/ourguy/

Aziz literally did nothing wrong.

What did he do, though.

Nothing

Goddammit, what did he do? You're not fooling me, Sup Forums.

It's an unequivocal no from me. The way your colleague Ashleigh (?), someone I'm certain no one under the age of 45 has ever heard of, by the way, ripped into my source directly was one of the lowest, most despicable things I've ever seen in my entire life. Shame on her. Shame on HLN. Ashleigh could have "talked" to me. She could have "talked" to my editor or my publication. But instead, she targeted a 23-year-old woman in one of the most vulnerable moments of her life, someone she's never f---ing met before, for a little attention. I hope the ratings were worth it! I hope the ~500 RTs on the single news write-up made that burgundy lipstick bad highlights second-wave feminist has-been feel really relevant for a little while. She DISGUSTS me, and I hope when she has more distance from the moment she has enough of a conscience left to feel remotely ashamed — doubt it, but still. Must be nice to piggyback off of the fact that another woman was brave enough to speak up and add another dimension to the societal conversation about sexual assault. Grace wouldn't know how that feels, because she struck out into this alone, because she's the bravest person I've ever met. I would NEVER go on your network. I would never even watch your network. No woman my age would ever watch your network. I will remember this for the rest of my career — I'm 22 and so far, not too shabby! And I will laugh the day you fold. If you could let Ashleigh know I said this, and that she is no-holds-barred the reason, it'd be a real treat for me.

Thanks,
Katie

bobs

In all seriousness this is the culmination of the #metoo feeding frenzy bullshit. Kevin Spacy? Creep. Harvey Weinstein? Double creep no doubt.

However, this was bound to start swinging from outright rape and sexual assault to women who want the same attention and outlet about other things such as an awkward date or sleeping with someone and regarding it.

TL;DR summary of what happen is this chick called this guy a bunch of times after meeting him at a party and obviously he didn't really return her calls because he wasn't interested. One night, at 3 AM in the morning he caves and says come over because he wants bob. They kiss, she reciprocates. He said suk dik and she suk dik. He then eat kitty and she lets him eat kitty. When he says I need condom, she says I want to go and he says ok and calls her a cab.

She felt like a cheap slut, which she is, because she regrets doing it. But in no way was she raped or assaulted.

what

a fucking poo in the loo will never be /ourguy/ u dirty fuckng pajeet

i really think he should tell his side of the story. In graphic sexual detail that will be embarrassing to the girl.

What a bitch lasagna

calm down carlos

go sort out your issues with your mom/sister/etc

I hate Aziz but i feel fucking bad for him.

Our guy is a male feminist who hates white guys? No thanks

Did he want to fuck her? He got her all the way back to his place and they did plenty of other stuff, and they didn't fuck. So he did something wrong in the apartment that made her not want to fuck.

At least that's what SHE said happened. We don't really know because bitches right? She probably WAS raped and is now lying about it. Bitches.

lol this is the kind of person who gets all up in arms about AZIZ DID LITERALLY NOTHING

What could he add?

>I did all the stuff she said I did
>but trust me it was sexy at the time
>I don't know why she stopped me it was sexy at the time

>how dare you read this in my voice!

your point?

you just proved it, once again

sorry, what?