Who do you cast for the movie Sup Forums ?

who do you cast for the movie Sup Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V_FShQVnJIw
theync.com/brutal-video-shows-two-narco-rival-being-beheaded-chopped-and-ripped-out-his-heart.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The cast of Cheaper by the Dozen

All on CGI. Your move faggot

>ten daughters to molest

Steve Buscemi as Elvis Presley impersonator.

Is this real?

Gary Oldman as Dad
Helena Bonham Carter as Mom

roony mara

What the fuck is wrong with white people?

Nardwuar as Glasses Kid

how blown out is her cooter? was it like cumming into a sample cup?

Those poor fucking kids, man. They never had a chance. It's starting to look like the dad raped them while the mother tortured them too. The brother runs one of those fondue Christian colleges where he says Jesus told people they have to give him money, and the father married the mother at 15 or some shit. Just fucked up from top to bottom. Hopefully at least some of the kids can become normal with time. Also with the father's supposed predilection toward little girls I wouldn't be surprised if they find some dead male kids around the places they used to live.

Can you imagine the absolute stink of estrogen in that house, those user's with sisters know what i'm talking about, fucking hell man.

Idris Elba as Elvis.

Hawt

only 2 of them are molestable though

4th from the right

One fucking look at that haircut and I could have told you he was a cult leader. I could have saved them all!

Poor kids.
Not because they were handcuffed to their own beds but because of their genetics.

Sup Forumstards were defending them yesterday
Go figure

>3:1 girl-boy ratio
that would be disappointing

>Wash your hands
>Accidentally get water above the wrist
>Get accused of playing with the water
>Chained to bed for days
WOOOOW HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW

One of them looks like my ex.
And she dumped me. Can’t believe it.

The west needs more couples like them if the white race is to survive

>REEEEEEEEEEEE Sup Forums

God, you redditors are retards.

Better the parents than some maniac

Prove it

Would he finally win his Oscar?

>people who moved into the houses they used to live in thought the blood and shit stains, shackle and scratch marks on the walls, and CLOSETS MADE INTO HUMAN SIZED CAGES were just from pets, but now realize they may have been from the children
>the neighbor who lived across the street said he would see the mother making them March in a circle from midnight to 3am in an upstairs bedroom but just thought the family was a little strange

Holy fuck people are fucking stupid.

Do you have a link that details everything released about the abuse?

fag

>They had two dogs that were very well taken care of, and the mother would stop everyday at a local pizza place to buy herself a slice of pizza or a chicken club sandwich

I'm just reading through the stuff they have released to the press so far. Should be the first result on Google.

Use the archive and search it on Sup Forums lul
They were saying that overzealous religious people like them shouldnt be treated like this

Are the parents brother and sister? All but two look like they have some kind of disability.

lots of sexual abuse
and a majority of the kids under two are from incest
one with oldest brother-oldest sis forced by the dad
most from the father

>this is how white people raise kids now

baka for real though, crackers are so cruel

I can't wait until the book gets made, this smells like kino. BTW, how did they get the full fledged adults to cooperate?

The baby looks like it's saying "You're probably wondering how I got here"

*record scratch*
>yep, that's me
>no, not that old guy
>no
>no
>not the girl!
>now that's me
>you probably wondering how I end up in this situation
>it all started when I peed myself and had to be punished,but you should cut me a slack, I was just a baby

>wh*toids

What the fuck is wrong with ameritards?

Since I joined the Bureau I can tell you that the scariest places aren't the dark lit alleys and bad streets full of junkies. They're the places behind the closed doors in normal neighborhoods with what appear to be normal people. That's where the real nightmares live.

is this really how white people raise kids now?

>father
gary busey

>Mom
Pamela Aldon

>oldest "son"
Sam from Jim & Sam

>second oldest "son"

elijah wood

all i got so far

David Lynch or Gasper Noe director, obviously though

Yes
And Sup Forumstards were defending it

Worse shit happens in the third world and shitskin countries, you just don't hear about it because it's how all those animals live and no one gives a fuck about them because they aren't human.

>Sup Forums is one person
Use the archive and prove it to everyone in this thread yourself. I want to see this comment that is the basis for you broad claim that an entire board believes something. - There are only two threads on Sup Forums about this topic right now. One has a couple random posts in it, and the other devolved into Europoors making fun of the kids and calling them 56%ers.

>a random post on Sup Forums, probably posted by you to help with your retarded claim when asked for proof prior, means Sup Forums supports child abuse

>Fritzl

You can fuck off now you inbred shitskin.

It's Walt Disney's fault.

What the fuck is wrong with white people?

>one neighbor noticed they had christmas decorations long after christmas

No wonder wh*tes are being replaced
Look at this shit, they are mentally ill

Not as much as what's wrong with shitskins and other nonwhites, where raping and marrying six year olds is a way of life.

Just answer me, what the fuck is wrong with white people?

Uh oh. I'll take them down this weekend I swear I'm not a taper. ;_;

Same thing that is wrong with every other race but in a much MUCH lower level due to whites having more humanity.

/kino/
youtube.com/watch?v=V_FShQVnJIw

>texans that moved to california
Actually explains a lot

OH SHIT

>wh*tes have more humanity
>only wh*te people do this shit
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No, but really, what the fuck is wrong with white people? Maybe you can't answer me because you are not white?

Stellan Skarsgard and Kristen Wiig

LYNCHED

It isn't only white people that do this you willfully retarded shitskin. But you already knew that. No more (you)s for you.

The austrian guy that did something very similar is also wh*te
Really makes you think
Shitskins have souls, wh*tes lack it, hence all the misery they bring upon the world, just look at what hitler did, destroyed and killed millions of europeans

you mean why does the father still stick around after the kid is born... let alone, 20 kids are born?

because theyre not niggers

stuff like that happens all over the world, but it only makes news when it's white kids because nobody would care otherwise

>w-whats wrong with white people?
Meanwhile in non-white countries. theync.com/brutal-video-shows-two-narco-rival-being-beheaded-chopped-and-ripped-out-his-heart.htm

Were they like Mormons or something?

What the fuck was their problem?

Sup Forumstards are always linking bad shit that's happening around the world

Stop deflecting and answer me what the fuck is wrong with white people user

HEY

STOP HOGGING ALL THE CUNNY!

hahahahha YOU FAGGOT MOD LOOK THE THREADS GOT MADE IN THE END DIDN'T THEY?

SUCCESSFUL THREAD TOO. YOU TRIED SO HARD DELETING ALL THE TIMES I MADE THIS THREAD AND BANNING ME FOR IT. BUT THEY STILL GOT MADE AND GOT A LOT OF POSTS. FUCK YOU MOD YOU'LL NEVER FUCKING WIN.

FUCK THE MOD AND FUCK THE JANNIES EAT MY SHIT.

Sadists who took joy in seeing their kids suffer.

>criminals do bad things
wow this only happens in non-white countries! what the fuck even is a white country anymore anyway lol, it's all diverse now my guy

Why the fuck are white ameritards so fucking cruel? Are they even human at this point?

>well over legal girls but look young as fuck
Guess I have a malnourished fetish.

>34:32
>"They're caught in a trap, they can't walk out"..........

Life imitates art or art imitates life?

Find me a single video of a white person beheading a police officer and forcing his child to watch, or else they'll kill the mother. Find me a single video of a white person ripping out someone's heart while they're still alive for any reason. Find me a single example of white people dismembering someone and putting their dismembered corpse on display in the local city center. Find me a single video of white people necklacing a little kid for stealing. Find me a single video of a white person shoving a pole down someone's throat after flaying them alive, while cutting their throat with a dull box cutter as Funky Town plays in the background. I'll wait.

It already exists. It's called Dogtooth.

el..mounstro...

That was 4 or 5 years ago, maybe things weren't so bad back then.