What is the best cartoon ever and why is it Steven Universe?

What is the best cartoon ever and why is it Steven Universe?

here's (you

>>What is the worst cartoon ever and why is it Steven Universe?
fixed

Ha! Retard

>What is the best cartoon ever
It's a three-way fight between Recess, Ed, Edd and Eddy and Hey Arnold.

>is it Steven Universe?
No, not even close. Yeah, it HAD an interesting story, until they mishandled most of it and it became garbage. The animation is shit too and the only thing SU has going for it is the background art.

No.

How old are you?

Nineteen

I'd throw early simpsons in there as well, but my vote also goes to Hey Arnold

Highly doubt that. You do realize you need to be 18 to post here, right?

Early Simpsons is akin to early South Park and Family Guy. It's good, but not the best.

Don't forget SU has a GOAT soundtrack, but otherwise agree. Though I must admit that none of the 3 cartoons you mentioned are close to being the best

The soundtrack is just bubblegum shit you'd find on a pop station in 2005.

>The animation is shit too
Sometimes it's great. Like Mr Greg, Ocean Gem, or when Sugar is involved. Did they get a budget cut or just stop giving a shit?

What is the best adult cartoon ever?
I'm betting on ATHF.

Either The Maxx, for the action, interesting premise and art style, or King of the Hill, due to it being rounded in reality while still being very entertaining.

OP you missed spelled Avatar the Last Airbender

This is discount store bait. You ought to be ashamed bringing that cheap shit in here.

Avatarfag you misspelled misspell.

Fleischer Superman

Daria.

Don't fall for the KOTH meme.

>muh psuedo anime cartoon
No.

Hey Arnold have better characters, better stories, better development, better everything.

The art inconsistency is super apparent here. It hurts to look at for extended periods of time

It's very clear that CN didn't want this show to succeed.

I do realize that you are a retard.
Art in SU is great. Yeah, sometimes it's bad, but it's very rare and most of the time it's consistent and looks beautiful.
And, come on, where are not here to discuss shittiness of the animation.
The plot is great, lore is well-written, characters are relatable and real.

Oh boy, a new SU bait thread!

Not bait, it's appreciating thread.

>Did they get a budget cut or just stop giving a shit?
It is pretty possible, they actually cut seasons 2 and 3 into 4 seasons so maybe there's some budget cuts going behind the scenes.

They did that with all their shows so they could go the nick route and just stretch seasons over a whole year. Originally Season 1B was S2 so they're just going back to their original intentions for the airing of this show.

It's not bait if it's the truth.

>The plot is great, lore is well-written, characters are relatable and real.

I wanna say the sizes in the pic are inaccurate, but they never cared about scale before.

The community

>SU has a GOAT soundtrack
Now this is bait. I have seen mobage with better soundtrack.

stop riling up the autistic manchildren. you know how fucking hard it is to get them to calm down after you've done that

>What is the best cartoon ever and why is it Ed Edd and Eddy
FIFY

>It's a Steven cries for 15 minutes because the sprinkles in his ice cream aren't every color in the rainbow episode.
So relatable.

Is Aku Aku really plank from Ed edd and eddy?

no baiting in here, crystalfag

It was going up at the beginning but then they stopped caring and the quality went down. The Barn is the catalyst