ITT : Unsolved Sup Forums mysteries

Are they dating or what?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ht5c64Q_Pi8
youtube.com/watch?v=4JIytOL-Q18
reddit.com/r/FanTheories/comments/57cu4f/in_the_episode_of_spongebob_where_spongebob_and/
youtube.com/watch?v=tWHVvXUw-RU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>I can think of three good reasons
What were they?

Isn't Spongebob asexual?

What was in the Christmas presents?

>7 mile spanking machine

How often did Squidward take part in things like that?

Spongebob is a confirmed asexual

Also, sea sponges reproduce asexually IRL

Just friends hanging out
Not that I expect you to know this.

Explain? Who is that?

No

youtu.be/Ht5c64Q_Pi8

And doing "Karate".

we will never know

>what is father/daughter relationship

Niece and Laid Back Uncle.

That doesn't help things does it?

>what is daddy kink and Electra complex

I thought its been accepted that karate was a metaphor for drugs

leave her out of this she just a child

>FUCK, I want to do it right away

Nope, plenty of those moments were more post coitus glow than anything else.

red fingertips

No, he reproduces in a cloud of spores.

Those are two different kinds of asexual and you should feel bad for confusing them.

Just fuck buddies.

get out

can someone redraw this with them

That was the episode with the fish hooks, there isn't much else that's both fun and inherently dangerous.

Spongebob reproduces by budding

youtube.com/watch?v=4JIytOL-Q18

No.They were just friends. It's implied during the first few episodes of S1 that SpongeBob may have had a crush on Sandy, but it didn't go anywhere beyond that.

So his kids will be clones?

By the author words spongebob is asexual

even back when I was watching the show as a kid she never seemed a child to me (granted, I've never seen the movie at that point)

Stop projecting your sick fetish

There was literally an episode where she wore a disguise and seduced him for plot reasons. He's also been jealous whenever she hangs out with romantic interests.

No that episode was a metaphor/pun on playing "hooky", which is a term for skipping school. They even call it playing hooky in the episode.

>romantic interests
>interests

The fuck? What cartoon girl has more than one regular? Never seen the show but sounds like a whore

There was definitely that weird depressed prince she hung out with, but other people have "hit on" her in the series and Beetlejuice seemed peeved about it.

Just friends

Also:was Pearl actually in love with Rose?

Asexual, as a scientific term, references species that reproduce without a partner.
Asexual, as an internet buzzword, references lonely permavirgins who've accepted their fate,and do not reproduce at all.

If you give the second group legitimacy, then you are a literal cuckold.

But he has parents.

Probably.

Sometimes they imitate dynamics that are typical of characters who are dating, tries to be refined in their first episode, a big guy gets her attention, and all that "she prefers to be with larry" thing.

It is very likely that she is something like her girlfriend but it is never said directly because it is program for very young children.

>name is just father and mother's names smashed into an ugly sound
Does anyone do this in real life when naming a child?

>Also:was Pearl actually in love with Rose?

Fun how complicated SU makes relationships in the sense that gems are like 'I don't know what love is' but at the same time 'I want to fuse with you and only you forever. fuck similar gems like you. you are special'.

Like Jesus Christ it gets really annoying when the whole 'they're aliens who don't understand human bonds despite basically being capable of it in all but name' becomes an argument. Like fuck off. Gems can love each other in monogamous relationships.

Wasn't sandy originally meant to be a love interest (or at least as far as romance goes in a cartoon like this), but at the same time the idea was dropped faster than a squirrel comparing this situation to some kind of bizarre metaphor?

I very vaguely remember an old episode of 16 and pregnant where they did that. Doesn't help that they were white trash hick types

Not Sup Forums but one infamous example of this is Renesmee Cullen

When I saw that as a kid, I thought it was a reference to how Squidward hates himself and his life. But now that I think about it, it could've been a hidden dirty joke, lol.

>they dont know about the reddit theory post about spongebob and sandy's karate episode

reddit.com/r/FanTheories/comments/57cu4f/in_the_episode_of_spongebob_where_spongebob_and/

>MFW my first name is my moms name with the letters scrambled around with one added in
>TFW I'm male

Just becuase he CAN do it that way, doesnt mean he MUST do it that way.

just because someone can, does it mean they should?

I don't know how to break this to you user, but the sponge is gay for the starfish. He's a gay icon in children's television.

When will this comic update?

>Neither one has a helmet on

Only if you cut the request into your arm.
AKA FUCK OFF

Maybe it's snowing

whoops

Worked with a guy named Carek. His parents names were Camilla and Derek

It's Beetlejuice.

youtube.com/watch?v=tWHVvXUw-RU

You're cool people

>Carek

Damn that gave me Peasants Quest flashbacks.