Latchkey kingdom thread

It has been a while! We are close to the end of the current arc, so what about discussing team zap's adventure?

Other urls found in this thread:

latchkeykingdom.smackjeeves.com/chapters/93602/galondria-bug-hunt-patronized/
imgur.com/a/L6PSm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Let me upload the last few comic strips we had recently

As a spanish speaker, I love seeing mierda here and there

we ded now?

I don't know about you, but I just wasn't expecting a thread yet. Not until we were back onto colour pages.

i agree, i was not expecting another thread this soon. But im happy that a new one is made.

Me neither
Also there are far more pages than those posted here

I helped with a bit of the spanish I tried to give the artist rude Spanish words that didn't involve genitals, mothers, or prostitution. That was challenging.

Is good to discuss an arc the moment it ends, which I assume is next strip. Since most threads are created sundays, today was the right day to do it without it just dying like last one.

I assume next thread will be about the colored strips, so having a division between them and the current arc would be nice.

Yup, there is more, I will continue uploading them. I didn't want to bump the thread if nobody was showing up.

by the way to those who don't know, Nick is considering in taking a break next week. This mean that there might not be any new pages being released.

4 marks is a lot. do anyone know how many marks can they get before incapacitation or death?

AFAIK, mierda is used by every spanish speaker in every spanish talking country, you cannot go wrong with it.

Here is the patreon pic that has all the characters stats are for this chapter.

>4 marks is a lot. do anyone know how many marks can they get before incapacitation or death?

Muerte Loca has 10 HP
Abby has 7 HP
and Ferrah has 8 HP

Jellyflesh monsters make fine barbers.

The downtime between chapters sounds like the perfect time to take a break.

aw, you beat me to it.

This chapter's been really interesting, but a lot of the mechanics for how delving works either didn't get explained very well or just weren't brought in the comic at all.

I hope Nick goes back and and makes a page explaining how delving works for new people wondering what the deal is

On a tough spot he could always re-run something from the 70 Seas Extras. I think a lot of readers don't know about it and couldn't tell you who these characters are.

Fuck that's kind of genius. Uploading something with Hilde and the twins would work great considerin they've already made a few appearances in the comic

I love some of the faces in the last few strips.

Same. I didn't even knew what was going on until the 6th or 7th strip, I completely ignored the numbers on top of the comics. Once I understood the mechanics behind everything, it was a lot easier and more enjoyable to follow.

He may have assumed readers checked the Patreon sketches that detailed this stuff, or that the Delve he was inspired by was way more popular.

Last one. I'm a fan of dumb faces every once in a while.

There are more pictures and sketches in patreon, but I will leave that to another user to upload.

I'm only speaking for myself when talking about not knowing what was going on. Maybe the rest of the readers are more savvy. I limit myself to the main comic site and twitter, visiting patreon every once a month.

That isn't a good role model.

>That isn't a good role model.

Well, the story is not exactly full of those.

Like, i'd be way down to see Hilla square off with the skeleton guy Nick introduced.

Posting a Hilde chapter from 70 seas would be a good way to establish her character

Yeah, good parents are not much of a thing in Latchkey Kingdom

So... if Aku will cross by I would like one Grandpa Dragonfly picture, ref pic related.

Hey if Zander followed the good King`s example, he would be really different.

He'd keep great company

He already keeps the best company.

Yeah her one proper appearance so far din't really establish that much about her personality

wonder how long it took for her to lift that mace.

Some say she's still stuck there...

I think we are likely to see Hilde visit Hilla at some point. At the very least to murder Snake Guy.

I'm curious how the twins would get along with other kids. They seem to be very twin-centered.

there is also the possibility of her wanting to visit her sister Svana.

and when you say visit Hilla, do you refer to the Island Hilla or Central Hilla which is where most of the story of Latchkey Kingdom usually takes place in.

user in Latchkey kingdom WHEN!?

PASTEBIN PLEASE!

Are you mexicans obsessed with milk too? Cago en la leche is an often used variant for the puta variant

Also, I'd consider mierda to be kinda strong, for children comics at least.

That's a really cute rat.

Post more cute rats.

Galondria post before i go to bed.

Nah. Shit is totally PG-13. This isn't really a comic for children either.

What are you talking about? I don't know of that fanfic.

Well, the full phrase for "Me cago en la leche"/"I shit in the milk" is "I shit in the milk of the damn whore who birthed you.".

Kinda saw it as PG, but I guess Bridget's nudeness would bump things up? Oh, and the dark souls and bloodborne side comics too.

EVERYONE drinks, there are references to some characters having sex (Hanky Panky in the forest), we had vivisection as a major theme during Castlemania, attempted patricide, attempted matricide, etc.

There's nothing too graphic, but the comic is definitely PG-13.

Alright alright. I guess Sup Forums has desensitized me too much then

That's some bad milk right there

It happens.

Here are some cute fanart sketches I found elsewhere.

Some may be Raw's.

Cutest psycho waif.

She's definitely in the top 3 best grills. I'd give her a smooch.

Is this a bat girl? Bats are the cutest.

You are a man of taste and refinement.

That is Galondria. She is a backer-sponsored character so we have one page of her adventures per month.

latchkeykingdom.smackjeeves.com/chapters/93602/galondria-bug-hunt-patronized/

raw draws ash infinitely cuter

Ash has always been very cute. It is her curse.

I'd argue willa's cuter in this page

They can both be the cutest whatever-they-are respectively.

Willa: Green Chinese Rabbit Wolf Thing
Ash: Black Pikachu Moomin-Village Reject

willa forever tiptop

In terms of attention, Stella seems popular too.

With due apologies to Popo Nuck

Raw's?

It isn't rude, it is accurate Spar-oa-ky cosplay.

One of Sup Forums's many artists.

I really hope I've never heard of him, He wouldn't happen to have a lizard/nrewt comic that hasn't updated in ages, would he?

I found another picture of the same rat, sadly there is not much fanart of them around.

A room bursting with pillow-waifus

Nah, THAT guy is very active doing stuff that isn't updating his comic.

kek
do you have anywhere where you post these comics user? I'd go through the booru/desu for the others but my comp takes forever loading those sites for no reason

well shit
it's officially dead
I blame kazerad for this

>slattern
Such a crass name for such a cute ratto

I love you, pop-team user

Yo, Popteam. Do you have these collected anywhere? I would love to have them all. Please drop me a line.
[email protected]

Here's a Imgur album: imgur.com/a/L6PSm

Thank

Awesome, thanks. Still, email me and I got something for your troubles.

They've also all been posted to the booru by an user.

Nah, it's ok. I'm just here for the waifuposting and the (you)s.

It is extremely waifu related.

My boy, thanks a lot.

No, really, what did you mean by this?

I know of one fanfic posted here and one posted in FF.net, but not of anything like an user in Latchkey.

>like a sword that turns into a whip
well now we know who she's gonna grow up into

I think he's asking for someone to write a fic of an user showing up in the lkverse or something

The man who can't read the mood, popteam user!

I swear this is the only pic where Willa ever seems girly

She has also worn a magical girl cosplay and her braided hair in Minion was very girly too.

might as well post the pics from Nick's latest request stream
first one was his own idea for a battle corgi character

second is someone's character named Krista

third is another guy's character named Shrekles

fourth is Starla with a balloon

fifth is another guy's character named Isaac

sixth is something called Coyote Daimyo

last one is one more person's character named Tia

I like that they're all hugely different colors but I'm surprised and a little sad that only one is a latchkey character

Nick was dual streaming with a popular webcomic artist and raffled off all the requests.

I would've liked to see more Latchkey characters as well but this at least raised Nick's notoriety and brought in some new fans.

More fans for LK is worth the sacrifice of LK character art.

Yeah, here I was, not really feeling any of them, and I guess there's a reason for that.

Shut up.

That's fine but what's this guy's excuse I know he ain't some new fan yet he asked for some rando OC like the all the others