Giganta

Why is she such a jobber if she's a giant? Shouldn't she be a top contender for a villian? Especially in DC universe.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/yQ3TF
youtube.com/watch?v=tKtWxB-a1Wg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

In a world where super strength is even more common all she does is become a really big target.

She's woman

I want her to get more exposure in comics

1) her power isn't really that great
2) she has a weird origin without a decent motivation

Simone was brilliant for making her a villain seeking redemption. I like that she's not really that bad, she just likes being a villain.

Villains always job and the one thing people liked about her (relationship with Ryan) has been stolen by Killer Frost.

Her power is just being big and strong, kind of useless in a comic book world. She's a strong "metahuman" who is a really big target.

Let's not sugar coat what this thread is truly about...

Which Female Characters Human and Non-Human alike do you want to see GTS/Shrink content of and specifically which interactions?

teehee

Giant Azula literally dominating the world.

Can Ty Lee rule alongside her as a slightly shorter giantess?

She could fuck shit up in Gotham for a couple of hours I guess, but pretty much anyone with super powers is stronger than her.

Don't giants usually job?

Sure. I imagine it would be like a good cop bad cop thing with Azula wanting to unleash her wrath on everyone while Ty Lee is trying to be all nice to everyone but she's blissfully unaware of her own strength and how she handles everyone.

There's quite a few notions circling around in my mind involving a few villainesses who suddenly grew more than a hundred feet tall.

Does one of them involve Demencia?

Because size manipulation is a lame power.

I don't consider her evil since we've never seen her do anything that's evil or illegal. She boils down to an obsessive fangirl of evil incarnate

Ms. Marvel

Vore.

jesus on a bicycle

Because planet busters will always be superior to giants.

Her power is literally just being big and the small aded strength that comes with it, which is almost nothing in an universe where some characters can destroy continents with their blows

What if instead of having a supervilianess that can become a giant, we instead have a supervilianess with the power to shrink people?

She is a WW Villain, right?!
So why don't they give her a new origin that would suit her beibg a part of the WW comic like being literally from the giant race or something like that.
In the Greek mythology the giants were descendants from the Titan race like the Olympian Gods.
There was even a war between the giants and the gods.

Common... do it DC!

Because that still wouldn't make faggots like you actually bother to read comics. Fuck off.

Too much mythology for you?

Minor subject change.

Which origin for her do you prefer?
I will accept being called a pleb; I loved the "giant gorilla experimented to be human" origin so bad. Just- it's so out there and funny, but she's still such a cute character from it.

To be honest I don't think I really like any of her origin stories

Is this official?

In the New 52 she was redesigned to have a tattoo of Yggdrasil on her arm but I don't think that was ever elaborated on. She just showed up whenever they needed an evil Justice League analogue and tried to murder Pandora once or twice.

You wouldn't fugg a gorilla. Would you?

Any good Giganta recs? she is my fetish

>Implying
If it moans, I bones

If she looks like that, yes

>Let's not sugar coat what this thread is truly about...
Fuck off, if you want to jack off to Giantess, take it somewhere else

Yes

imgur.com/a/yQ3TF

How would fucking a ridiculously human "gorilla" be any different from fucking a humanoid alien?

This.

You would think that being able to become giant would be a good power. However, that just makes you a larger target.

How does one make a giant villian an actual threat?

Giganta is a gorilla the way Wonder Woman is made of clay.
That is to say, she used to be, now she's a mostly mortal woman.

>How does one make a giant villian an actual threat

cosmic power or alien tech
Galactus and Apocalypse are imposing because they have additional powers

Giganta does have a nice niche that she is the de facto giant villain of the dc universe

The bigger they are

She's weaker strength-wise than a bunch of regular-sized metahumans, being giant just makes her a giant target

Maybe if she had super speed...

Gorilla males have tiny micropenises.

So OF COURSE you are gonna fuck their women, mindbreak those bitches with your giant human cock just like in them japanese animes.

She should hit the books and study more and build herself some gadgets. That or work out and get buff so she can be stronker.

>Giganta has a fetish for smaller men
>It's cause their dicks aren't too big for her

>Especially in DC universe.
As opposed to?

I mean if anything the DC universe is known for having a bunch of overpowered characters.

Like if she ended up in the Watchmen setting alone instead she'd instantly be a gigantic fish in a tiny pond, as the only other person in the world with real powers she'd be #2.

>a bunch of overpowered characters
With incredibly pathetic excuses for weaknesses. Like, didn't supes take down a guy made entirely out of kryponite?

That sounds ridiculous just thinking about it. Kryptonite is a long known weakness of superman. For him to take out a villain made entirely of it sounds like an asspull.

>How would fucking a ridiculously human "gorilla" be any different from fucking a humanoid alien?
I'm knocking you for wanting to bang Giganta. Hell, I would too but I can't help but think that same excuse would have been used by the first person who got aids from fucking an ape.

Asspull is synonymous with comics.

Why are western comics so inferior?

Because she's a wonder woman villain, and there lacks pet writers like Cold, Joker, Luthor or Manta.

What are the writers you are talking about in particular?

Joker (all), Luthor (all), Cold (Johns), Manta (Johns and probably others).

The point is they don't have writers who make sure to make people like Cheetah, Giganta and Triangle Man big deals in shit. They're notable enough to be used though, hence the jobbing.

No. Just willpower and nonfear of death. You pathetic simpleton cunt. Grow a pair, marvelshill.

Please, let Giganta get a story in the current run. Big gal could definitely gain a following

FPBP

>I like that she's not really that bad, she just likes being a villain.

So she's a dominatrix?

Seems like her appearances in Gail Simone's Atom is good stuff. Very fetishy but it also seems genuine

Gail has a fetish for giant woman dominating/threatening physical harm to men?

This is not breaking news.

What said

I hate the idea of making Giganta completely magic, but can her new origin use small magic elements mixed with science? Like her studying a blood sample of Diana in an effort to understand the "god gene", tests on gorillas, and then finally using it on herself becoming Giganta? Also kind of sick of her being a 50ft jobber

I sure as shit didn't know it. She probably isn't projecting her fetish hard enough.

Are you sure it's that and not that you just aren't reading her comics?

>She probably isn't projecting her fetish hard enough.

huh?

>literally gives him a fullbody titfuck

But she never had Giganta say "You like that little man?" I rest my case.

I hate the idea of people who don't read or care about comics trying to talk about ways to 'fix' comics.

>evil incarnate

Speaking of which, Mirage already had some size content but she can always use more

There's no way this isn't a fetish character. This dialogue.

>"By Darkseid's bile, that's a large female!"
>"I could lose myself in her bosoms!"

kek

Well what she do with the people she shrank?

Right because Giganta is doing so well these days and wasn't complete shit in her last New 52 appearance. Just admit you wanted to post that image already

Don't forget about Black Alice! She's one of Gail's favorite giantesses.

>posting vore on a blue board.
Absolute madman is what you are.

>Bottom right
Goddammit boner, not like this

Gail confirmed for being a murderfag. I knew she was just a degenerate deep down.

Giant people are lame, cape comics need more heroic giant robots.

Giant girls > Giant robots

Giant robots do it better

What about a giant robot girl?

Yeah... I put a line in trying to hurt or eat her own kid.

That shit is just sick and fucked up.

Wasn't ware Jack and the Bean Stalk or a Tom and Jerry cartoon was lewd

lol, why would somebody think a giant woman eating somebody was sexual in any way?

underrated

Yeah, but they don't have tits.

You're taking it out of context.

She exists. Her name is Redusa.

They have Titty Missiles

You say like it's a difficult choice. Of course I would.

You mean like thiiiiiiiiiiis?
youtube.com/watch?v=tKtWxB-a1Wg

Any hot ones,

God are you dense.
Gigantas origin stories are shit and silly and making her into something mystical would make it at least a little bit more tolerable.

Like she was kind of a normal woman who gets a transfusion with titan/giant-blood.

>more tolerable

What do you care? You don't even read comics.

Giants wouldn't really be that strong they would just have to be durable enough to not be crushed under their own weight or tear their muscles,ligaments when they move.
She may be stronger than an ordinary person but that's still weak compared to everyone else.

Giant sized Giganta generally is something mystical
The circus freak that Doris Zeul (while in the gorilla body) switched bodies with had been cursed by a shaman.
Likely related to her Superfriends where she stole some of the mystical sand that Apache Chief uses to turn into a giant.

Cut out the bodyswitching and gorilla and her powers are as mystical as Apache Chief

Hell for the sjw crowd you could make it a commentary on how white people have appropriated and stolen Native American culture as their own in the past