STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT CARTOONS AND COMICS!

STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT CARTOONS AND COMICS!

I'll stop complaining when you get out of that infinite death loop.

Never, out powers are fueled by hate, anger, and petty spite. Without them, we would not exist.

EARTH FIRE WATER DIRT
FUCKING KING CRIMSON HOW DOES IT WORK?

This isn't the King Crimson that I know!
The King Crimson that l know is a happy
chap, who gives birthday cakes and kindness!

LIKE THIS!

Shut up King Crimson, you're not even anything!

STOP WATCHING CARTOONS AND READING COMICS.

Why is Jojo so shit?

>Sup Forums thread on Sup Forums! :D

What if I read cartoons and watch comics?

Oh, but you can shitpost and complain all you want in Sup Forums, buut when we do it is bad, just use this thread to explain to me how King Crimson works

Can't you just sit back and enjoy nice things like Secret Empire?

Overexposure by the social media crowd leading to many hating it some hating without knowing what it is. I won't say JoJo is an unflawed masterpiece by any means but it had its own style and rolled with it; building upon itself until it became the icon that it is.

Why? Sup Forums stands for Complaints and Outrage

So this stupid fanfic idea popped into my head literally yesterday about a DC/Jojo crossover that would have ended with a Pre-Crisis universe "defeating" the Anti-Monitor with a supercharged King Crimson skipping the destruction of the multiverse into a new version where they do beat him.

How does Moody Blues work?

King Crimson only works because it is two stands; Diavolo has King Crimson and Doppio brings it together with Epitaph. The one essential thing for King Crimson to work is that Epitaph gives the user a vision ten seconds in the future, with this knowledge you can know more accurately when and how to use King Crimson. King Crimson itself is kinda similar to The World, but it's really kinda the opposite, think of it like The World stops time so Dio can change things in the period time is stopped, but King Crimson removes a couple seconds of time so Diavolo & Doppio don't have to deal with the consequences of what would of happened during that time. It's kind of confusing so lets try an example: if somebody fired a gun Dio would use The World so that he could get out of the way of the bullet and do whatever else he wants while time is frozen, Diavolo & Doppio on the other hand first of all have Epitaph so that they can know the gun will be fired before it happens and can take actions to prevent it or prepare for evasive actions with King Crimson, what King Crimson actually does differently from the World is that instead of having a period in time to avoid the bullet it instead removes a few seconds of time, with the time that the bullet would have hit Diavolo erased the bullet continues its trajectory, it just appears to have never traveled the distance that it would have during the few seconds of time that were erased.

I've never seen Stand- The Anime! I assume it's a mix of Yugioh and Fist of the North Star, and nothing to do with the Steven King novel. Is the reason the magic spell is called a stand a pun of some kind? Since having all your cards is called a hand of cards, is having a stand spell a hand stand?

The creator of Jojo's Bizarre Adventure wanted to make psychic battles more interesting to look at so he made Stands look like weird ghosts that could do anything from punching really fast and hard to taking out the effect in cause and effect.

They're called because they are described as "Will always stand by their users side." They have names like King Crimson because the creator really likes Western music.

The art for the first three parts takes alot from Fist of the North Star. Jojo also predates Yugioh.

FUCKING KING CHRIMSHIT NO

I like to believe Stands are based on "Encostos", but maybe I'm just really tripping.
In portuguese, Encosto is a phenomenon where an evil spirit is unleashed by someone through methods of black magic where a spirit and a person are bonded phisically, emotionally and spiritually, although in more religious terms they're often seen as plagues causing depression, insomnia and the like (think of some thing less close to Star Platinum and more inline with Cheap Trick).
And "Encosto" literatly translates to "Stand"

DC cleaned up it's act. Marvel is still good, but has gone a little wonky. IDW is creating full on magic.

Yugioh was heavily inspired by Stardust Crusaders.

This bothers me. Also he intended to give cake but he made bruno a donut

my bitching will not be prevented

But if the bullet were aimed at Giorno Giorno would still get hit in the stopped time. Collisions happen, they just don't affect Diavolo, he basically ghosts out in stopped time.

This, Kaz was huge Jojofag, he loved Wester comics like Hellboy, Spawn a lot of edgy 90's comics Hellraiser and other horror movies Bakura's deck was suppose to be a Hellraiser reference

Honestly i'm a little relieved parte 5 wasn't getting adapted, as much as i liked watching part 4 as an anime the overexposure from the flavour-of-the-month crowd is really getting obnoxious.

I just know that youtube would end up flooded with garbage "Could Saitama beat King Crimson?", "What would all the other stands Requiems be?" and "Is Diavolo secretly Dio?" videos.

I'm still hoping that we get an announcement soon. Part 5 would be great if animated. Also if you wanna go stupid with this shot say Diavalo is actually Hol Horse's stand since he is is the secret emperor

part 5 is not that good desu

Jojo is reddit

You are 9gag.

You know that episode of Futurama with the Atomic Super Men?

That's how it works.

Part 5 is THE worst part.

7(=8)>4>2>6>3>1>5

based

are we jokoking here?

Why is 2 that high, I get it Joseph was funny but every other character was kinda flat

Mostly right

7>4>6>2>3>1>5, haven't touched 8 since it's not finished

this
i don't like the show myself, but i see why people like it
but goddamn the fan-base can be so fucking obnoxious
and it turned a really good song into a crappy meme

>IT JUST WORKS
Can someone explain whats all the hubbub i just now the meme and read the jojo

> 6 that high
holy shit taste

You obviously haven't read far enough if you don't get it.

The first translations of part 5 were really bad. Not DUWANG bad, but bad enough that a lot didn't make sense, and King Crimson is one of the more complicated stands in the series so it really got fucked.

People got sick of trying to explain it so eventually IT JUST WORKS got spammed in jojo threads.
>not liking 6
baka senpai desu

>putting part 1 near the end

Opinion discarded.

switch 6 and 2

>dies
>doesn't stay dead because he has to complete his goal
Why wasn't Bruno a Joestar?

Is 8 EVER gonna be finished?

Probably. It still hasn't been running longer then 7 did.
>the fight with Valentine took over 2 fucking years

Can you give like a spoilered overview?
is the big bad revealed yet?

I've been avoiding it so I don't know myself

basically josuke in part 8 is two person who merged: Kira and Josefumi, Kira is now a ship doctor and he has 2 Sheer Heart Attack
There is also a strange fruit called the rokakaka and it can heal all disease and wound but it turn your teeth into stone
Talking about stone, they are rock human and some of them are part of a Mafia who sell rokakaka

The piller men mafia and Josuke's stepbrother are the bad guys so far, but up to now there hasn't been any main villain reveal except perhaps Josuke's stepmother since her powers seem strangely familiar to Valentine's.

Because he was a Zeppeli

>implying part 5 didn't have some of the greatest fights in all of Jojo
>implying Grateful Dead isn't THE GREATEST fight in all of Jojo

Kira and Josuke preform a dragonball fusion to fight the pillar men

now i noticed that