Feige and Amy Pascal announcing their engagement and also that Venom's on the MCU

Feige and Amy Pascal announcing their engagement and also that Venom's on the MCU.

twitter.com/tomhupdates/status/876437504903323648

Other urls found in this thread:

media.giphy.com/media/xUPGcfONUgiIbQONNe/giphy.gif
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

thank god. that would have been such an awful decision on sonys part.

Oh boy now I can't wait for them to correctly cast a hot, white actress for black cat.....Right?

>That look on Kevin's face

I feel like that's the look everyone has when Pascal talks. Talk about a two legged ball of nonsense.

I kind of want Amy Pascal to die.

Does that make me a bad person?

Not in the least.

This shit gets weirder and weirder every time we get an official statement about it.

Separating Spider-man, Vulture, Shocker and whoever shows up in the MCU Spider-man stuff from Venom, Black Cat and whoever shows up on that side was stupid in the first place, so hopefully this means things have smoothed out more behind the scenes regarding these projects.

thank christ they didn't do something so retarded as making a separate Spidey-verse

I almost feel like all those interviews from Pascal suggesting so were just veiled threats to Feige to get a better deal, they're basically holding Spidey hostage at this point

here's hoping Marvel/Disney gets involved in these and helps them not suck

She seems like a really repulsive person on every level. We're talking Ike The Kike-levels of shitbaggery.

Can work well for Feige, now they can milk Holland for like 20 years and if done right an R rated movie would feel like fresh air in the MCU.

Sony are so fucking incompetent.

If you were just patient, Marvel would slowly build a nice sand box for them to in. But they need dat money now because the whole fucking studio is in crisis. Absolute short sided thinking.

>This bitch serious?

I pity any franchise that has Pascal involved in it.

Anyone have the email leaks with Pascal being a predator and Feige taking one for the team?

Thank god their plans for the Ghostbusters Cinematic Universe have imploded.

The only POSSIBLE MAYBE spinoffs of Spider-Man that could maybe work are Venom after already being introduced as a villain first, Prowler after years of setup and antagonizing Pete, and Phil Urich Goblin after already using Norman, Harry, and Kingsley/Macendale.

> short sided

Diamond Dozen amirite?

I got the impression Venom was going to be like Deadpool. Something totally in it;s own continuity but referencing it;s own versions of characters that are not the ones in other movies.

>bitch implies it's brilliant that the movies are like chapters in a book
>bitch implies that it's brilliant that you HAVE to watch all the movies in order for that shit to make sense
>literally admitting that the movies in the MCU can't stand on their own

goddamn, pascal is the biggest piece of shit in the entire movie industry. I don't really enjoy the MCU anymore but I am just sorry for everyone at Disney for having to deal with that cunt on a regular basis. her ideas are terrible and she has no fucking clue about business in general. why the fuck haven't they fired her by now? are they insane?

She is a Jew, user

Daddario

>why the fuck haven't they fired her by now? are they insane?
They did. Then she started her own production company. Which contracts out solely to Sony, which meant she had more control over shit since it's going directly under her, instead of through another Sony studio

media.giphy.com/media/xUPGcfONUgiIbQONNe/giphy.gif

No, Deadpool's canon to the post-DOFP timeline.

X-Men is a fucking mess, there's 4 different timelines/universes (Pre-DOFP, Post-DOFP, Legion, and The Gifted).

>X-Men is a fucking mess, there's 4 different timelines/universes (Pre-DOFP, Post-DOFP, Legion, and The Gifted).

So they're keeping in spirit with the source material. Good for them.

Are they really engaged??? Wow

>Feige and Amy Pascal announcing their engagement

Here comes the Antichrist.

She screwed up Ghostbusters cutting out any involvement from the original creative team. So yea she's garbage. Hell those emails confirm she's nothing but bad ideas.

>This means the Venom film wont be rated R
>And Feige is going to get pegged 'til he leaves Marvel Studios.
Women everyone.

oh shit this is kinda cool i love venom

I knew Legion and The Gifted weren't part of the X-Men movie universe, but are they not part of their own shared universe either? The two shows are separate?

I cant tell whos worse, Amy pascal or Kathleen Kennedy

So no black suit Spider-Man?

>something so retarded as making a separate Spidey-verse
I'd honestly be totally fine with a separate Spidey-verse, as long as it's with Miguel.

Throw Tom Rothman into that competition.