>youtube.com/watch?v=biyssxFkLpc
Part 2
>youtube.com/watch?v=cwT2ZaRszNU

Other urls found in this thread:

jedi-master-aurora.tumblr.com/post/145264357619/lmao-really-i-am-dying-laughing
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

gotta love the mice

Plachu a cute!

Nobody ever said the staff cheered for it, they said the crowd did because the panel was full of oldfags.

For someone who claims he's here to see the hubris folks get BTFO, he seems quite adamant about the Paladins being LGBT.

Imagine being an oldfag and looking at the complete mess the newest Voltron fandom is.

No wonder I've been seeing so many Klancefags say "sharp work, samurai" lately.

It's painful. Fandoms and fujoshi aren't what they used to be.

I feel bad for the Let's Voltron dudes.

Yeah they try their best to be nice and inclusive, but I know they are suffering greatly.

If only I could go back in time and warn this poor soul
jedi-master-aurora.tumblr.com/post/145264357619/lmao-really-i-am-dying-laughing

>On the reboot, Keith looks the same and I just know that the fandom will have no problem shipping 2016 Allura with him. *evil grin*

Jesus.

Yeah they seem like really nice dudes and want to stay as positive as possible. But I know sometimes they just look at this turd of a fandom and think to themselves "How the fuck did we arrive at this point?"

I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

Who here thinks Sam Holt will die?

Maybe. I think he's hiding something.

No, people have said the staff have cheered for it before. Maybe it was a game of telephone with some newfags or something.

Was it the same guy?

Must have been telephone, because I was there when an user first said that the crowd cheered for it.

I was too, which was why it was weird and 1984ish seeing the message mutate like that. Everyone's just too invested in their ship being right these days instead of being along for the ride.

Well if the staff cheered for it then they would just be giving away huge spoilers.

That didn't happen either. Watch the videos of the panel.

Yeah, it was the oldfags getting excited about a classic childhood ship. WonderCon 2016 was good but WonderCon 2017 was stupid. Lance's skin care routine and Altean Lance? Seriously? These panels are only getting worse.

I attended the panel and people did indeed cheer for it.

This is why you need to see things for yourself instead of going by what someone else said.

The videos on youtube, Wondercon 2016

Fans cheering for it isn't the point, anons.

A lot people in the audience were talking about how they hoped Keith and Allura would get together in the newest Voltron. It wasn't a part of the video recording.

Yep.

>*evil grin*

Whats is this, 2007?

Somebody did ask about Keith and Allura getting together though.

I'm just hoping they don't make Pidge gay or asexual. I hate it when they resort to "that character isn't normal for their X, so we're going to make them gay" for any character. If anyone is gay I got my money on Coran or the two galra guys. Side bet on Shiro being bi though.

They're an oldfag. Oldfags still say things like "wank" and "lemons".

Voltron oldfags have a hard time adapting to changing internet lingo. Bless them.
I think Bex said on her Tumblr she headcanons Pidge as asexual. But I agree, I don't want her to be asexual or gay. It just stinks of "nerdy chick is a lesbo or doesn't like sex at all" cliches to me.

People are just clarifying that the message that was warped.

Yeah, but did the staff cheer for it. The point made in the original post was that SOME oldfags bash non traditional ships for their delusion then do the exact same.

I wish people still said wank. Fuck the word discourse.

>Yeah, but did the staff cheer for it.
When? I thought they kept quiet about shipping.

What are you even getting at

You should read the whole debate we're having. It continues from the last thread.

>Nobody ever said the staff cheered for it, they said the crowd did because the panel was full of oldfags.

Nah, I've been in these threads since late June 2016, there were people claiming on multipile occasions that the staff ships Kallura because they cheered for it at WonderCon. Just a few threads back some Pancefag was claiming that Shada cheered for Kallura when nothing of the sort happened. There were also people saying that Yeun ships Kallura just because he watched the old show as a kid and because of that one interview question where he said anything might happen, and that the staff like Kallura fanart on twitter, which isn't true either.

I'm not arguing against Kallura, just saying a lot of shit gets repeated here as fact. These threads aren't all that much better than tumblr.

Sam Holt is a bad guy.

>bifags starting up shit again

No thanks.

Like BTFO user from a few threads ago taking up a forth of a thread saying "doing their own thing" fags were repeatedly getting BTFOed. He conveniently forgot all the other massive changes the crew has already made to the story. Or calling Pancers delusional when that ship has as good a chance as anything with Pidge being a girl now.

I think he'll either die or already be dead. Dudes old. Plus the leaks showed Matt but not him.
Of course he could just be kept somewhere else, maybe he's being forced to create new weapons for the galra.

I've been in these threads since the start but I might have forgotten particular posts. Sometimes I can't tell what's serious or shitposting tho.

Hard mode: no more Tumblr talk.

It's all shitposting but people take it seriously.

The only thing peiple can claim for ships possubly happening is that Lauren is a kalllurafag and one of the former artists, Steve Ahn, drew some crossover art that could be interpreted that he supports pance. There has been nothing definitive from anyone that a ship will absolutely happen. They're letting it play out and far too many people are getting worked up over it.

>staff ships Kallura because they cheered for it at WonderCon
That was the crowd. Maybe people have been messing this detail up like a game of telephone.

>Pancefag was claiming that Shada cheered for Kallura when nothing of the sort happened
I don't know about this one.

>Yeun ships Kallura just because he watched the old show as a kid and because of that one interview question where he said anything might happen
Might have been because he randomly mentioned "romance" when asked about their relationship. I don't ship Kallura or keep up with that stuff but I remember seeing Klancefags getting nervous over it.

>the staff like Kallura fanart on twitter, which isn't true either
The staff have liked Kallura art, but they have liked art for all ships.

>The only thing peiple can claim for ships possubly happening is that Lauren is a kalllurafag

Just last thread someone was saying that Sven/Romelle was Lauren's OTP, and I still haven't seen any source for that.

I thought that was just speculation or a running joke.

>That was the crowd. Maybe people have been messing this detail up like a game of telephone.

That's exactly what I'm talking about. People misremembering and repeating shit as if it's true without checking, just like tumblr.

>The staff have liked Kallura art, but they have liked art for all ships.

I've only seen Brooks like one Kallura fanart that was tagged for her, but she also has several pieces of Shallura fanart in her likes. The character designer, Christie, also has liked fanart where Allura is Keith's older sister. That's the only Keith and Allura fanart I've seen someone from the staff like, but maybe I've missed something.

I think he will die so Colleen/Lance can happen.

Maybe, but some comments read as if they're serious, especially when they're arguing that Shiromelle will definitely happen because of that.

The reality is, all fans are awful and it's hilarious seeing the different factions call each other delusional.

>I remember seeing Klancefags getting nervous over it.
I saw some "WHAT DID STEVEN MEAN BY THIS?" and "PLEASE DON'T BETRAY US" tweets. Fucking hilarious.

You shouldn't take anything you read here too seriously, user.

Barlee liked Kallura fanart.

I don't get what's the big deal though.

I'm serious about Colleen/Lance.

Different user and they're right. It may have started off as shitposting but just like that game of telephone we're all talking about, it's increasingly looking like newfags are accepting shitposts as fact and not looking for evidence.

But then that's how we can tell they're newfags.

It's only a big deal when it's used as evidence. Staff likes all art though.

What happens when the newfags outnumber the oldfags. It's like Sup Forums with faggy space cat romance.

I've noticed Lauren has stopped liking shippy art. She must be sick of this fandom.

Infiltration becomes harder and harder.

I don't think anyone can mention Sheith anymore without getting lynched.

If we get them to believe Throk/Bara is canon then I don't give a shit about the facts.

They should just keep everything to Klance in fan interactions when completely pull the rug out when the show unfolds as planned.

Sure is easy to call shitposting when you don't want your "side" to get called crazy shippers.

Shiro is a chain smoking bad boy who loves sleeping around. This is canon.

I ship Shance so I am fully aware I am crazy.

They need a whole episode where Lotor is looking for a new sheath for his sword. The word will piss off Klancers and they will think the staff did it on purpose to punish them.

>Lotor: I need a new sheath! Where can I buy a sheath?

Based shancefags.

>Lotor: I love this sheath.

Everything is shitposting and everybody is crazy.

Can I ask what the appeal of Shance is? Shiro and Lance hardly interact.

>another thread of analyzing tumblr delusion and guessing which ships the creators *might* ship on shit or no evidence

I miss slutposting

I can't wait for the episode when they get pickpocketed on a capitalism gone mad planet and Keith has to earn money so they can survive and complete their mission by the time the castleship gets back.

He knows what he needs to do.

The annoying womanzier getting his boipucci slayed by the big buff dude he admires. Great for lewds.

Yeah but people got annoyed by slutposting too.

Lance is a straight dude but he totally would spread his ass for Shiro.

You can' please everyone.

Oh yeah that works.
>Lance hates Keith because Shiro gives him more attention.
>Lance starts thinking of ways to get Shiro's attention.

Fuck them for not admiring Lotor's wormhole anus.

Hell yes

The straight guy with one homo exception is so hot. Too bad it's rare nowadays because muh "bisexual erasure". And shit, I'm a bifag myself.

Keith becomes the most demanded high price prostitute on the planet too, he distrupts their entire economy

Sure, everything gets tired after a few threads. The tumblr shit/bi-wars has been going on without giving it a break for way too long, I don't know why. It doesn't seem to make anyone happy, and leads to some conversations that sound unironically like a tumblr thread.

Is Lotor's anus stronk enough to take in the castle ship

There can never be enough slut Keith.

He needs prep time.

You a male? That's a huge fetish among faggots and half fags.

By the time everyone gets back, Keith is using his boypussy to run the biggest criminal empire on the planet.

Yeah. You got me.

What did he mean by this?

If you inject pure quintessence right up in it.

And the thread turns degenerate because of Shancefags and Keitorfags

You're welcome.

Who is the best pole dancer?

fagging out for your senpai is the purest form of love, actually

The best ships.

Coran.

Wouldn't be surprised if most Keitorfags were Shancefags or friends with them. Those ships both compliment each other like Klance/Shallura did.

Keitorfags are mostly EUfags, so what do you expect at this hour?

Hey, it has just as much chance of happening as most of the popular ships.

I like both. Degenerates got to stick together.