Riddler

Riddle me this, Sup Forums. What is the best riddler costume design? Best story?

Not that one.

Always thought that costume is a few changes away from being Jack Knight Starman.

My goodness! Truly the citizens of gotham are just as Neanderthalic as I deduced! Are you incapable of answering a simple question?

>What is the best riddler costume design?

I think I'm going to have to go with Wildstorm's concept art of the Riddler from Arkham Asylum, with Batman TAS's design as a close second. In general, I prefer the Riddler in a suit and bowler hat over the Riddler in spandex.

>Best story?

I'm quite partial to If You're So Smart, Why Aren't You Rich? from Batman TAS, in large part because of how the Riddler takes revenge on an even bigger bastard than he is.

>I prefer the Riddler in a suit and bowler hat over the Riddler in spandex.

So do I, so do I. Just recently, when I rewatched Batman: The Movie in honor of Adam West's passing, I couldn't help but noticed how much I preferred Gorshin's riddler in a suit over the spandex.

For reference, suit...

...versus "spandex."

Best story indeed.

>Riddler was a Chad all along

Who knew?

that's not a riddle

I concur with these other user's, suit and bowler hat Riddler is best.
As for stories, I haven't read many of them but I thought Hush was a good one.

Riddle me this,

Go fuck yourself.

Jesus why they allowed this costume

modern Riddler best Riddler

Frank Gorshin will always be the best Riddler

Never forget that Gorshin is the reason the Riddler even has a suit. He fucking hated wearing the spandex costume.

His green suit story is a great companion piece to go wit him and West fucking up a orgy by being in character. Which lead to them being asked to leave.

Those two Batman Adventures comics where he tries to make a riddle Batman can't solve, leaves a clue to the answer in subconsciously and then politely asks Batman to take him back to Arkham because he realizes he might actually be crazy; and the second one where his old gang tries to persuade him into doing it again, and it ends with Riddler overjoyed when Batman tells him he just followed him to the scene of the crime, he didn't actually spot the clue, and they cart Eddie of to jail while he's happily whistling like a loon because he actually beat Batman in a game of wits.

/thread

>that second one

That scene where Eddie breaks down and starts crying when Batman shows up (before finding out Batman didn't solve his riddle) broke my heart.

Why can't Eddie just be happy and mentally healthy, bros?

>Why can't Eddie just be happy and mentally healthy, bros?

Because none are safe from the curse of Gotham. It eventually claims all who call it home, through either madness or death. Not even Edward Nigma's mind was strong enough to defeat it.