Penn Zero: Part-Time Hero

>The second season of Penn Zero: Part-Time Hero was confirmed on April 22, 2015. It will premiere on July 10, 2017, and it will finish on July 28, 2017.

So Sup Forums? Have you watched this Disney show? I really enjoyed Season One, can't wait to see the next and I'm sad that it's ending after this.

>So Sup Forums? Have you watched this Disney show?
Yes, I have watched it.

>air all the episodes in 2 weeks
FUCKING STOP THIS, DISNEY.

I don't like it either, Disney really didn't treat this show right, could have been as popular as Star, Wander and GF but lack of ads and support from the network hurt it. Hell, I'm a fan of this show now but I only knew of it because I was channel flipping and it happened to be on.

Really hope that world gets revisited in season 2

I only ever watched a bit of it while waiting for other shows to air. It struck me as one of those shows I would like if I were younger or if I took the time to give it a real chance.

I'd say give it a shot, every episode has a new (well a few get revisited) and the villains have a cool chemistry between them.

I watched it gave me a transformation fetish partly. I remember there was a thread on here when they did a marathon of most of season 1.

Transformation fetish huh.

The one that got me was the sports balls episode that put my to the limit.

even its asian loli waifu can't save the show from being relevant.

Didn't even know this show was a thing until it happened to be playing in my dentist's waiting room a few months back. Strangely everyone seemed glued to the TV and it was mostly adults.

Sashi has issues.

Oh yes she did, thankfully that was a flashback episode and we know she's a much better character now. Playing the straight man to Penn and Boon.

>Have you watched this Disney show?

I have, its good, not much to say beyond that, solid enough but it never stand out in any way i can tell, the adventures are solid and creative but i never felt any tension, the humor is servisable but never enough to make me laugh, the animation is also servisable enough.

Its an "Eh" show in the best way posible but that's still an "Eh"

You like Sashi, dont you Squidward

I have when it debuted 2 years, ago but forgot about it because it just up and disappeared after the first season. I will watch the new season, but I agree with the show had a chance to be good, but Disney snubbed it. And the fact they're airing every episode of S2 out the ass further proves they want to be done with it already.

Wasn't the creator of this show worked on zootopia, vaiana and contributed nothing but mean spirited humour to them?

Rather that, than having them sit on a season for FOUR fucking years like they did with Phineas & Ferb season 4.