/ReDesign Thread/

Why is this not allowed edition

They should go with the design on the right to stick it to KSD and her Cancer Corps.

seriously it can be a Green Lantern/ Spider man tier Classic timeless costume

ok now put a burqa on her

I'll only ever accept the right one if her armpits are exposed, otherwise fuck that gay shit

Extend the red to meet the boots instead.

I wish I could work on the Captain Marvel movie. I would do everything in my power to shit all over nuCarol and her fans while restoring old Carol.

I would only accept the design of the right if the red parts are removed showing nothing more than her skin.

I honestly think that makes for a better suit. Though I would remove the red parts of the arms for overall color balance.

Anka pitched the color flip actually.

too bad they made her look like a dyke

All I see is flesh shamed Wonder Woman

The original is better

So glad he fixed that hairstyle eventually.

too much blue. the exposed thighs were a good breaker desu

with that

no not really

Rather than cover it up with more blac/blue, why not another color where the exposed thighs used to be? Or give her boots/boots pattering?

It's a neat, professional military cut instead of generic spiky punk cut. It fits Carol much better.

>exposed thighs
But....that's haram.

My ideal movie carol design.
Long hair is a MUST, Larson's giant jaw will look fucking horrible with short hair.

NO its degenerate and disgusting

Military cuts are way shorter than that. It would've made more sense if she wore a bun like most of women in service

Not for women, they're allowed up to collar length.

I like the left pic. Her exposed thighs add more color to the outfit.
The second one is too blue-black and dull. I don't like how the colors are balanced.

>look like
user...

>women allowed more hair than men
and we wonder why people are so mixed up about gender they want to chop their balls off

That's because it's literally just Marv's

donĀ“t know which is the original in the cartoon but left one is the correct one.

That is so much better and I like the current suit.

We get it, you cannot control your hormones. You have any other interests than sex appeal?

They should have coppied the Green lantern costumes

I preferred it when she was rockin the one piece and jeans during the post civil war days.

You just love to body shame, don't you? Tell me, are you happy being fat?

Its funny how she looks like DC's Ultraa, who is a male super hero

Did Jess showed up in the Injustice games?

This would be an OK design in Kill la Kill

So much better than leg skin

That jaw is a bit severe. But going by Kong: Skull Island she's a mouth breather. That should soften her looks a bit.

does an artfag wanna take a stab at this?

I prefer the thong and crop top myself, but this is an okay look.

>We get it, you cannot control your hormones.

We get it, you're repressed.

Found the Muslim feminist.

Tell us, why do you hate women and their bodies?

pants van class up a woman just make sure she still got a fem body and long hair

Only in the mobile.

Good idea, but I kind of like this one better.

>ruining a perfect design

Look at this This is perfect

I always like Battleskirt Diana. Yeah, her onesie has sex appeal; but giving her a greek battleskirt feels more fitting for a warrior.

I agree, the design needs something to break the back\blue of the legs.

Faggot.

You can't just take away the chest icon. At least jam it between her tits.

Well he is

>showing skin is bad
>body positivity is good
So is it only good when the chick looks like stay puft or is there a rule book to this stupid game you lunatics have created?

For shame, all of you. There's more to costume design than just showing skin, and the fact that you get so defensive when someone points that out is a testament to your immaturity..

It's funny. Dexter Soy came up with a design that was basically the one on the right, but execs shelved it, for whatever reason.

I think the fact you feel the need to "shame" us says more about you than us.

And there's nothing wrong with a design showing skin. The fact you think it's automatically a negative is a testament to your prudishness.

Go kill yourself you fucking tumblr shithead.

That looks perfect.

i just notice that in the original one of her star spikes is missing.

And now, for something completely different...

Simple changes like pants would have made it Iconic and timeless like spiderman

She looks like a las Vegas show girl

>las Vegas show girl
Good they have some fantastic costuming

Usually it means its cheap looking

She looks like she is wearing Ancient Greek clothes/armour which is what she should be wearing.

No, she doesn't. This is what a Las Vegas showgirl looks like.

It must suck that the movie will canonically make her straight

>make
user she's been canonically straight.

That's another one that's outdated and problematic

Having a cute character with personality and a theme is problematic and outdated? I prefer that to marvel's platoon of carbon copy agenda pushers with tits.

>hairstyle
>fixed
No. Your opinion is shit.

I wonder of the shitshow if a gay character were retconned into being straight, simply pulled out of nowhere.

Teen-Jean comes up to Northstar, starts doing that hand-wavy thing, and says "you know, come on... you're straight".

gaywashing is apparently fine for canonically-straight characters for decades, but straightwashing would be called a crime against humanity.

Remove the black lines and you're good.

even trolling-as-SJWers have abandoned that term for years

Reminds me of this a bit.
I feel like I was the only one who liked it.

Ignore the shippers. People act like Sup Forums isn't tumblr but it truly is. Carol/Jess is our 'fujoshis'. They get into everything and won't shut the hell up.

Nah, I liked that look too. Also this one, even though it was never used.

Thats hideous.

Even by Kitty Pryde standards, that is godawful.

You're a cutter, aren't you?

The mask is way too tall, it makes her head look like a jar. I think if they fixed that it would be much better.

Being tumblr is better than being Sup Forums

Thoughts?

Zatanna is perfection.

Tilt it/10
I do like the belt, just wish it was a bit more yellow. Change the red sides of his legs to either a richer red or dark blue, just looks awkward as is. Logo needs to be streamlined a bit, possibly use one of these as a reference. For hair, I'd suggest New 52.

Bringing politics into Sup Forums as a whole is shit and should be avoided. We're not picking sides .

BREHS
R
E
H
S

Got it, working on it

t. dumblr