Toonami music
pastebin.com/ihpxGCUZ
toonami.tumblr.com/post/71271575067/toonami-merry-christmas-and-happy-holidays

Naruto story
pastebin.com/ZFvtJfNa

Tweeting info
pastebin.com/qbLzAeH6

FLCL news
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-03-24/toonami-to-co-produce-2-new-flcl-seasons/.100222

Lupin III news
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-05-18/lupin-iii-part-iv-to-premiere-on-toonami-with-english-dub/.116268

AoT s2 eye catches
imgur.com/a/9FqEo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g9CyKNT8d-w
youtube.com/watch?v=rjWt6dO-Z3g
youtube.com/watch?v=xAn37vgLA6g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

almost time for the best girl power hour!

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

THIS WEEK'S MAILBAG HAS COME IN AND EVERYONE IN THE PLATOON HAS RECEIVED EMOTIONAL LETTERS FROM THEIR FATHERS, BE THOSE EMOTIONS UNCONDITIONAL LOVE, INDIFFERENCE, OR PURE REGRET AND SCORN

EVERYONE EXCEPT YOU

WHAT'S THE MATTER, MAGGOT? TOO FUCKING REBELLIOUS TO WRITE A FEW WORDS TO YOUR OLD MAN? WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU EVEN SPOKE TO HIM? DID YOU JOIN THIS TROOP JUST TO RUN AWAY FROM HIM? ARE YOU JUST GONNA KEEP RUNNING? NOT IN MY FUCKING PLATOON

YOU'RE GONNA TELL ME WHAT YOU'RE EATING, WHAT YOU'RE DRINKING, AND THEN I'M GONNA LOCK YOU IN THE LATRINES UNTIL YOU CAN SCRAWL A LETTER OUT OF TOILET PAPER!

NEW BODY NEXT WEEK, LOOK FORWARD TO IT!

But user, Marida's been dead for weeks.

I've been furiously re-reading volumes of DBZ from my local library, and while it's interesting to view the visual construction, the plot and characterization are still miles behind Dragonball.

Deep Space Radio here! Tonight we're starting Lupin III, and we're super hyped! So much that we want to go through a few tunes early tonight, before the 2:30AM broadcast we do. So let's get into it!

First up, here's the Lupin III theme from 1978.
youtube.com/watch?v=g9CyKNT8d-w
This is some jazzy disco stuff, man. Just listen to that frenetic guitar, those pounding bongos, the flutes, and that fucking sax solo! This is what I love most about this kind of music, there's just so much to hear, and it all works in such beautifully chaotic harmony! Even during the solo there's just so much going on, I love that! This song has such a killer groove that it's endured excellently over the years, and by this point it's practically a cultural icon in of itself.

>kills every daughter except for one
oh wait!

>Each Week I get a Pizza Hut dinner box for Toonami
>Eat it all before jack is over
feels bad man.

Gee fellas, don't you love Samurai Jack Season 5? I heard it took over ten years to get made! also, a lot of money.

A lot of money. I think we should watch these reruns 3 times to help pay us- I mean the poor folks at Adult Swim back for their kind contribution.

some french thing

I'm skipping it thanks. P5 grinding is painful.

I never bought the "hurr durr first human killed" thing because robots in SJ are just as sentient and "alive" as humans. If they made an effort to differentiate robots and humans personality-wise then maybe it would have more of an impact.

>furiously
Why the hurry?

IT'S SURVEEEEEEEEY TIIIIIIIME!
To get a better understanding of the tastes of the Toonami General crowd, I would like everybody to respond to this post.

PLEASE list your favorite non-Sup Forums film.

jack is a savage

This is more like their fifth or sixth time actually.

I am buying two of them to keep one for.. ulterior activities

FUCK RERUNS

I really want Lupin to do well but I know it's not going to

Sup Forums, /wg/, and /vg/ here

You think funi would be willing to budge on that 8pm timeslot agreement if DeMarco decided to air OG Dragonball in Super's place?

I can't wait for them to air the attack on Titan episode Where we learn eren can control titans!!! Then kills the titan that ate his mom! So epic and kino

Please DeMarco, release us from this unending hell.

You can build more robots, you can't build more humans.Also, who cares about second class citizens anyway.

Ur mums sex tape m8 but cum to think ofit she seemed pretty animated atm.

Pizza rolls and Wild Cherry Pepsi, SIR!

It's going to be Zenigata, right? Oh man I can't wait.

John Wick 2

Because I'm unemployed and have nothing better to do. Also I'm looking out for anything that might be in DBF.

Yup. It'll be nice to watch, though.

my pops is fucking dead, sir

>Funi

It's Toei. And no they wouldn't, gotta push that upcoming Super toyline

was that wolf real or was it just in jack head

Hot Fuzz

Here's the 2011 version of the song for comparison:
youtube.com/watch?v=rjWt6dO-Z3g
While most of the orchestrals are replaced with smooth musak vibes, it works. It's so sleek, so classy. And it's still got those violin swooshs for punctuation you'll hear later tonight as well. This version of the song, instead of woodwinds, has a brass section, the sax solo replaced with multiple trumpet solos. And let me tell you, the trumpet's a close second to the sax in my heart. That rock organ solo really kicks it off, too; there's an instrument that's vastly underappreciated nowadays. The bongo game is strong as ever, though.

Tell me your money secrets.

Truly, she got the worst death of all.

you mother fucker

>all these plebs
2001 A Space Odyssey
K I N O I N C A R N A T E

Minions

I was very drunk last week and can't remember a thing. What happened in HxH and gundam

When they announced it at the Momocon panel, they could've also said it's canceled at the same time and save us the pain.

Is Scaramouche just an assembly line product or one of a kind?

>Samurai Jack's plot is about Jack getting back
>Dragon Ball Super and Z Kai's plot is about fighting
>Attack on Titan's plot is about Humans vs Giant Humans
>Toyko Ghoul is about how a Kid name Ken Kaneki turned into a Ghoul and he lives with Other Ghouls and have to hide from the public
>HxH's plot is about Killua and Gon being a Couple
>Gundam: Unicorn is finally gone
>Naruto
>GITS is about a Robots

Some Kracken and Pepsi later.

Now, just eating some M&M's.

Sup Forums, /lit/, and /lgbt/ reporting

>EATING
Mint

>DRINKING
Water

>LAST TIME YOU TALKED TO YOUR FATHER
Just today. Also, I'm surprised you aren't saying something about E3 sir.

the 3 gods should have let jack keep his waifu

The wolf had his own fight scene before. Probably real.

Magic molester clowns and then a Shinto disco show.

Kung Fu Hustle.

>Just today. Also, I'm surprised you aren't saying something about E3 sir.
That was last week's post

Assembly line, then Aku had them all fight each other to the death to see which one was truly the scattest.

Did Lupin premiere yet

the way the wolf interacted with Jack made seem like it wasn't real

>tokyo Ghouls description is longer than the others

what did you mean by this?

Yep. He stole the show

Jack is Back on the Attack

>HxH
Hisoka told Kurapika that the bodies were fakes, then got his fortune read.
>Gundam
Five minutes of recaps, an anticlimactic ending, and then a music video to pad out the run time.

The block is being stabbed as we speak.

>they just leave her naked corpse to rot out in the sun
They do not take failure lightly.

damn i forget they left their sister body like that. even their mom seem sadden that one of her daughters died.

We don't know it's backstory. Maybe it used to belong to human. Lone wolves aren't a normal occurrence anyway.

>naked
?

O Brother, Where Art Though?

Don't they have multiple monthers?

That doesn't make sense, if all the products are the same then pitting them all against each other
to determine the "best" is just a roll of the dice and ultimately a waste of resources.

I was under the impression that the majority of robots in Samurai Jack were essentially cyborgs, with some exceptions. Living beings that replaced their bodies with robotic enhancements.

So when the inevitable Persona 5 anime gets made, should Toonami try to pick it up?

Also, who will be the main heroine: Makoto, Ann, or Futaba?

>I don't like it
I hope that wasn't Ashi

>funi
>toei
None of it matters anymore. All anime today is either edgefests, moeshit or watered down allusion to the 80's/90's action shows like Super is to previous DB's with all of it animated with that weird digital animation shit by Koreans.

>he doesn't know

Then you've got the live version:
youtube.com/watch?v=xAn37vgLA6g
A little rougher by virtue of being live, but it's pretty damn slick all the same. It's got what's gotta be the second greatest flute solo I've ever heard after Jethro Tull. That's what's so great about this version - it mixes the woodwind and brass sections of the previous versions while extending focus even to the percussion this time. The drum solos are great, give 'em a listen.

I really like this reaction image, but I'm not sure where to file it. Suggestions?

The black on their skin isn't clothing.

>he doesn't know

definitely smug

All these young women are naked. Their flesh is charred into armor.

No.
We saw them getting born.

Im a fan of anything with John C Reilly

>That doesn't make sense, if all the products are the same then pitting them all against each other
>to determine the "best" is just a roll of the dice and ultimately a waste of resources.
It's Aku, babe. I was originally going to say. You can just rebuild a robot but you can't just rebuild a person.

Smug

They're SUPER Ashy

What did I miss on HunterxHunter

thanks friends.

Everybody's getting fortunes!

So Ashi is the sickle one who just got her sister speared

As a self hating black guy. I'm super mad right now.

why is Toonami reminding me how great this show started?

How many nuts did you bust this week?

no they all have one mom and they just coldly don't care about each other lives

>Ashy
>Ashi
I just got it.

Looking back, Jack having a wolf companion would've been way more preferable than Ashi.

Chrollo told fortunes, Kurapika found out the troupes bodies were fake and Hisoka outed himself a traitor sort of

Local clown ruins everything

Did we add that Crow to The Wall?

over 10

Killua is still pregnant with Gon's Baby

UNSUPPORTED PERKY TEENAGE BREASTS BOUNCING IN THE FRIGID COLD

>that 3D for absolutely no reason