>>93434456

Alita: Battle Angle asks if guy minds that she has weird anime eyes (no)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CYGAyNkIHlA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Should clickbait have how you should feel about them in the title of the article? (No)

Also they can fuck off about the eyes, everyone's going to grow to love them, screencap me.

*nervous smile* :3

> (OP)
>Should clickbait have how you should feel about them in the title of the article? (No)

It shouldn't (but that's okay)

The trailer lost me after Christopher Waltz came on her face and began wiping it off.

youtu.be/CYGAyNkIHlA

"No!"

it legitimately looks terrible

>no
Yes

Well, she isn't a fucking human so what's the point?

>everyone's going to grow to love them
I started loving them by the end of the trailer, I'm surprised normies aren't picking up on this
>at first I thought they were weird but by the end she was really cute!

It objectively does not.

This was my reaction, too. I have a feeling tjis is really going to be one to remember.

It doesn't ask anything, you cocksucker click bait shit.
It’s an artistic choice.

>geek.com
kys

I LIKE BUG EYES ON GIRL
FUCK YOU OP
YOU
FAGGOT

Well it's not really clickbait if it answers the question

please tell me this isn't real...

They would have saved a lot of money just by putting some contacts in emma stone.

1) They wouldn't save money. If Alita does gangbusters and becomes an series of movies, you think Emma will work for free? Besides, her eyes are at best half the size of Alita's, it wouldn't make the same impression.

(nope)

Watch the trailer you mong

I like how so many of these articles online always like to tell us how we should be thinking.

didnt system of a down do this shit over 10 years ago?

Lady Gaga sort of did it and it became the #1 music video of all time for a while

Done well it can be really, really good. Done poorly it’s a laff. We’ll see. I trust based jimbo