twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

he didn't want to admit he was bald.

closet homo
thought bears had human intelligence
he seemed to be in denial about a lot of things

deserved it

>ywn hear his death tape
why even live

if it makes you feel better Herzog really regrets his decision to not show it.

That fox stole his hat and exposed his baldness

Does he scream a lot, or is he trying to calm the bear down?

that fox and the baby foxes are dead now probably

sad

Bullshit

I think the fox scene is the critical scene to understand him as a character.

He thought that humans, in living in their cities and cars and TVs had lost a connection they once had with nature. He thought he could rediscover it if he took the time to engage them directly. I think in some ways he saw himself as an envoy of the human world. He thought if he spent enough time with animals he could learn to read them and unite humans and animals in a weird utopia. Crazy I know but I think that was his thought process and it is most evident in the Fox scene.

What was HIS problem?

my favorite part about all of it was that timmy was a perfectionist and would do multiple shots till he got it right

chili and sea bears

we all are

he had to autopsy a bucket of half digested gore

I think a scene that better defines who he was was him getting himself eaten by a fucking bear.

I wonder if he had any second thoughts as the bear was ripping him to pieces.

not an argument. Its not in the Doc

Is this the
>I'm getting eaten alive out here
guy?

I have no idea, Herzog wouldn't play it in his documentary

This scene was so bizarre

Yeah but that's fake

I read that this is a second take and in first he explained it all very dry and calm but Herzog disliked it and told him to act as if he just did the autopsy with more emotions. This is what the guy ended up doing.

They didn't really destroy the tape now did they?

>fake
oh, well that's a bummer.

>oh no the tape must be horrific

If liveleak is anything to go by it was just some frantic screaming followed by grizzly mauling sounds, shortly following by either gurgling or silence as the bear eats him

Probably tame as shit if you're not a normie

>when your character arc is becoming food

I dont really have any sympathy or hatred towards this guy. He knew what he was doing was going to get him killed, he mentioned it several times. Shame he brought a girl out there tho.
I thought it was funny when those guys were near his camp and left him a note and a smiley face and hes freaking out that theyre trying to kill him.

don't watch this movie stoned out of your mind

duuuuude don't take the brown acid maaaaaaaaaan

Yeah well, it still happened.

What is this movie?
Anyone willing to give a quick rundown?

probably

I'll give you the basic gestalt. Delusional man decides to live with bears and ends up getting him and his gf eaten to death by one

Paddington, they are making a kino as fuck sequel

he killed timothy and blamed it on the bears.
deepest lore

He screams. There's no attempt on calming the bear because the bear is tearing him apart.

it's a herczog documentary about timothy treadwell, who lived among bears in alaska for years and eventually was killed by one.

Grizzly Man. The dude had been going to where grizzly bears live for years, he became so attached to them that he saw them as harmless 800 lbs puppies. Instead of watching them from a distance, he got closer and closer over time until finally he and his girlfriend get eaten by one.

dont you hear the broad hitting the bear with a frying pan or something?

Grizzly Man. Werner Herzog documentary about Timothy Treadwell, a very strange man who woud live amongst bears in the northwest of Canada/Alaska for a few months every year for at least a decade. One year he stayed too late into the bears feeding season and he got devoured alive by an old bear. His girlfriend too.

you can easily google it you dumb fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=g9lCkFygaaQ

as far as I recall, it's in the woman's bank vault

cute puppers

It's fake you idiot

He died doing what he loved... being torn to pieces and devoured by an 800 pound bear.

The bears thought he was retarded

He made the mistake of bringing his girlfriend along, the bears went Wind River on them

BRAAAAAAAP

An excuse for Herzog to show a bear shitting on a movie screen.

Suicide by grizzly bear.

Still one of the best documentaries of all time

he screams telling his gf to run, I think she didn't

#
Gay man gets his ass eaten by a bear (not in the way he likes).

those things could tear you to shreds

nice job asswipe

he was eaten by an old bear too that was near starvation

Cute

really gave me the heebiejeebies if you knhow what i mean haha

lol

did he died

ehh wtf did he die

stepping back was a huge mistake

did he died

youtube.com/watch?v=AF0M4xDZIJ8

what a pussy

he really loved his work and cause
no matter if it costed his life,i am sure he was a happier person than most of us will ever be

This, stand your ground idiot

That makes more sense. And then Herzog just lingers on him afterward like he wants it to be as unsettling as possible.

Wtf? How did he get away?

This. You gotta show nature who is boss.

Are you calling our guy Herzog a normie?
youtube.com/watch?v=3xQyQnXrLb0

so is his new name Chased By Bear?

Being eaten alive by bears must be terrifying. They seem to take their time chewing.

>A distraught mother listened on a mobile phone as her teenage daughter was eaten alive by a brown bear and its three cubs.
>Olga Moskalyova, 19, gave an horrific hour-long running commentary on her own death in three separate calls as the wild animals mauled her.
>She screamed: 'Mum, the bear is eating me! Mum, it’s such agony. Mum, help!'
>Her mother Tatiana said that at first she thought she was joking.
>'But then I heard the real horror and pain in Olga’s voice, and the sounds of a bear growling and chewing,' she added. 'I could have died then and there from shock.'

He walked away from that. I'd say he doesn't need advice from 14 year olds on the internet.

>file name
>guy's using a bow
What mean?

>I'm 14 for knowing basic survival skills
He was pretty close to dying, just stood there. Plus a bow vs a bear? Come on retard

youtube.com/watch?v=Bkwy0scRXBU

>just stood there
He didn't. He tried to make himself look bigger and started grunting loudly, which is the only reason he walked away, you ignorant child.

Fucking lunatic.

knock knock oni-chan

maybe i could be your GF tonight

Lmao Jesus your stupid. He backed up screaming bloody murder and dropped his bow. Please go interact with a bear so it eats you're retarded ass

He didn't tread well

Press F to pay respects.

How did he survived then if he royally fucked up according to you, you stupid infant?

Leave it alone!
*sniff*

bear wasn't hungry, only reason

Every scene was bizarre. The whole thing felt like a mockumentary
>the wannabe actor friend
>the parents
>based sam egli straight up calling him retarded
>the coroner

He got lucky, I bet the guy would tell you that himself. Now stop roleplaying and go to school faggot

A little weird fact I ran into recently was that most man-eater lions were old, had heath problems such as broken bones or fucked up teeth or any number of stuff that meant they couldn't compete for other prey. Strange to think we are an easy meal if unprepared.

Don't forget my man the singing helicopter pilot. youtube.com/watch?v=yUsoVGj1Ta0

this scene was so perfectly shot I don't even know how herzog manages to get a simple mortitian to appear as if he's from some bizzaro earth

bears are pussies
black bears are mega pussies
t. witnessed grandpa (PBUH) make bears literally shit themselves on 4 different occasions
one climbed a wild apple tree and broke it
nice dubs though

HOOOOOOOOYIP

well most animals can't really fight off a fucking lion, but many of them can outrun it

I understand why Joe Rogan spends every minute of every day talking about these things.