they will see or where they will visit since he's not spoiled like steve

In another episodes is shown that people trust Ed when he's not with Eddy, rolf asked him to help with his farm.

Everyone in the show knows that Eddy is the responsible for every shit they do

being middle class white kid you're more likely to be friends with a jew instead of an asian black or mexican.

unlike other minorites western jews fully embrace western culture and never isolate themselves as kids, mexicans and blacks stick with others from their own race while asian immigrants are anti social most of the time

Hes a 10/10 friend, amigo

Did you miss the entire episode devoted to how Snot is the world's best friend, an incredibly considerate guy who's constantly doing kind things for Steve and later Stan?

>unlike other minorites western jews fully embrace western culture and never isolate themselves as kids,
If Jews didn't isolate themselves and assimilated completely into the western society, "jews" would be a thing because they'd just be white, you humorous retard.

No one said Milhouse yet? Really?

Mac was a pretty awful friend himself though and there was more than one episode where he was perfectly willing to throw Bloo under the bus; they deserved each other.

He's a good fuckboi god I wanna fuck his tight asshole so badly

Yes?
It's the other way around, Steve is the horrible friend except for the time him and the others tried to ruin Debbie's campaign.

Stan and Francine have friends, they just aren't as recurring. Stan has his work friends who are all happy to hang out with him outside of work, Francine has that Iranian lesbian who was in love with her and that kidney killer. There are probably more i don't care to recall.

I don't think Haley has friends beyond Jeff, though. I exclude Roger and Klaus for being utterly bizarre

>he was exactly the perfect friend for Mac
Kids don't know what they need. They know what they want, but never what they need. A home for discarded imaginary friends is absolutely critical because of this.

Then again, the creation process is clearly not entirely driven by intent. Terrence created Red and Red was still kind of a cool guy.