Now that the dust has settled

Now that the dust has settled.

Who was in the wrong here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rfpWHVpunv8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

him. you got to be good in bed if your wife is that hot.

but he didn't do anything wrong.

>rich as fuck doctor
>wife unemployed
>she smokes pot
>tells him she dreans about fucking another guy she saw only once over a year ago

that of course confused him especially cause he didn't do anything wrong at all.

Because he wasnt good in bed. He needs to fuck that bitch in all her holes.

>he wasn't good in bed

you have no evidence for your claim lol

The piano player

Trust me, a bitch only acts that way when her man fucks like a beta pussy.

Him for trying to cheat.

autism. He obviously had a skewed and very old fashioned reality cause he thought women don't even think about sex. She only gave him a reality check. They were married for 9 years.

Him for being a soygoy

He was, for straying from a perfectly good and loving wife

It was a fucking dream, those things aren't real

Bill was being very patronizing and was actually deluded enough to think that women don't fantasize about fucking other people like men do so he kinda brought it on himself. But at the same time Alice didn't have to be such a heartless bitch about it - she could have easily just left it at "I really, really wanted to fuck that sailor" but then she had to keep twisting the knife for no other reason than to be cruel.

>reality check
youtube.com/watch?v=rfpWHVpunv8

If he needed this kind of reality check he wasnt ready for marriage. Most guys have this type of relationship but it breaks off earlier. Him being an intelligent doctor with money is the only reason it didnt end sooner.

the movie is 20 years old and they were in the 30s. He grew up in a household with conservative parents. He definitely did think that women were lesser than men.

Also the last scene of the movie is literally her telling him to fuck her.

Stanley Kubrick

why are we talking about the relationship. can we instead talk about how they killed Kubrick for exposing illuminati rituals

But women are not lesser than men. They are different, but not less. They are like 2 sides of the same coin.

I agree he needed a reality check, but most men run into that earlier than 9 years into a marriage. Its not even like theyre marriage is in huge trouble. Hes a good man and hes a good provider, but like I said, HE NEED TO FUCK HIS BITCH. Last scene of the movie is her telling him to fuck her.

That's the best movie by Kubrick.
Close second with Full Metal Jacket.

yeah that was his way to tell us what is really going on

I can tell you're a beta faggot cause you think fucking is all about the dick. It's about the mind games kiddo. Women pretend to want something simple, but they really want to be constantly surprised and dominated. They want to be excited, not bored to tears by twats like you.

sure. tickle, goose, poke, pick up, carry, jab in the ribs, choke, slap ass. I do that stuff to my chick all the time.