Smiles you want to protect

Smiles you want to protect.

Define 'protect'

He's too pure for this world

op, why did you just post a picture of only lockers?

there's a weird bump on them, almost like somethings in front of them

both of them they deserve happiness right now tho Jon is suffering

Go back to Tumblr

Must protect
Must give trees

Darwin and Carrie are a cute couple.

She ain't smiling there.

Are waifufags still recovering from darwin and carrie being a canon couple?

I dunno. I always caught loose episodes of The Amazing World of Gumball on TV. From what I saw I thought Carrie and Darwin would make a good ship.
15 minutes ago I discovered they made it canon.

I was never really bothered by it.
People had a very long time to prepare for the inevitable. It just takes a special kind of autistic to be angry at Darwin and Carrie being a thing.

Outnumbered tho

She needs her own personalIty.

She does ya dingus

Describe jackie without bringing up marco or star at all, describe her like you're explaining her to someone who has never seen the show before.

Sure. She's a chill, mellow, Venice Beach skater girl. Despite the chill demeanor, she has intense passion for her hobbies, and somewhat of a thrillseeking attitude (relatively speaking, obviously not as much as Star). She admires perseverance and looking beyond the exterior, so to speak. She's dorky when she needs to be, and she's reassuring without falling so far into the "teen mom" role; she still knows how to have fun. She may be a bit socially oblivious at times, but she's not dumb.

Or is that too many "positive" traits to warrant being called a personality?

People can also speculate about insecurity or being underestimated or how she feels about being double-crossed after Starcrushed, but that's purely speculation so I can't really count that.

None of this is like super deep or anything, and Jackie isn't a super deep character. But I'm tired of people saying she's so much less of a character than, say, Janna or Kelly.

No. Let's not turn this into yet ANOTHER "defend/spit on Jackie thread"

not again

Fuck, I heard the sound effect in my head

Roll is best loli robot

with my life

Best boy