Discuss: Camp Camp

Rate it out of 10. I would say a well deserved 9/10

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HSCEkYoqGHc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

All I know is I want Max to beat me up and tell me I'm worthless.

Best animated series of theirs, both in jokes and small animation jokes.
8/10

There are some jokes that fall flat and there's something about the artstyle that bugs me that I can't put my finger on, but otherwise it's very good.
I hope the new season isn't just "new thing in camp starts trouble and gets all the kids along except for one or two who fix it" like the first two episodes have been.

I'd say 8 as well
I think the hands for some of the characters look weird.

best girl

7-8/10

maybe it' the art style but i found it quite enjoyable. still wouldn't buy the RT first bullshit to watch it though.

agreed.

You posted the wrong image

7.5/10 It's one of the few good things that they're making right now.

I started watching Roosterteeth way back in the early days of RvB and for the past few years everything they've done has begun to feel very corporate. They've completely lost the "just some friends making shit together" appeal that they used to have, and this extends from their animated content to their live action stuff and even their video game shit.

A bit too nihilistic, but Nikki is 10/10

>palette swapped knock off psycho bitch
not to mention she got 15 seconds of screen time max

It's a decent show. The main character is a dollar store Huey Freeman, which is fun.

I like the raps Richie Branson does for the show.

youtube.com/watch?v=HSCEkYoqGHc

oh wait, those are done specifically for the show?

I do like the character designs. There's a way it achieves a high degree of stilization while clearly depicting realistic facial styles

>I like the raps Richie Branson does for the show.
they all sound generic AF

this show is on the same level as every other shit they've spewed out. so far no one has pointed at the specific points that raise this garbage above all the other crap these guys have shit out.

Meh/10

There are better shows with the word camp in the title even

>There are better shows with the word camp in the title even
like concentration

I like it. The art feels like something you'd see on a thousand different Tumblr pages, but I think that's the point. Contrast with the more cynical writing.

I still watch RvB, if for nothing more than out of habit. It's consistently not terrible, I'll tell you that, but it does feel like they're spinning their wheels.

It's like, this arc, the Reds and Blues are framed as fugitives, and that 100% feels to me like someone sat down in a board room, and in just an exasperated groan asked, "what the fuck haven't we done with these characters yet?"

Cool didn't realize that season 2 came out

i like how every time this thread is about to die "totally not OP" makes a post

Actually not OP here.

rudepost

Yeah I'm not OP

This was me

Best thing RT has made.

Needs a "Make your own OC" chart.

I'd say he's a bit cruder and more cynical than Huey.

I'm kinda hoping we get a full on D&D episode this season

It was surprisingly good. Episode 12 in particular made me really sympathize with David.