Danny McBride Is the Son of Crocodile Dundee

WTF is this shit you can't be serious
youtube.com/watch?v=PCS657nOY8I

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NknjE2SBPxw
youtube.com/watch?v=ZbJ7PUYFQD8
imdb.com/name/nm1144419/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck you, fuck this shit, stop watching movies.

Fuck movies.

could be fun

I dislike this guy more than Adam Sandler.

>shit delivery of iconic lines
>meme actor
>unnecessary sequel/soft reboot that no one wants
>obviously not even supposed to be australian
wew fucking lad, if they can sell this shit, people will pay to see anything

Why? hes funny

>shit delivery of iconic lines
thats the point dummy

>youtube.com/watch?v=NknjE2SBPxw
I love Dany Mcbride but comon

You call that a flop?

They officially ran-out of ideas in 2005

>dany mcbride

you'd have to be a soyful estronaut to deem this anything other than pure unadulterated kineaux

Why does everything have to be ironic? They’re literally making fun of the movie they are remaking

>McBride has English, Jewish, Scottish and Irish heritage

my favorite type of aussie

OY SEE YOU'VE PLAYED KNOIFEE SPOONY BEFOAH

I like McBride but this looks like it could be difficult to watch. Also as an Australian I'm deeply offended by this imperialist cultural appropriation

People now are too insecure to make or do anything sincere and genuine.

I only know about this guy from This Is The End and he just played himself in that.

Danny McBride is such a hot and cold actor for me, sometimes I can't fucking stand him and then other times I like his performance or he's funny as fuck.

I think the story will be about how Mick's son is a useless city shite and he winds up stuck in the outback. If Paul Hogan's in it I'll watch fuck out of it.

He's the same boring fucking dope in every movie. Pass.

McBride is faggot filter kino.

Of course Sup Forums is on meltdown.

what the fuck Sup Forums used to love Mcbride.

If you think he's an idiot you're unironically to stupid to get how genius his dry humor is. eastbound & down was consistently funny

Paul hogan played a real man with real practical knowledge and life experience. He was put into foreign territory that challenged the skills he thought were universal

Danny McBride is clearly playing a bumbling moron with no skill or experience who will pratfall his way into some inane moral revelation

JUST

I love him!

>If Paul Hogan's in it I'll watch fuck out of it.
This but I'm not even sure this is real and not just a joke. Nothing is listed on imdb

I don't think it's a sequel. He probably plays some loser who's obsessed with crocodile dundee.

I'd rather watch a sequel to your highness. Maybe he can remake yahoo serious movies next.

He plays himself in everything.

Aussie capeshit?

How do actual Strayans feel about Yahoo Serious? I unironically like Reckless Kelly and Young Einstein.

>natalies ass was cgi

eastbound and down was the most accurately portrayed deluded loser ever to appear on screen. we all know that person who thinks their life is some epic movie and never second guess their complete delusions are destined grandeur.

>IDS DAPOSED TU BEE RETAWDED

there's no way this is real.

The teaser is so bad it feels like a satire. Maybe something Franco made for a fuck around?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZbJ7PUYFQD8

Who the fuck keeps giving this guy work?
He seems like the biggest asshole on earth, and if that's not enough, his performances are all fucking crap and unentertaining to watch unless he's getting the shit beaten out of him in pineapple express

Oh boy I can't wait for the Crocodile Hunter reboot starring Seth Rogan

what are the chances of a joke about how toilets swirl the opposite ways in australia?

australian here, im deeply offended by how utterly garbage this looks. why cant americans just get annihilated by best korea already?

YOU'VE PLAYED SNEEDY BEFORE

Sometimes he can be funny but generally when surrounded by rogen/franco and his crew he becomes diarrea tier at whatever he is doing

Australian here. I'm not offended. Crocodile Dundee was a shit movie anyway

Am I an SJW? Because I feel very culturally appropriated right now

Definitely not real. If it were, it would be on his IMDB page.
imdb.com/name/nm1144419/

neck yourself cunt

L I T T Y

can someone nuke the fuckin yanks already

ALL HEROES C.UCKED

no he's the hat guy from Alien Covenant

fight me you fucking faggot. YEAH FUCKIN OATH SO AUSSIE AYE YEAH SMOKO. braindead fucking abomination

boards.Sup Forums.org/tv/thread/93477625