Why is the liberal media coming together to defend his sexual assault? Doesnt it undermine their whole 'metoo' thing?

Why is the liberal media coming together to defend his sexual assault? Doesnt it undermine their whole 'metoo' thing?

Because he's not white

this, it doesn't fit (((their))) narrative

#ProgressiveStack

I can't believe Lindy West got fatter. It's like a black hole that got denser. Literally breaks the laws of physics

Hes the "treat yoself" guy. Literally if he hadnt had that specific role, hed be ran out on a rail like anyone else.

Never ever forget: women be shoppin. Aziz facilitates that.

They genuinely think Azizs date rape isn't rape because "why didn't they say no" or "why didn't they leave," when they would have uncomfortably whored themself out given the same situation because they're hypocrites and they deny reality at all costs

>we tried to warn you

What did Lindy West know about the secret plot to discredit Aziz Ansari by framing him for a rape he never committed?

How deep does this conspiracy go?

So you guys think this was sexual assault because a woman claimed it was? Shit meme go back to /reddit

About as deep as her belly button so very deep

t.rape apologist

No but I think the double standard when it comes to the media coverage is bullshit

Literally this.

Picture Aziz as a white male #feminist, you tell this would have been completely different if Aziz weren't a poo in loo trying to get some S U C C

Cry me a river. You ever fucked one of these 2018 women? I've been told to stop abruptly halfway through. It's no joke these women are looking for an excuse to cry rape. They have no idea how healthy sexuality should work and it's nobody's fault but their own.

"No enemies to the left"

because he didn't do shit except be the same awkward aziz ansari. the best to defend their narrative is to keep it at least somewhat within the bounds of reality. going after everyone for every little thing would make them seem crazy and push people away from metoo and they know it

He could be accused of being a squid piloting a human robot suit and I'd support it just to fuck him over.

>I've been told to stop abruptly halfway through.
>It's no joke these women are looking for an excuse to cry rape.
Lmao yeah that's it. It couldn't be because you were horrible or that your dick was too small

Why do conservatives need everything explained to them?

It was a total anomaly in our sex lifeand it was enough to stop seeing her over. But go ahead and insert the context you need to keep believing women arent responsible for their actions.

Fuck off pajeet this is a white mans board

This poo in loo nigger is out there giving "your" women the consensual dicking of their lives and you're stuck on Sup Forums white knighting her.

>keep believing women arent responsible for their actions.
When did I ever say that? I just said if a woman stopped you in the middle of sex, it probably means you weren't doing to well champ. But whatever you have to tell yourself to keep hating women

Who else is going to take this book out of their library and not return it?

Legit question: Why does Aziz get a pass and yet Louis CK's career got totally destroyed.

What did Aziz do? Totally misread a social situation and upset a woman. What did Louis do? Totally misread a social situation and upset a bunch women.

They all fucking consented.

>follows a woman around awkwardly trying to shove his fingers down her throat while she politely tries to reject him until she finally gives in, sucks his tiny dick and goes home crying

"dicking of their lives" lmao

You're really focused on that tiny detail aren't you? It's like you're subtly asking about my personal life, which I won't get into. Maybe come up with something outside of the typical dogma.

Because aziz was actually having sex with the chick in his apartment. He just had some regrettable moments, it happens. Honestly women do shit during sex that men could complain about similarily

Because what Louis did was weird

>Because he's not white
eaxactly. he's way higher on the progressive stack than most of the accused

>politely tries to reject him
Bitch would have probably left but apparently she wanted to be paid for services not rendered.

>You're really focused on that tiny detail aren't you?
Its what your post was about you fucking retard

Do you really wanna know?
He's a muslim

If anything isn't the Louis CK thing not as bad? He didn't lay a finger on them, he just has a shit tier fetish. He's a weirdo but he never even harmed anybody. He didn't even threaten to fuck up anybody's careers for spilling the beans. People in the comedy world have known about Louie's weird jack off thing for years.

She liked him and wanted to take it slow but his little pajeet brain couldn't handle a request like that

His fault for blowing a sure lay by being a horny little creep

My post is about what constitutes rape to these women you absolute autist

Because the media isn't a giant hive mind that all thinks the same things?

No it didn't. Maybe you should reread your own post.

>She liked him
ahhahahahahahaha awww poor little girl got her feefees hurt

Take the fucking red pill, you plebs. The entire accusation was orchestrated for publicity. Wow, all of a sudden everybody is talking about Aziz vis a vis one of the hottest topics these days.

You know you tried making this about my sexuality. Why are you so curious, faggot?

>Aziz we tried to warn you
like shouldn't this be written by like rooshv instead of lindy west

wew

its such horseshit i have always hated aziz ansari and his stupid faggot fuckign face and this was a good chance for him to go away forever but instead he will return stronger than before fucking hell shit is lame

No, I just told you that if a girl stops you during sex, it most likely means you suck at it. You're the one who keeps bringing it back to wanting to know how I feel about you. If you wanna kiss me just ask faggot

It's because it's a white woman making accusations.

And poor little pajeet got his career ended.

Even with all these sjw bloggers and the indian internet defence force running damage control for him normies will forever know him as a woman hating creep and avoid his work and another indian comedian will take his place as the token indian in everything

This.

Everyone has bad and/or awkward dates. Not everybody whips out their dick at co-workers or underlings.

>it most likely means you suck at it
Ok but we had sex a bunch of times and it only happened once and there is a lot of context to that encounter so maybe hmmm idk you're wrong

>both want sex
>she doesn't like this one thing
>she says so and he stops
>they do other stuff
>he does it again
>they do other stuff
>he does it again
>they do other stuff
>he does it again
>he does it again
>she doesn't want to do other stuff now
>they watch netflix and she gets an uber home

Sound pretty insecure about my questioning, so maybe I'm right idk
Also where's my kiss faggot?

>Not everybody whips out their dick at co-workers or underlings.
Agreed but let's consider what Louis would do.

>Hey can I rub one out
>Oh sure Louis
>Ok *Unzips Dick*

They consented. They could have said "No Louis I'd prefer to not see you jackoff and he would have not done it.

>Sound pretty insecure about my questioning, so maybe I'm right idk
You're some kinda internet psychoanalyst that's amazing tell me everything about how I was trying to have a conversation and to not be wrong you deliberately brought up something irrelevant and then lied about doing it. Fucking crazy faggot.

>both want sex
She said no sex on the first date and he kept trying anyway, this is what the whole furor came from

>She said no sex
When has that ever stopped someone? It's like you've all never had sex before.

Right. And now, without pressing charges, they have said what happened.

Nobody did anything wrong.

If anything, Aziz did her a favor by apparently being the first person she'd ever run into that doesn't really change so she can stop waiting for him to way earlier instead of wasting her time. We all need one of those moments in our lives, gives an opportunity to develop the ability to make choices and actions instead of expecting some external element to change for us.

>Patrice isn't around to bust Louie's balls about this
the real tragedy

How was something you posted about irrelevant?
And you're clearly getting upset over this. Its anonymous image board for virgins, be happy you've even had sex

>be happy you've even had sex
it's such an inconsequential part of my life that I've had sex. Go fucking try raping a woman you'll probably end up having consensual sex.

What the fuck are you on about?
Still waiting for my kiss also

Consent is a big deal with western progressives at the moment. Maybe they don't talk about that kind of thing in the times of india but it's very relevant to why aziz is in the shit right now

Yes. He revealed that he is not the kind of person she would want to sleep with quickly.

I guess if he wants sex it's up to him to make different choices and actions instead of expecting any random woman to change for him.

But they're people he worked with, either on the same level or under him.
It's always a stupid idea to do anything with people you work with, it's why it's a big deal with HR in companies and they want stuff like that reported by the couple so they know beforehand.
Yeah, a good number of people come out okay and even married from it, but it's always a risk.

If it was just some random girls or groupies/fans, LouisCK would probably be okay.

That said, Louis's stuff is very mild compared to a fuck like Weinstein. Louis will likely be back in maybe 2 years, without real issue (just the occasional jokes at his expense). He's wealthy enough that he isn't exactly hurting to be out and working immediately.

He's Muslim and non-white (yes, I know, (((white)))) so it's important for their narrative that he not be held to the same standards white men are held to.

This is the same everywhere. In Europe Muslims are free to rape. The police will cover up for them. The courts and government will defend them. If a white man so much as thinks about looking the wrong way at a woman, he's a serial rapist.

They do this because they hate white people.

We all know this. We argue about it. We come up with theories and alternatives. But the simple fact is...they hate white men.

Just look at how hard CNN went to bat for Aziz - yet if he had been white, they would have crucified him.

The New York Times and The Atlantic both published articles where they said;

>She went up to his room
>She didn't verbally say no, so it's okay
>If a woman is naked around a man, what does she expect?

Imagine if Trump had said this about exactly the same case involving a white college aged male and a woman.

This is sort of the next chapter of #metoo: how do we deal with the grayer areas of harassment?

What part of "Listen & Believe" don't you understand?

>When has no means no ever stopped you
Holy shit dude, is this the rape epidemic women keep fucking talking about?

Best post of 2018 so far.

They went after Cosby too tho

Louis CK's behavior was ongoing. Weinstein's was ongoing. Aziz is so far an isolated incident.

Yeah maybe it is because he's a shitskin, but it's still good that they're being forced to acknowledge how consent works instead of trying to enforce their dumb bullshit rules that have resulted in the white virginity crisis we're apparently living in.

Cosby was honorary white after berating lazy niggers. Aziz vocally hated whites so he must be defended.

Why would consent not be a big deal?

It's not "meant" to happen to Aziz - Or T.J. Miller, or Jordan Voght Roberts or James Franco.

It's meant to happen to fat, bald, ugly old (white looking) men.

That's the narrative. Aziz and friends didn't fit it. This is a problem for them.

I can't tell whether it's shitposting, Sup Forums, or it's angry Euros posting, when it's pretty clear why a bad date is not the same thing.

The rape epidemic is a symptom of regret

>Sup Forums
OBSESSED

It's mostly the narrative that matters more than reality. The narrative demands the perpetrator fit a mold and Aziz doesn't fit it for numerous reasons. His politics, his skin tone, and other factors come into play. The truth plays a very small (almost irrelevant in the bigger scheme of things) role and in this particular case. Even female reporters recognized her story for being bullshit to the point where the best the Huffington Post, for example, could come up with was a suggestion to reexamine the language of sexual assault. The usual screechers couldn't even rationalize supporting her in their own minds, although in an attempt to rationalize it they toyed with he idea of changing the meaning of words just for this particular case. Of course they've done that before.

Women being women they will kind of just put any dick they see in their mouths. Alll of a sudden in literally the last 2 years they just now realized they don't have to do that.

After this backlash, who dares to speak up about Aziz anymore. Aziz could currently now be raping more women and they won't dare speak out unless the want the wrath of the progressive media on them.

Two big differences;

Cosby is washed up and old. More importantly Cosby had a LONG history of criticizing SJW fundamentals, and worse, black people.

Part of the glee of accusing him of rape was that many blacks and liberals loathed him for his moral posturing.

>in a thread obsessed with "muh whites"
ironic

LCK and HW were looking for people they could coerce into consenting. In both cases they chose careers that facilitate this, and in their careers built their business to let them do it efficiently. That was their thing. It was definitely 85% coercion, 10% willing, and only 5% rape for these guys.

Aziz was looking to find out if she consented. I doubt he's raped anyone.

Cucks who are bad at sex deserve to be jailed

Why don't libtards ever mention the fact that 50% of black girls are sexually assaults before their 18th birthday, or 100% of interracial rape is black male on white female?

I know you fags come here a lot to discuss star wars and game of thrones, can you answer me please?

because the #mepoo movement allows indian men to open bob, shit on the street and use the claw

>when it's pretty why a bad date is not the same thing

For Muslms.

A bad date for a white man is rape.

That's why these threads work. Because everyone knows the only difference between what Aziz did and what countless other "rapists" have done is that Aziz is a Brown Muslim.

Let me ask you this;

Why is this a "bad date" and not rape - But what Harvey Weinstein did with Asia Argento is rape, or what happened to Mattress Girl was rape.

Answer honestly if you can.

No. I know for a fact that most of these are fake, but I’m happy to use their own values against them and see them destroy themselves. Rule 4.

Are you new here or something?

Aziz is in exactly the same career as LCK and what Aziz did is objectively worse than anything LCK did.

aw man
so you're saying that if I haven't gotten my dick sucked ever, now I'll NEVER get my dick sucked?

They went after cosby cause he called black people out on their shit.

>answer honestly if you can
saying that doesn't make bait any better, user

it would indicate that blacks are violent and they've been trying to suppress that narrative for like 30+ years

Aziz wasn't with someone he worked with. He was with some random groupie who left her date at the moment to go with Aziz instead.

literally the only way to get your dick sucked in 2018 is to get suck raped user

Nothing I said in that post was b8. It was completely genuine.

And you know that. That's why you can't answer. What Aziz did is no different than the "rape" that occurred between Harvey Weinstein and Asia Argento, and FAR worse than the "rape" that was perpetrated on Mattress Girl.

Yet we have not see CNN, The New York Times or The Atlantic rushing to defend these men regarding these accusations.

The logic conclusion is that they only wish to defend rapists of color.

What else am I meant to draw from this situation?

>bait take two
sure, you won user