He was the best thing to happen to capeshit movies

He was the best thing to happen to capeshit movies.

Jesus christ you can see all the fucking hair follicles and shit with today's cameras. Still so uncanny

He was the worst thing to happen to Sup Forums, though.

Seriously?

B R A V O
N O L A N

So why did he have super strength? I thought these movies were supposed to be """realistic""". Did they ever explain that?

Bane's been one of my favorite villains since I got into comics, and I loved Nolan's version.

I do wish that they erased Talia and made Bane Rah's Al Ghul's child in the film, though. It would've fit the narrative better, and it's not like replacing King Cobra is that big of a deal.

big bump

Not super strength, just really strong guy strength. Dude could probably bench at least twice his weight irl

FOR YOU

>Not super strength, just really big guy strength.
FTFY

He's a big guy with above average strength, nothing more

NolanBane was just really well-built and maintained, also his special League of Shadows gasmask makes him feel no pain (or possibly anything).

Although once you remove it, his near-fatal damage from many years back renders him prone.

He was well trained, and his mask fed him a narcotic that killed pain anyway.

Well, he was certainly the biggest.

>Not super strength, just really strong guy strength

He lifted a large armored man with one outstretched arm easily, casually broke a guy's neck with one arm, broke pieces of a pillar off with his punches, etc. All of that is impossible for a regular human. Especially the "villain choke".

For matters of style and flash, it worked. He's not bursting through walls like the Juggernaut, so I don't really care about the other stuff. If anything, Hardy's stage presence made it seem believable, and that's what matters.

>CIA will never be a character in any of the comics, much like Harlequin after the animated series

Basically nothing he did was beyond the realm of a strong human, where are you getting "superhuman strength" from?

FOR YOU

Nigga he broke a fucking pillar with his fist

you do know that breaking necks with that quick-twist motion that Bane does all the time isn't physically possible for regular humans in real life right.

>not "the biggest thing to happen to capeshit movies"
One job and ya blew it like I did in your mama's cooch.

For you, fatfuck

He cracked some plaster while he was completely losing his shit and adrenaline was pumping like crazy, would fuck up his knuckles but it's doable.

You can pretty much just attribute that shit to "movie cliche" rather than a show of superhuman strength.

We got that TDKR comic.