Ever After High

New comic about parents out sometime this summer.
So with the youtube channel uploading old episodes, is there any chance for them to revive the show?

Other urls found in this thread:

archiveofourown.org/works/11218407
m.fanfiction.net/s/12507269/1/The-Dark-Lord
hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/NidoranDuran/22717/You-Taught-Me-Everything-About-A-Poisoned-Apple
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The whole point of the cartoon is to sell the toys I'm sure. I haven't even seen the toys in stores for a long time now. I'm talking places like Wal-mart and Target.

The franchise is dead. Time to move on, user.

>is there any chance for them to revive the show?
probably not

which is the better waifu?

Clawdeen.

why?

Why not both?

Because she's best ghoul.

Ok... So.. Traditionally in most old media and even in some new media.. the evil queen is depicted as being fair haired.
Ms Theron being the best example.
But ive looked through a lot of old story books lately and in 95% of them the evil queen is blond.
So .. has any one else ever wondered if Apple and Raven were some how swapped at birth?
In the books of course it states that raven looks like her mom so its probably not possible.. but based on most
traditional media.. well their looks are backwards.
Just a weird weird thought i had.
thought id share!

Because your ball won't survive Clawdeen's heat and Draculaura's thirst for semen.

Honestly, back when I first saw he dolls my thought was that the end-game was "You cant fight destiny" and that the rebel's attempts to change their fates just swaps around rolls in the stories.
Like the rebels actions to not follow their destiny makes them swap the destiny of someone else.
And Apple and Raven were destined to swap to begin with.

Swap spit maybe.

Evil Queen, the first Rebel. She tried hard because she didn't want the destiny of being a "loser"

raven's pov every night

nightmare

Real Raven every night POV

Not possible.

I have that headcanon!
I count every media as different continuities unless otherwise stated, and let's be honest: ALL the girls look very similar to claim one or the other might look more like someone else.
The idea came to me(And only knew it was an actual theory) after I started watching the webisode. Apple being blonde and Raven having dark hair didn't strike me as odd or anything, but then there are the little things, more on Apple's side than on Raven's, but still...
the "evidence"
* Snow White is described as having "hair as dark as ebony, skin as white as snow, and lips that put to shame the red, red rose" (Or something like that) and Raven fits that description more than Apple(She's wearing lipstick anyway, so we don't know her real lips)
* Apple was obsessed with becoming Queen.
* Apple was able to pass Raven's evil classes, with the only problem being her relative inexperience in such things.
* Apple is the character we see saying the infamous "Mirror mirror on the wall" chant.... and really meaning it.

I don't remember if there is more, but it would have been a seriously cool plot twist. (My own headcanon is that The Dark Fairy did the switch, as she's the only other main villain we don't know anything about)

Wrong pic. Here's her real pov.

Best girl needs more stuff done about her.

Ever After High / Seven Deadly Sins
Pride - Apple
Sloth - Raven
Envy - Duchess
Lust -
Greed -
Wrath -
Gluttony -

To bad that she came out when Mattel was cutting things off, she is one of my favorites.
Her DG outfit was amazing imo

Nope, real pov

Maddie ahegao face when Raven makes love to her

Faybelle could be wrath but I'm stumped on the rest.

Gluttony- Helga Crumb
Lust- C.A. Cupid
Greed- Faybelle Thorn
Wrath- Lizzie Hearts

I want to cum on her face

that's some kind of out of body experience

So I wrote a new Ginger Breadhouse story

archiveofourown.org/works/11218407

"Just a little Taste"

it isn't long, lest than a 1000 words

Magic my friend magic

m.fanfiction.net/s/12507269/1/The-Dark-Lord

Bump

hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/NidoranDuran/22717/You-Taught-Me-Everything-About-A-Poisoned-Apple

Oh, new Rapple story.

Why Faybelle?

Blonde, red lips, big hair, thick eyelashes
Why wouldn't that look good covered in semen?

Why is her skin so purple

>Why is her skin so purple
It is supposed to be bright pink the skin of a rabbit under all the fur is that color.

If EAH ends before Apple comes out as a lesbian, do you think Mattel or people that worked on the initial project would have an interview and reveal that Apple is indeed a lesbian and has been from the beginning?

That's certainly possible.

Barney fags pls go.

lol