Is season 12 worth watching? I caught the end of the musical and wasn't feeling it. Never caught the rest of it

Is season 12 worth watching? I caught the end of the musical and wasn't feeling it. Never caught the rest of it

I re-watched The Gang Gets Quarantined the other day (because it's the most comfy episode) and the way Dennis so venomously delivered the "I knew you were drinking cleaning supplies!" line to Charlie had me rolling. Bravo Glen.
That is all.

13 is DOA if he doesn't come back

The last two episodes are terrible, but the rest are mid-tier.

LOOK AT ME WHEN YOU'RE TALKING TO ME!

Is there a season 12 of anything worth watching? Surely when its gone on that long it just can't be good anymore.

HERO OR HATE CRIME is pretty good.

This, except I like Old Lady House and Making Dennis Reynolds a Murder a lot.

A Cricket's Tale was the only irredeemably bad episode of the season, every other episode had something funny going on. Yes, even the premier.

This is a valid point but the last couple of curb seasons are still worth watching, even if only as background noise. They're far from their peak but it's still p entertaining for being 12 years on

The last episode was awkward because after seeing Dennis be creepy as shit for twelve straight seasons, you DO NOT want him raising that poor kid.

>Yes, even the premier

Man I bet this caused a shitstorm on here when it aired

>always SOYny in redditelphia
Fuck off

That's the worst episode they have ever done
The rest of the season is pretty bad too, all the characters have become really annoying and unfunny

HaHa Nice :)

hahahahah
You put SOY and REDDIT in the name.
Hey, maybe later can you teach me how to suck nigger dicks just like you?

This. It's one of the funniest recent episodes

Actually just finished season 12, i'd say it's worth watching but quality has definitely dropped. Still liked it

>implying hero or hate crime is not kino

People's knees are gross.

>imagine being this much of a pleb

LOOK OUT FAGGOT!
t.Dansoyny Dereddivito

These redditors really don't like being exposed do they? Take your cuck show and fuck off back to plebbit

>*tips fedora*

Supernatural

>good
Old Lady House
Making Dennis Reynolds a Murderer
The Gang Tends Bar

>watchable
Wolf Cola
Hero or Hate Crime
Cricket's Tale (only if you've seen The Gang Tends Bar)

The rest is pretty whatever and is spot on.

oh and PTSDee has its moments but that VR shit is cringe af

Dipped in quality? This show is consistently a 4 or a 5 with the occasional episode getting as high as a 7 and as low as a 0

Pretty consistent with being average imo. Not making fun because I do enjoy the show

Most comfy episode is The Gang Dances Their Asses Off , The Gang Gets Quarantined is a close second

Of course he's going to come back. They would have filmed S13 already if they were going to do it without him. That's why it's moving back to fall, they're clearly working around Glenn's schedule.

I've stopped expecting quality from the show at this point. I rewatch the first seven seasons all the time but as far as I'm concerned, the high school two-parter was the end of the show and everything else is just bonus material.

ignore this guy, Crickets Tale is unwatchable