>Cade (Wahlberg) befriends teenage inventor Izzy (Isabella Moner) and meets Sir Edmund Burton (Anthony Hopkins)...

>Cade (Wahlberg) befriends teenage inventor Izzy (Isabella Moner) and meets Sir Edmund Burton (Anthony Hopkins), who reveals that the Transformers helped King Arthur build Camelot and that Merlin's staff is a Cybertronian device of great power that only Cade can retrieve because he's the last descendant of King Arthur

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA......HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=cVYSyiL4iis
youtube.com/watch?v=abr2LOR3pBU
tfwiki.net/wiki/A_Decepticon_Raider_in_King_Arthur's_Court_(episode)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Talk about jumping the shark

>being the last descendant of Arthur
What a fuckin coincidence

MAJOR END MOVIE SPOILER

Earth is Unicron.

Literaly sound like an episode of the cartoon.

Not the first appearance of Arthur in the transformers franchise though.

Not even the second

>Still no human-bot Jesus Sari
dropped

>There are people who are still hopeful for this
>There are people who unironically believe any of the Bayformers movies are good

>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA......HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Are you fucking 12?

Does Optimus die?

No Autobots or major humans die.

How the fuck does Megatron come back if Galvatron is there?!

Does he try to fuck the teenager?

He adopts her, hooks up with scienist lady.

WHAT. THE. FUGGG

Bay needs to be fucking shot holy shit

You can say fuck

Fucking casuals

Not the first time

What were you expecting? A non convoluted plot in a Transformers movie? This is what people want.

I bet you'd give it a pass if it was one of your Japanese animes.

>teenage inventor Izzy (Isabella Moner)
As if I needed more reasons to avoid this movie.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=cVYSyiL4iis

Wow, now that's, fucking stupid

Just like in Prime.

>It's shit because it's supposed to be shit. Besides people like shit. And the stuff that I'm making up and imagining you like is shit too.

What does any of that have do to with robots that turn into cars?

It's been done.

99% of anime is absolute trash, just like western cartoons

Which is fitting, because that's all anime is, Japanese cartoons

Is this movie as "grrrrrl power" as the trailers make it seem?

>People getting tired of "2deep4u" movies like to occasionally enjoy a ridiculous movie that requires no thought
>This is unheard of
>Something is inherently shit because it's silly

Gosh, don't I feel stupid

Not at all the girl is just used on the side to run around with Bee, all the others girls in the movie act like stereotypes.

I'd give it a pass if it actually managed to focus the narrative on a cybertronian instead of on a bunch of unrelated humans.

>'Geewunners are butthurt' The thread

No they'll probably introduce a new autobot to kill off, or something. They always do.

Beast Wars when?
j/k I don't want that hack anywhere near superior optimus

>Girl power
>In a Michael Bay movie

Excuse me?

I saw the movie, trust me. The ONLY one that dies is the little robot that's friends with the little girl. No one cared.
I've got bad news for you...hope you like humans.

youtube.com/watch?v=abr2LOR3pBU
tl;dr
>Mary Sue who's good at everything and doesn't afraid of anything but looked down on for her gender
"Yeah, I fight like a girl. Don't you?"

Here, lemme write a Transformers movie plot for you

>white boy whom anyone'd shank and leave to bleed out in an alley is really important due to something his ancestors did

Do you really think that'll be in the movie?

Beats me, I'm not gonna see this shit.

The correct answer was, no.

Does Optimus take some faces?

During the fight with Bee, he breaks the mind control thanks to Cade protecting Bee and jumping in the way and yelling at Prime.

Pretty sure the correct answer is "Don't give Michael Bay films money."

Does Optimus survive through the end of the film?

The way the marketing makes it look like he dies. . .AGAIN

But that's irrelevant to the question.

>that fucking awful plot

Everyone lives but the new autobot that's made of dirt, the friend to the little girl. At the end of the movie "Prime's sister" who brainwashed him says without Cybertron, Unicron (who is Earth) is awakening.

You know despite what people say I still genuinely enjoy the 1st movie

It's not perfect (no where close), but It feels like as far as the cast goes and their performances, like they actually gave a shit and it felt like the movie had heart. The pacing and effects were pretty good too

But the rest just get progressively worse, I fell asleep during the last one, woke up to the dinobots and was totally lost. My friend who was awake throughout the whole thing told me he was just as lost.

The Sup Forums guy said Bee speaks again and that's what breaks Prime out of it

Does Optimus have his end speech

Wasn't this supposed to be the last one? Or I'm guessing it's a two parter?

They are going to be making more movies, this is Bay's last one.
I couldn't tell. It all sounded the same.

Sounds like baykino's back

>more movies

They are working on a Bubblebee solo for next year.

I have one question.
How egregiously stupid is the WW2 shit because that's my biggest potential problem with TLK.
That's what I'm dreading the most going into the theater on my birthday. WW2 Bee.

I love this series.

Yea we've been here before. Also is a good idea on linking the Cybertronian to Humans. All related in a roundabout way.

I dont get how people cant follow these movies its not like there deep.

Also DOTM is better then the first transformers movie

>VW Bumblebee wrecking Nazis.

Fuck it. I can't help but smile at the actual poetry.

I guess this is what happens when "going to space" isn't the next option.

>last descendant of King Arthur
pretty sure genetics don't work that way. The further in time, the MORE descendants there are. If King Arthur were a real dark ages Saxon chieftain, then nowadays probably 50% of white English population could claim descent from him.

Does Megatron do something in this movie besides dying?

So like Transformers prime? As long as that means he transforms and kills all the humans so we just have robots left I'm happy with that

Your never gonna get you cybetron based movie

Let it go .

Humans wil always be appart of the story thats how hasbro likes it

What about Decepticons or non-major humans?

I'm gonna tell you what Michael Bay told Affleck while they were making Armageddon.

Shut up.

Based Bay.

A CGI cybertron film was literally confirmed with the Bumblebee solo film

Maybe its a specific gentic marker that only manifested strongly in cade?

Con grats you get another cartoon

Iam talking about live action

Unless King Arthur's genes were actually pretty shitty and caused most of his would be descendant lines to die off or not reproduce. That's kind of the unintended message of saying he's the last surviving descendant.

So what's the post credit scene that everyone is wetting themselves over?

Haven't watched yet but I'm pretty sure it's:
>Quintessa says they have awakened Unicron by destroying what's left of Cybertron for good

>Completely CGI
>Live action

Pick one

What did Michael Bay mean by this?

....that's it? People made it out to be something HUGE but it's all we knew already.

Can't blame Bay for that one, she's a little slut of her own choosing

They're making it out to be bigger than it is because they're Geewunners triggered that they're following Transformers Prime instead of G1 in terms of Unicron's origins

Oh my

Tig ol bitties

Man, the T'n'A portion in these movies keeps getting younger and younger.

So what was the speech at the end of the movie this time?

Not really it's movie fans that are saying this...unless they are literal retards who have no idea that Prime did it....

Then again they are Bayfags they hate everything about the transformers franchise that's not bayformers.

You could do CGI over live action settings, but considering it'd be on Cybertron which would probably need to be CGI, what's the point? But think of something like dark crystal, all puppets over live sets, it's possible, just risky

I think it's gonna be between this and the new Apes movie for best visual effects Academy award

I hope it loses so that Bayniggers can cry themselves to sleep until the next movie.

That's bullshit, but I believe it.

I thought casting couches died off.

NO OPTIMUS PLEASE

I didn't watch the 4th one but since the 3rd I feel like they aren't even ATTEMPTING to make sense with all this.

Megatron came long ago with the allspark and got frozen? Sure
Long ago a machine was build that was meant to convert Earth into a allspark energy? Okay
Long ago tons of decepticons have been hanging on the dark side of the moon waiting for the chance to take over and power up some warp gate to come and enslave humanity? Ya lost me, since why would they not reveal themselves when Megatron was awake in the first movie.

And now transformers have been around for over a thousand years!?
Next movie they'll reveal that the transformers at the dawn of Earth created humans and Earth's core is actually a T1000 looking transformer.

>bay is still making this shit
Who funds these crimes against film?

Me and others like me.

IT WAS AN EPISODE OF THE CARTOON

tfwiki.net/wiki/A_Decepticon_Raider_in_King_Arthur's_Court_(episode)

China and other foreign markets

I'm stil mad about The Golden Compass.

at 1:54

are those flying things MOTHER FUCKING TIE FIGHTERS?